Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? (4993 Views)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
kristen12:
The people that after submitting they remember forgot to write their names
The people that start writing before others and are still writing when others have submitted
The people that beg you to divide pencil and eraser
They people that pray/sleep till when they are about to submit
are you insinuating you aint guilty of number 5.. All man na king for hin lane grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
umm, what about the biro cover chewers? grin those who like to chew their pen covers!! I fall in that category. #embarrassed#
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by ChiSun27(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
We av dem plenty. The ones dat submit first only 2 dicover immidiately afta submission dat der av made mistakes nearly in all de questions der answered.

We also av dos ones dat wud submit last even if de questions are as simple as ABC yet de wud not stil finish it even if der given extra 30 minute.

We also av some who wud b wearing dark eye glasses so dat de invigilators wud not observe whr dia eyes r lukin at. Some even 4get de date, dia matric number and dia hands wud b shaking while writing with sweat socking dem frm head.

Some who av notin 2 write copy de whole questions frm 1 to 5 especially in courses like Biz law n company law. Hahaha my people exam time is alway fond.

*****fond*****
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by CoCoLav(f): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
My category is not here.. I don't ask and I don't tell. Always in the top 5 to enter the exam hall and among the last 15 to leave.

If I see you cheating....well its none of my business. If you disturb me during exams, I will raise my hand so the invigilator will change my seat. Copying me is impossible because I am always at either edge of the table and my exam booklet is lopsided to enable me write better.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by ChiSun27(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
The bomb shooters:

Their work na to dey throw bomb from one corner of the exam hall to another....this is done if them don use a particular bomb finish...them go just they throw am from one person to another.

One amazing fact is that they are good with their targets...they hardly miss.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by ChiSun27(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
CoCoLav:
My category is not here.. I don't ask and I don't tell. Always in the top 5 to enter the exam hall and among the last 15 to leave.

If I see you cheating....well its none of my business. If you disturb me during exams, I will raise my hand so the invigilator will change my seat. Copying me is impossible because I am always at either edge of the table and my exam booklet is lopsided to enable me write better.

You must be my long lost twin sister....where have you been?

Just like you... I don't ask and don't ask me either cause at the end of the show na you wey them ask the invigilator go send out and the most painful aspect of it is that you still have something upstairs to download and the one that asked you whom has nothing to write ends up being pardoned.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by CoCoLav(f): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChiSun27:

You must be my long lost twin sister....where have you been?

Just like you... I don't ask and don't ask me either cause at the end of the show na you wey them ask the invigilator go send out and the most painful aspect of it is that you still have something upstairs to download and the one that asked you whom has nothing to write ends up being pardoned.

Lol, that's true. Anyway people who want to cheat never sit at the front. So I'm never scared of anyone asking me or trying to copy me.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by ChiSun27(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm, what about the biro cover chewers? grin those who like to chew their pen covers!! I fall in that category. #embarrassed#

I have a friend like you in terms of biro cover chewing...even when the biro has no cover...he still chews it. The thing they pain me die.

I detest it.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by kristen12(f): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
are you insinuating you aint guilty of number 5.. All man na king for hin lane grin
There are oda tins 2 be guilty of Иa. Not number 5 at all
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by amokeme(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
The ones that are always screaming "it was so simple" after the exam, only for results to come out and they an F
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
amokeme:
The ones that are always screaming "it was so simple" after the exam, only for results to come out and they an F
bwahahahahahahahahaha so hilarious.. No use laf kill me here oooo
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChiSun27:

I have a friend like you in terms of biro cover chewing...even when the biro has no cover...he still chews it. The thing they pain me die.

I detest it.
okay? well, I detest people who detest itangry like u didn't do worst.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tomiobj(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is the types of people you meet in season on nl
tosyne2much:
At every point in life, when people write exams these are the set of people u will meet in the exam hall, however it is left to you to know where you belong.

Let's get started

1. FIRST TO FINISH
I have come across some of them who have been maintaining this first to finish reputation. Even when an exam seems terribly difficult, they would still be the first to submit as if an extra mark is awarded. ( If they are Igbo and they take Yoruba Language exam, they would still maintain their reputation by submitting first grin ). I don't know if it is a general estimation in which such students are regarded as being brilliant

2. THE CONFUSED ONES
When invigilators say '' 5Mins To Go" you see discomfort and confusion printed on their faces as if they just lost a relative

3. PEN BORROWERS
The ones who ask, “ chairman abeg you get extra pen?” Coming to an exam without a pen when exam don almost start? Haaaa na wa oooo

4. EXTRA SHEET BOOKERS
These students ask for more answer booklets while you are still battling with number one, you see them signal to the invigilators requesting for extra sheets, isn't this challenging ? How on earth would they have genuinely finished one paper after 15 minutes. All other explanations are physically impossible. grin

