Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? (4954 Views)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
At every point in life, when people write exams these are the set of people u will meet in the exam hall, however it is left to you to know where you belong.

Let's get started

1. FIRST TO FINISH
I have come across some of them who have been maintaining this first to finish reputation. Even when an exam seems terribly difficult, they would still be the first to submit as if an extra mark is awarded. ( If they are Igbo and they take Yoruba Language exam, they would still maintain their reputation by submitting first grin ). I don't know if it is a general estimation in which such students are regarded as being brilliant

2. THE CONFUSED ONES
When invigilators say '' 5Mins To Go" you see discomfort and confusion printed on their faces as if they just lost a relative

3. PEN BORROWERS
The ones who ask, “ chairman abeg you get extra pen?” Coming to an exam without a pen when exam don almost start? Haaaa na wa oooo

4. EXTRA SHEET BOOKERS
These students ask for more answer booklets while you are still battling with number one, you see them signal to the invigilators requesting for extra sheets, isn't this challenging ? How on earth would they have genuinely finished one paper after 15 minutes. All other explanations are physically impossible. grin

5. THE ACCLAIMED HIGH SELF ESTEEM
The ones who don't know 1 out of 5 questions but don't want to ask because they don't want to feel beneath you, you see them looking at the ceiling as if they want to remember something but for where ?, they have nothing to remember jhor grin

6. THE SPELLERS
The ones who ask for a definition, while dictating to them, they ask you to take a pause and spell a particular word for them. '' Chairman abeg help me spell am''. Ooooh common this isn't a primary school grin

7. TOILET USERS
These students don't urinate more than twice a day but during an exam their bladders quickly get full. They take an excuse to the toilet by intervals. I wonder wetin them dey go do dia

8. THE HISSERS
These are student who start hissing or making awkward sound when invigilators say “No form of contact allowed” they would start looking as if their world has come crashing down

9. THE ONES WHO CREATE ILLUSION BY HOLDING THEIR PENS FIRMLY AS IF THEY ARE WRITING SOMETHING
These students create illusion by posing as if they are writing something but for where ?. They sit confidently and hold their pens firmly as if they want to write the whole world, they keep writing like a well prepared student, only to glance at their booklet and see they were only able to write a sentence.. Haha since morning ?

10. MASQUERADE CARRIERS
These are people who will succeed in using their expo even if battalion of soldiers are deployed to invigilate

Lemme drop my pen here

Feel free to add yours

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
The 'I Too Know'/'OverSabi' - These ones always act as if they know everything. They even try to correct the lecturer that the answer to the questions he set are not there when it's glaring at them. Most times they don't know anything undecided

The 'First To finish'- These ones are always the first to finish. Even when the exam is difficult and it's obvious that it will take time,,they'll still do 'rush rush' and submit quickly like there is a prize of Akara basket waiting for them undecided

The stingy ones - These ones will just face their exam sheets and not talk to anyone through out the exam. Calling on them is like expecting snow to fall in Abuja. They are sometimes selfish and it's only when they need your help in the hall that they'll be willing to 'help' you too...

The Sharp Guys/Girls- These ones are the bosses,,they are daring but sometimes they may get into trouble. You'll see them carrying different materials such as textbooks,,handsets,,chokes,,chukuli,,bullet,,microchip...

You may not see them reading through out the whole semester but when the results come out,,they excel better than you who read...

Sadly,,

Many of us fall into this category tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by bigt2(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
what about those who will ask from here, and there; at the end of the day, they suprisingly score more than you because they weilded your knowledge. i hate those! sad angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by valmunich(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
We are the bookers smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:
We are the bookers smiley
hahahahaha nice one.. See wetin naijaboiy dey do, he don rush book space up there grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by ogaofficer(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by youngwarlocks: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
following.....
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha nice one.. See wetin naijaboiy dey do, he don rush book space up there grin
Hehehehehehe gringrin

Baba that space no be for sale ooo...

I don modify am sha tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by chibwike(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Oh no..not again
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by valmunich(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
The 'I Too Know'/'OverSabi' - These ones always act as if they know everything. They even try to correct the lecturer that the answer to the questions he set are not there when it's glaring at them. Most times they don't know anything undecided

The 'First To finish'- These ones are always the first to finish. Even when the exam is difficult and it's obvious that it will take time,,they'll still do 'rush rush' and submit quickly like there is a prize of Akara basket waiting for them undecided

The stingy ones - These ones will just face their exam sheets and not talk to anyone through out the exam. Calling on them is like expecting snow to fall in Abuja. They are sometimes selfish and it's only when they need your help in the hall that they'll be willing to 'help' you too...
Heheh... Na those first to finish dey vex me pass, e go come make the invigilator think the exam is easy and will also want every other person to finish fast and submit quickly angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:

Heheh... Na those first to finish dey vex me pass, e go come make the invigilator think the exam is easy and will also want every other person to finish fast and submit quickly angry angry
I swear,,and sometimes na rubbish them write undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by constance500: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
U forgot the professional cheats (masquerade carriers) grin

These set of people can sneak In papers or any sort of cheat even when there are 20 invigilators in the hall grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by skoloppy31(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
land for sale.....beware of 419.
SORRA FUN AJA TO MA UN FI EPON PAANU

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Adedayo516(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
The gatherers... They have nothing upstairs, come into the hall and collects answers from North, South, East and West.. Annoying thing is this lucky Basta*ds always pass excellently.

