Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria (3730 Views)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
We have too many decendants of joseph the Dreamer on NairalanÐ grin, even Omenka sef lipsrsealed. Very soon na "Thus Says the Lord" we go de hear cheesy

@ OP: it could be that you have been thinking of NE crisis for too long or the shadow of Biafran war still trails you(no offence) or you have serÍous malaria.
@Omenka your dream ehn no get part two, e be like na Oritsejafor buy arms for Christians and one Islamic Fundamentalist lead the muslim front. cheesy. You drink too much bro
people can take everything for joke. why?
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
I have been having this dream now for more than once about War in Nigeria, seriously i don't want that to happen because it was a terrible dream, I saw army fighting against some group of people fighting against Nigeria. i saw people running and calling for help, everyone was heading to the forest all our leaders are no where to be found. Please is there any man of God here who can see the future to tell us what will happen to Nigeria.please if you know that God called you please tell us what you see.

There is an avoidable war coming

That's why you must ask God to reveal to you the purpose why he allowed GEJ become the President.

The frustration Nigeria is witnessing in acquiring weapons is one major sign that we are in trouble.

There seems to be a conspiracy to plunge Nigeria into a war zone

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
We have too many decendants of joseph the Dreamer on NairalanÐ grin, even Omenka sef lipsrsealed. Very soon na "Thus Says the Lord" we go de hear cheesy

@ OP: it could be that you have been thinking of NE crisis for too long or the shadow of Biafran war still trails you(no offence) or you have serÍous malaria.
@Omenka your dream ehn no get part two, e be like na Oritsejafor buy arms for Christians and one Islamic Fundamentalist lead the muslim front. cheesy. You drink too much bro
You nor well. Lol.

I fit laugh now oo, but those dreams were darn scary then.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
I have been having this dream now for more than once about War in Nigeria, seriously i don't want that to happen because it was a terrible dream, I saw army fighting against some group of people fighting against Nigeria. i saw people running and calling for help, everyone was heading to the forest all our leaders are no where to be found. Please is there any man of God here who can see the future to tell us what will happen to Nigeria.please if you know that God called you please tell us what you see.

OP, I am here.

I want you to get a bucket of clean water and add as much salt as possible and drink it.

I want you to recite these very words three times: cunninlingus gluetus maximus

you will be safe

[img]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/123610621/71362268[/img]
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Shalome(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
I had a dream earlier this year,there was war spreading from the north...I'm not joking..maybe we are just paranoid But God will help us cha

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by jotey(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Sometime mid last year, I kept having that dream as well. In my case the war was mostly fought in Abuja and was between christians and muslims. There was this clear demarcation within which you are safe depending on the faith to which one belong.

Had the dream about four times within two months then it all stopped. At some point, the sky came crashing down like gargantuan blocks of ice. Very wiered stuff I must say!
end time dream ..

war is not our portion in this country in Jesus name

somebody pls say amen

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by timisnup(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
am not surprise by ur comment because u did nt see what i saw
Keep dreaming bro
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
i hav had similar dreams 2ce too..da northerners were on da rampage..n again da president needs serios n continous prayers

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shalome:
I had a dream earlier this year,there was war spreading from the north...I'm not joking..maybe we are just paranoid But God will help us cha

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Toosure70: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
d dreamer should pray very well. It means trouble 4 the dreamer. U may consult any other prophet 4 d meaning.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
i just want people to know about the dream may be we can pray against it, seriously some people somewhere want Nigeria to go into warm may international communities i dont know but some countries both in and outside Africa are not happy about Nigeria being a power house in Africa. Please God give us worthy leader in Nigeria.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by ThundrCork(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2014
I had a similar dream once but it still replays in my thoughts once in a while. There was serious vehicular traffic and everyone was scampering for safety. Some people were even seated on car roofs as most vehicles were filled and couldn't take more people. There was no clear direction as to where to find safety, everyone just followed the crowd. I was tensed and sweating when I woke up.

My advice:

Always ensure to at least have a half tank of fuel in your car at all times because in chaotic situations, you are going to be glad you have it.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Desola(f): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2014
noblezone:

Anybody attune in the spirit will know that 2015 is pregnant,
Bros, as I am posting this, I have relocated my family back to my state.
I took that decision because of the things I saw too.

It may not make sense, but please have an exit plan if you are not close home.
The Merciful Heavenly Father warns us through dreams.

But should war take place, do you think your village will be immune to it?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 08, 2014
justhelp:

no one gives a fvck about you nigerian joseph
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by condralbede(m): 2:10am On Oct 08, 2014
wazoboy:
But your dream is already happening in North-East Nigeria!
Is BH not fighting Nigeria there?
Are people not running into the bush there?
Is government/our leaders visible there?
That's just it.....@op ur dream has been explained here.so wake up and stop dreaming"
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Desola:

But should war take place, do you think your village will be immune to it?

Its mot about my place being immuned to war, it is about what I got by revelation.

I cant say more than this here! My advice is this, everyone outside their home, should have an exit plan just in case.

