Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? (758 Views)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by naijarates(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2014
When women are dating they call the man baby. But when they are married they find a different name to call him. Did the man suddenly grow after marriage?
Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by 100Cents: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
brb

Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by Greataausim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Space Booked
Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by idu1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brb
Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by naijarates(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2014
I guess is because the r/ship which finally became real needs some advancement. So names like... Honey, Daddy, Mine, etc can now be used.
Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by flylykace: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
At dating point they ignore certain activities of theirs, after marriage they discover who a 'Baby' is and change to another name base on their(men) discoveries

One cannot carry her own baby at hand and you still call her(the mother) 'Baby' what's the child going to answer?
Re: Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? by naijarates(m): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
flylykace:
At dating point they ignore certain activities of theirs, after marriage they discover who a 'Baby' is and change to another name base on their(men) discoveries

One cannot carry her own baby at hand and you still call her(the mother) 'Baby' what's the child going to answer?

Lol I see, so that's the reason.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Inlove / Need To Know Tips: For The Guyz "The Secret Of What Women Want In Men" / Who Suffers Heartbreak More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.