Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,591 members, 7,843,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi (850 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / @bukolasaraki And The Senate Presidency – Bukola Ogunyemi / I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by nigerianvenom(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2014

A blogger, Bukola Ogunyemi, on Sunday wrote
off the chances of a presidential candidate of the
All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) to add value to
Nigeria as president of the country, reports
Channelstv.com

“I think he is a bit too old, I think his time has
passed and he is of more use to Nigeria and
Nigerians out of the presidency”, he said on
Rubbin Minds.

His declaration to run for the presidency in 2015
is “the worst kept secret in Nigeria’s political
sphere”, he said.

If he is teaming up with Governor Kayode
Fayemi, that will be a game changer. I think
Nigeria needs someone like Fayemi.

He further noted that Buhari “doesn’t have that
vibrancy and is not in tune with what is
happening in Nigeria today. Adding that he has
not provided any reason different from what he
has always provided in his last three attempts to
serve Nigeria.

“I read his speech saying he intends to run for
one last time and I was looking to hear one
major reason he is presenting himself for the
fourth time to serve Nigeria in that capacity and
I still cant find it”, he said

The blogger maintained that Buhari’s declaration
will test the internal democracy mechanism of
the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Do you think his comments are rather too
harsh?

www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/10/road-to-2015-elections-buhari-is-too.html?m=1
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by nigerianvenom(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
buhari cant be our president again.he has passed his peak period.

buhari was a president while GEJ was still in high school.he should go home and rest while enjoying his pensions benefits.

1 Like

Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by HonourablePomk: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
nigerianvenom:
buhari cant be our president again.he has passed his peak period.

buhari was a president while GEJ was still in high school.he should go home and rest while enjoying his pensions benefits.

Chai see stupidity at it peak dont just know what to say to you the fact that GEJ was still in high school does not mean he is not capable to be a president. Experience they say is the best teacher.

PEACE. APOLITICAL
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by neejay1986(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
None of them worth it. All we need to do as Nigerians is to put the steering of this country unto God's hand aside that we'll keep having same story.

Remember! Except the Lord build the house the builders build but in vain, and if not Him that watch the city ....the watchmen are just doing that in vain.

Let pray for Nigeria for good leaders. I know we've been doing that but we should not relent because what's good need prayer, what is yet to be good need prayer.
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by lawkie77(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigeria dont need a geriatric president
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by Toktee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
jonathan iz incompetent,that is a young man,how old is mugabi,hom is isreali president,how old is indian prime minister,how iz uraguan president,how old is sdan president,how old is italian prime minister?
You guys needed a young man to lead you,where iz he leading you now?
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by DickDastardly(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
You mean he should check into OLD PEOPLE's HOME grin

1 Like

Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by akumada1: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
He know he can not even win governor of his state.

1 Like

Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by johnmartus(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
who will take their view serious that is how they will keep spewing rubbish many of them do not even know anything about the politics Jonathan is just 56 what impact does Jonathan government have in the life of Nigeria? absolutely notting
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by jotey(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
DAT useless buhari...hez not yet satisfied he still wants 2 steal our money angry

1 Like

Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by iluvnaija: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Leadership has no age limit una hear?

The one you guys are worship (commander in thief) is tarnishing our image badly.
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by nigerianvenom(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Chai see stupidity at it peak dont just know what to say to you the fact that GEJ was still in high school does not mean he is not capable to be a president. Experience they say is the best teacher.
PEACE. APOLITICAL

why dont u go back to ur village and tell ur grandpaa to come and contest since all u know is experience or better,go and beg gowon to come out and contest.
Re: Road To 2015 Elections: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Bukola Ogunyemi by nigerianvenom(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
johnmartus:
who will take their view serious that is how they will keep spewing rubbish many of them do not even know anything about the politics Jonathan is just 56 what impact does Jonathan government have in the life of Nigeria? absolutely notting

pls tell us about politics prof shawama

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka / The Truth About City Hall Fireincident – Obanikoro / Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.