If the Igbos were in their domains during the 1966/67 crises, so many of them would not had lost their lives like that.

I am still insisting that our problems were created by the colonial masters! The ethnic/religious divide in Nigeria is far more real than we are ready to admit!

On the hand, it will be an honoir to die defending my domain than running into an unkown bush in an unknown lands.

Once more, if you are not in your domain, have an exit plan.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by seyigiggle: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2014
hmm. I had my dream of war in Nigeria more than 5 times about nine years ago and the one that baffled me most is that of atiku within same period. I saw atiku under a empty tree without leafs with short few branches. i have since prayed but sometimes what will happen will surely happen except the people change their ways. my prayer is that, may the Almighty God touch the heart of those who are planning this evil act and cause them to repent. amen/amin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Myself2(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
[size=16pt]@ OP and Nairalanders

Nigeria is already at war,y'all should stop waxing spiritual and superstitious,the war is on already[/size]
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Myself2:
[size=16pt]@ OP and Nairalanders

Nigeria is already at war,y'all should stop waxing spiritual and superstitious,the war is on already[/size]
If Nigeria is at war already you will not come here to comment, you will not be able to buy recharge card to buy mb in fact there wont be any network working so pray against war in our Nation
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by PapiWata: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Myself2:
[size=14pt]@ OP and Nairalanders

The full scale war raging in northern Nigeria is regarded by most people living in the south of Nigeria, as a "foreign" war that can be observed as entertainment from a safe distance, by way of television news.

That head-in-the-sand attitude prevalent in southern Nigeria explains why the gentleman who started this topic can only imagine seeing war in a "dream", such that he seeks pscho-analysis from forum readers, even as a real shooting war progresses less than one hour's flying time from all points in southern Nigeria.

Call it wishful thinking or blissful ignorance, but 90% of Nigerians remains steadfast in the delusion that they can order God, via prayer, to save them and their loved ones ALONE from all danger and strife that occurs in the world. When reality intrudes into that comfortable illusion, the prevailing mood swings 180% from calm complacency to absolute panic and pandemonium.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapiWata:

The full scale war raging in northern Nigeria is regarded by most people living in the south of Nigeria, as a "foreign" war that can be observed as entertainment from a safe distance, by way of television news.

That head-in-the-sand attitude prevalent in southern Nigeria explains why the gentleman who started this topic can only imagine seeing war in a "dream", such that he seeks pscho-analysis from forum readers, even as a real shooting war progresses less than one hour's flying time from all points in southern Nigeria.

Call it wishful thinking or blissful ignorance, but 90% of Nigerians remains steadfast in the delusion that they can order God, via prayer, to save them and their loved ones ALONE from all danger and strife that occurs in the world. When reality intrudes into that comfortable illusion, the prevailing mood swings 180% from calm complacency to absolute panic and pandemonium.
well said
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Orunto: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is this bokoharam war that you are just dreaming about. That some of our neighbouring countries and our securities are suspected to be involved makes it so clumsy to be easily waved off by right thinking Nigerians. Barak Obama's warnings of separations and the tearing apart of the states is an aggravation to our Nigerian psyche. I do not forsee any physical or major war coming so soon as your dream suggests, but Nigeria must continue to be cautious of our neighbours in general and of SA, US and France in particular. The Israelis always pray to avert wars, and God answered. Let us continue to pray that the wickedness in bokoharam, in our neighbours, in US, SA, France and in your dream should perish and that God should uplift the fortunes of Nigeria.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by LDCBOREHOLE: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Let us pray for the peace of this country, o had same dream early this morning and called my pastor about it too. Prayer is the answer!!!
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by redcurry(f): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
Sometime mid last year, I kept having that dream as well. In my case the war was mostly fought in Abuja and was between christians and muslims. There was this clear demarcation within which you are safe depending on the faith to which one belong.

Had the dream about four times within two months then it all stopped. At some point, the sky came crashing down like gargantuan blocks of ice. Very wiered stuff I must say!
l had ds same dream twice.scary as it is,it took place in abuja around where l stay.when l had d dream d second time,l wrote it as a warning/vision and l submited it to one of d pastor's office @ mfm headquarter in utako.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Arosa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
A dream? dude, Nigeria is already @war.com wake up. angry
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by ebiagtales: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2014
nifemi25:
@op come here for your punishment

hi
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2014
redcurry:
l had ds same dream twice.scary as it is,it took place in abuja around where l stay.when l had d dream d second time,l wrote it as a warning/vision and l submited it to one of d pastor's office @ mfm headquarter in utako.

Our Heavenly and Merciful Father still warns us through visions and dreams.
Most often we take it them for granted and still get burnt of the fire were warned offf.

So do you think by the prayers made, what you saw has been nulled?

This is my advice, take some time off and pray about that matter! Also ask God wisdom on what to do!
Don't ever be caught unawares after you have been warned!
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by ducii: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
justhelp:

Go and take Malaria medicine, because you get malaria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Dead As 'boko Haram' Attacks School In U S (photos) / List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC / Rivers Rerun:is This Politics Or War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.