Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) (2217 Views)

Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) / My Little Collections (an Anthology) / 'Ijeoma' - A Tribute To A Beloved Sister By Linusclark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Give me a chair outside the outskirt of the city/
where I shall sit safely and express my sinncere pity/
With deep emotions determining my lyrics/
Death of a Loved one, mock of enemies, purged out another serie/
how a life was taken from a petit/ young world hardly knew evil. . . Leave me to this, that I may vent it/
with a skin soft as the feathers of a baby dove/
Humming of little birds, one thing our baby loved/
her little fingers I did touch/ considered the most fair amidst all/
Amanda! Reflection of the harmless rays of the sun/
a reason I would play on the floor/
In my mind, already piling up treasures I would offer as gifts to her in the future/
Words I said: "when I become a superstar I will take you round the world"/
"Take you to disney land and let you have real fun"/
Her smile was the twinkle of a star/ her voice could give peace, and halt a drunk off a bar/
Are these tears in my eyes?/
I was a fool to think I could leave this tragedy as my past/
But I cry, When i imagine the looks in her eyes/ the fear of whether she might die!/
Oh! My heart is shattered/ the sad tone of a piano appears to me as laughter/
Every object I hallucinate is mocking me/
The sound of my own voice is bugging me/
Jigsawkillah was right, I shoulda been the one who died/
Limerick was on point, I'm wack, a coward, I left her alone, he hit the bull's eye!/
A big brother, an uncle who wasn't even there to hold her/
she was unconscious for days, fought with death, but I wasn't there to remind her "be bolder"/
I agree she was brave/ but the worst part be I wasn't even there to see her grave!/
Ouch! My heart is bleeding/ a sister was dying and I was online beefing!/
But I pray she forgives me/ when I die I shall see you again. . . still I pray the burden's freed!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by lirusehn(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2014

G.O.M

undecided

Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
lirusehn:

G.O.M

undecided

What?
Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by lirusehn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
GIYAZZ:
What?

i almost forgot it'z a 'tribute'

nice work tho undecided

Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
lirusehn:

i almost forgot it'z a 'tribute'

nice work tho undecided

How? Lol
Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by AbuMikey(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Not So Cool.
More Like a Dirge. sad

Well, accept My Sincere Sympathy bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by nickz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
nice one

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by timpaker(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is sad embarassed
Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Tribute To My Little Sister. «niece» (rap Poetry) by Missmossy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one me likey grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ill Mind Of The Poet Next Door (anthology) / A Better Tomorrow / Until My Last Breath ℓ̊'ll Always Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.