Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) (54550 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by WukedP(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
So I was coming back from minna with a friend, when we got to Suleja Niger state we stopped by Ecobank Atm to get some cash, but to my shocking surprise I saw a man looking rough and unkept also on the cue waiting, but that's not the it, the main suprise was another man sitting by the small back wall demarcation smoking, (twas Majek)
I tried my best to take this few shots, anyways the Atm was not dispensing cash anymore so we decided to go inside the bank premises cos that one was outside and, when I entered the bank I turned back only to see them leaving the arm spot and strolling crossing the main road, the guy on dread with him was the one who became the traffic Worden who stopped vehicles for Majek, saw them going till I lost Em, MY question is, what is Majek doing in Suleja??

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by kbams241: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
g
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by WukedP(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
I heard him telling the very rough looking man that in USA u dnt see cue like this or something, him lower front teeth Don remove finish people just dey look at angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Instead make Majek quit all this him life style sha angry...BTW Op, maybe na Suleja he go do him teeth... undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by bunmioguns(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by LOUIS6(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Majekiii

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by angelTI(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
I thought he was on the FP yesterday or so for teeth cleansing undecided

This man needs proper care and monitoring before we wake up one day to news of his body found dead on the road (God forbid)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Ojestas(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
maybe he needs "Upstairs" cleansing too.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by owoeyeyem(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haa This man needs the Intervention of GOD and i pray that he finds the peace of Christ.....What a Shame

17 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Empress2014(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided abeg make una free this man jare, his life,his problem....he smoke or he no smoke,that doesn't solve Naija's problem,he had his time and he misused it

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by phransix147(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op haven't u heard the best weed in Nigeria is in Suleja?

24 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by onyeguy: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na so e dey start before you know whatsapp he enter next available market grin grin grin

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by darmys(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]wow[/size]
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by iomoge2(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by BTT(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
I hear say 'Pure Water' business dey move well well now for Suleja. Make I quick go book my own for Majekecobank Suleja Ltd.

Abi na pure water hin fin' go there.

BTW, he still looks royal in his downfall.

Ko kiitan lara omoba koma ku dansaki.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by tolexy007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Weed is human enemy....
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by unite4real: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
E don loose for chain? How him take reach suleja?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
God! don't let my enemies see me this way when you take me to my peak in life.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
He is just strolling.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by changeagent(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Who is he? Is he a politician or a footballer? Little little patience
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by ifyalways(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na wao.

I thought they are raising funds for this man and his (ex) wife and friends are in the country trying to help him? Heck, was it not on this same NLD his pictures with a dentist was posted? Hope folks are not using this man to enrich their pockets?

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by idbami2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
MajekFashek lost it a long time ago.. Hp he finds his way backk
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by ademasta(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by kobonaire(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can't we just let him be? He could be taking a stroll down the block instead he is now being labelled as "roaming the street" .... #tooJudgemental

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by mrrebel: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dem beta chain 🔗 the guy
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
They should take him to celestial church make them flog madness commot for his body..

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by princdebola201(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Majek Fashek alia Wakamma
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think that's where his rehab centre is
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Obaiyski(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
The rain maker needs help. . Asap
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by greatnow: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
He is now looking a little bit better unlike sometime ago when i saw his picture online.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by nwaobitex: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos)