Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? (4991 Views)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
The ones that will copy all yur work including your name....those peepz are no no for me

The stingy ones that cover their books. When result is out, you'll pass them. I laugh at those ones wella

The ones who won't let you be, before you can write . They will be asking if you've done everything. I can't sit/cope with those people.

The ones that will write nonsense and you'll copy. Then when they hear 10mins more, they'll cancel their papers and write the correct thing. Wicked set of people

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by uchihahinata: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
D most annoying set of people are....those ones who wont bring pen along when coming, I wonder if they are coming to d hall to roll dice.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Feranmicharles(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Too hilarious. LMFAO ROTFL
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by kelitacliff(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha nice one.. See wetin naijaboiy dey do, he don rush book space up there grin
u don take style book space grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
kelitacliff:
u don take style book space grin
hahahahahaha roflmao.. It's against the ethics of NL for an OP to be booking space grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by steppin: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
The word 10 has been used loosely a lot these days....10 things men that annoy women in bed, 10 types of lecturers in school, 10 types of people you meet in the exam hall....abeg we don tire for this 10 things na.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
kulkatty:
The ones that will write nonsense and you'll copy. Then when they hear 10mins more, they'll cancel their papers and write the correct thing. Wicked set of people

I'm guilty of this one, especially in objective part. gringrin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by GODDYGEE91(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
you hit the right spot.. In the course of waiting, you will discover your errors

sure bro its an experience, even 2 d point of 4getin a question as well.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

SMHLOL grin

Your reward is in hell heaven cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
kulkatty:

SMHLOL grin

Your reward is in hell heaven cheesy

LOL! It's annoying when some people will want to dub everything written in both objective and theory without mincing a word.

Some even don't know how to spell while I'm dictating it for them. undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by micolaj: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
EXTRA SHEET PLEASE grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

haaaaa you are a murderer.. Hell fire awaits you oooo If you no change
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
haaaaa you are a murderer.. Hell fire awaits you oooo If you no change

Too bad, I don't believe in hell fire. smiley
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Spiff20(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
So it's the trend now eh, 10 types of people u'll c in a hostel, church, class etc. It's alright coming up with mine. Btw am among the first to finish in all my exams no kidding.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin
You wicked o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by naijaboiy: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
herald9:
naijaboiy

grin
I fall into this group... though I used to sit back and wait for another person to make the first move before I follow suit....

I hated it when my mates called me Mr show-offsad

Wasn't really stingy...but I can snub sha especially when am tryna think of what to write and you're there eying me back and front undecided

Sometimes I also snub if you been offend me sometimes agogrin
I don know say you go wicked sha grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by dagentility(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
I know some people will come to claim the first to finish type when they'r always the last to finish. As for me,nos 4 defines me somehow
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! It's annoying when some people will want to dub everything written in both objective and theory without mincing a word.

Some even don't know how to spell while I'm dictating it for them. undecided

Lol and copy your names too...like cimon are they that dumb??
I try avoiding peeps like that if not, I'll just fail

Well the spelling own happens...even to me sef(sometimes, I'll be thinking of spelling is and I'll write it like this HIS)..cuz one is under pressure. You won't really blame them.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
kulkatty:

Lol and copy your names too...like cimon are they that dumb??
I try avoiding peeps like that if not, I'll just fail

Well the spelling own happens...even to me sef(sometimes, I'll be thinking of spelling is and I'll write it like this HIS)..cuz one is under pressure. You won't really blame them.

LOL! Not about that sha. There's a dude who was sitting close to me.

He doesn't know how to spell anything if teacher is dictating note in the classroom and he always leave his table to mine or another dude in my front to be copying from him. That one noe be exam fear jare.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by spanzed(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol...number four descibes me...thou' not always
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Should we say that there are no MASQUERADE CARRIERS in the house ? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Boblanre: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
"Voltron"

A group of people with varying areas of academic strength (cramming, calculations, etc) who often keep strategic sitting arrangements to facilitate easy sharing of answers. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
spanzed:
Lol...number four descibes me...thou' not always
so you sef dey apply All man na king for hin lane principle grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin naija studentde suffer for nairaland this days no b small angry
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tjones007: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
•Flexible student: these type of student are brilliant and don't make opportunity goes by. When they don't know a question or not kind of confused. They get answer from different source then build on these set of answers.

•Lone student: these set of student writes the exam alone. Most of the time comes out performing woefully. And also have SU character like.

I fall in the flexible student category
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by leshluap(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na wa,,
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by omniwater007: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
A student had failed JAMB 5 times..
One day,she
travelled 2 visit her friend in OSU,she
fell
sick & was admitted to a hospital
there. She later called her mum & said...
SHE: Hello ma..
MUM: That place is silent,where are u?
SHE: I'm in OSU.. MUM: Oluwa o se o..
SHE: I was admitted.. MUM: Jesu o se
o,Olorun tidoju ti ogun ile wa ti ko fe ki o kawe
(laughing
&dancing)..
SHE: mummy malaria ni oo..
MUM: Malaria ni course tiwon fun e, ha
course gidi ni o, kawe edaadaa o..
SHE: Iwould b discharged 2moro..
MUM: yeeeeee Olorun ma je, 4years lo
ma lo
loruko Jesu... #lobatan source: COPIED

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tmanis(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
the cooperative society people.,.

they divide the various parts of the course among themselves, study their parts well, then pull resources together during exams... just find a way to sit among them, with your ears And eyes at alert... and "reap where you did not sow"
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by kristen12(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
The people that after submitting they remember forgot to write their names
The people that start writing before others and are still writing when others have submitted
The people that beg you to divide pencil and eraser
They people that pray/sleep till when they are about to submit
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
I am not on your list op.
u 4got to include the christian/born again: they don't cheat, always concentrating on their work, cover their exam booklet wella and will report u if they finds u cheating.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Kenzico(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
We are the MASQUERADES
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by spanzed(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
so you sef dey apply All man na king for hin lane principle grin
lolest...abi now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Practical Ways Of Eliminating Indecent Dressing On Nigerian Campuses / Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) / Nigerian Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.