The sleepers... They only come to the exam center to write the questions and sleep.... Most are waiting for chololo..

The late comers... This once always come in 30min-1hour from the start of the exam.. Note: they are loaded with forces you can not see naturally cheesy.. The more you look, the less you see...

The snipers and magnet ears.. They have incredible vision and listening skills, from 4 rolls away they can hear the answer you are trying to give your friend and they can see you write down your answers..

The total Packers.. This once would copy your answers word for word.. Funny thing is you won't even notice anyone is copying you, they are always very smart, one word and they know the whole sentence..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Adedayo516:
The gatherers... They have nothing upstairs, come into the hall and collects answers from North, South, East and West.. Annoying thing is this lucky Basta*ds always pass excellently.

The sleepers... They only come to the exam center to write the questions and sleep.... Most are waiting for chololo..

The late comers... This once always come in 30min-1hour from the start of the exam.. Note: they are loaded with forces you can not see naturally cheesy.. The more you look, the less you see...

*the bolded*... I have a friend like that.. he collect answers here and there and would end up having a good score
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
1) The sure ones. U copy from each other so the exam is basically a group work .
2) The ones that assure u that they will help but we sly u in the exam all
3) The ones that know nothing but create an illusion abt how brilliant they are so they won't be able to ask for help in the exam hall

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
masquerade!! na we we
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm just here to read comment and laugh.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by GboyegaD(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pen borrower for the most part of it.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
1) The First To Finish- I'm in this category even though I won't still score highest in my class after the result is out. Maybe because I'm a fast writer sha. Lol

4) Extra Sheet- If you noe collect extra sheet, dem go tag you olodo. LMAO! I started it in secondary and sometimes, I purposely leave some space on my 'sheet' blank or increase my hand writing inorder to collect extra-sheet first. tongue

5) The Acclaimed High Self Esteem Ones- It all began from my primary school days but had to stop it in S.S2 when I was choked by some easy questions due to exam fear. I even stopped covering my books and started asking even though na 'once in a blue moon' thingy but it freaks my out when some students will want to copy everything in my book hook, line and sinker. It doesn't portray a serious ******* gringrin

Modified
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[size=20pt]OP, you forgot the girraffs. grin

There's this dude beside me eh, he can stretch his neck to dub even though he's still brilliant sha. Lol! He's tall which is an added advantage to his skill. gringrin[/size]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
cool
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by herald9: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy

The 'First To finish':

These ones are always the first to finish. Even when the exam is difficult and it's obvious that it will take time,,they'll still do 'rush rush' and submit quickly like there is a prize of Akara basket waiting for them undecided
grin
I fall into this group... though I used to sit back and wait for another person to make the first move before I follow suit....

I hated it when my mates called me Mr show-offsad

The stingy ones :

These ones will just face their exam sheets and not talk to anyone through out the exam. Calling on them is like expecting snow to fall in Abuja. They are sometimes selfish and it's only when they need your help in the hall that they'll be willing to 'help' you too.

Wasn't really stingy...but I can snub sha especially when am tryna think of what to write and you're there eying me back and front undecided

Sometimes I also snub if you been offend me sometimes agogrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pissssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Rapzino: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
The fact that one finishes an exam in record time does not mean, he does not know what he wrote.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Unekz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
the Toilet users especially if i see some questions ehn my bladder will just full automatically.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by GODDYGEE91(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
We av dem plenty. The ones dat submit first only 2 dicover immidiately afta submission dat der av made mistakes nearly in all de questions der answered.

We also av dos ones dat wud submit last even if de questions are as simple as ABC yet de wud not stil finish it even if der given extra 30 minute.

We also av some who wud b wearing dark eye glasses so dat de invigilators wud not observe whr dia eyes r lukin at. Some even 4get de date, dia matric number and dia hands wud b shaking while writing with sweat socking dem frm head.

Some who av notin 2 write copy de whole questions frm 1 to 5 especially in courses like Biz law n company law. Hahaha my people exam time is alway fond.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rapzino:
The fact that one finishes an exam in record time does not mean, he does not know what he wrote.
yeah that's for sure,just that the rate at which some student use this to oppress and intimidate other colleges is alarming

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Dwady(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Crazy.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tsleazy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
*sprinkles holy water on thread*....this thread go maake frontpage by FIRE !!! !

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
We av dem plenty. The ones dat submit first only 2 dicover immidiately afta submission dat der av made mistakes nearly in all de questions der answered.

We also av dos ones dat wud submit last even if de questions are as simple as ABC yet de wud not stil finish it even if der given extra 30 minute.

We also av some who wud b wearing dark eye glasses so dat de invigilators wud not observe whr dia eyes r lukin at. Some even 4get de date, dia matric number and dia hands wud b shaking while writing with sweat socking dem frm head.

Some who av notin 2 write copy de whole questions frm 1 to 5 especially in courses like Biz law n company law. Hahaha my people exam time is alway fond.
you hit the right spot.. In the course of waiting, you will discover your errors
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Rapzino: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
yeah that's for sure,just that the rate at which use this to oppress and intimidate other colleges is alarming
that's right bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen This Wonderful Reptile? / Where Can A Pharmacologist Work? / Few Extremely Unsettling Facts Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.