5. THE ACCLAIMED HIGH SELF ESTEEM
The ones who don't know 1 out of 5 questions but don't want to ask because they don't want to feel beneath you, you see them looking at the ceiling as if they want to remember something but for where ?, they have nothing to remember jhor grin

6. THE SPELLERS
The ones who ask for a definition, while dictating to them, they ask you to take a pause and spell a particular word for them. '' Chairman abeg help me spell am''. Ooooh common this isn't a primary school grin

7. TOILET USERS
These students don't urinate more than twice a day but during an exam their bladders quickly get full. They take an excuse to the toilet by intervals. I wonder wetin them dey go do dia

8. THE HISSERS
These are student who start hissing or making awkward sound when invigilators say “No form of contact allowed” they would start looking as if their world has come crashing down

9. THE ONES WHO CREATE ILLUSION BY HOLDING THEIR PENS FIRMLY AS IF THEY ARE WRITING SOMETHING
These students create illusion by posing as if they are writing something but for where ?. They sit confidently and hold their pens firmly as if they want to write the whole world, they keep writing like a well prepared student, only to glance at their booklet and see they were only able to write a sentence.. Haha since morning ?

10. MASQUERADE CARRIERS
These are people who will succeed in using their expo even if battalion of soldiers are deployed to invigilate

Lemme drop my pen here

Feel free to add yours

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Heycube(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Absolutely correct. I miss Uni.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by darddee: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Just enjoying coment from peeps. Note: the first to summit are of two categories. 1 the package ones: this once will confidentely sumit their exam booklet without writing a word.this are the "I no my way fellow" the will right their exam probably in the examiner bedroom . 2 the notice me with every thing almost out of point
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Lanresnett(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=deb6 post=26947447]I am not on your list op.
u 4got to include the christian/born again: they don't cheat, always concentrating on their work, cover their exam booklet wella and will report u if they finds u cheating.

Falling into a group that avoids this group of peeps.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by lusciouslex: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2014
THE PUBLISHERS(The Show Off): these are guys who deliberately and exhaustively answer all the required questions correctly simply because they over read(20x) and always want to be the best . Their booklet looks like the centre spread of a Newspaper. They rarely lift their heads up and when they do, it is either they are looking around the hall to spot the disappointing faces of some friends or pointing both fingers to the sky like a Ricardo Kaka to intimidate whoever was looking that way... Well, the funniest thing is that they lose most of their friends after such a commanding performance and in some cases encounter some 'pull' and 'drag' forces.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Pdizzle(m): 2:56am On Oct 08, 2014
The distributor..
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Heeyhun(f): 4:19am On Oct 08, 2014
tjones007:
•Flexible student: these type of student are brilliant and don't make opportunity goes by. When they don't know a question or not kind of confused. They get answer from different source then build on these set of answers.

•Lone student: these set of student writes the exam alone. Most of the time comes out performing woefully. And also have SU character like.

I fall in the flexible student category

The LONE STUDENT suits me...and so far, my results have been excellent, I've built my self confidence and esteem along. the line..go set the exam questions in the moon, I'd write it on my own..and of course with God's help. It hasn't been easy but its worth it
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 08, 2014
So, we're now in the "10 types of people" era. angry
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Segunj8(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
The distractor - they re d wicked 1c, they come to the exam hall wearing low-waist jeans with no pant under nd as if dat is not enough they will not find anywia to sit other than directly infront of a brother.. Person go look yansh forget everytin. God is watching u all...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2014
Proudly 1 and 4. cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Rapzino: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Segunj8:
The distractor - they re d wicked 1c, they come to the exam hall wearing low-waist jeans with no pant under nd as if dat is not enough they will not find anywia to sit other than directly infront of a brother.. Person go look yansh forget everytin. God is watching u all...
hahahahahahaha, oga o!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
lusciouslex:
THE PUBLISHERS(The Show Off): these are guys who deliberately and exhaustively answer all the required questions correctly simply because they over read(20x) and always want to be the best . Their booklet looks like the centre spread of a Newspaper. They rarely lift their heads up and when they do, it is either they are looking around the hall to spot the disappointing faces of some friends or pointing both fingers to the sky like a Ricardo Kaka to intimidate whoever was looking that way ... Well, the funniest thing is that they lose most of their friends after such a commanding performance and in some cases encounter some 'pull' and 'drag' forces.
bwahahahahaha roflmao.. The bolded nailed it
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
As for d toilet users, dey use dat opportunity to go thru their microchips or glance thru their notes. Av come in contact wiv many of dem
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Every Exam, Where Do You Belong ? by tjones007: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Heeyhun:

The LONE STUDENT suits me...and so far, my results have been excellent, I've built my self confidence and esteem along. the line..go set the exam questions in the moon, I'd write it on my own..and of course with God's help. It hasn't been easy but its worth it

You must be exceptional. smiley

It worth it? Why? Could learn how from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen This Wonderful Reptile? / What Is The Difference Between An Assistant And A Deputy / Practical Ways Of Eliminating Indecent Dressing On Nigerian Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.