Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote (843 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Nairaland Online Election Casting / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote by DavidHume(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Election rule
1-Don't quote anyone , just like nd state ur argument
2- No offensive language or slang to anyone personality
3- Be sensible and non sentimental nor tribalistic

Lets cast our vote here and now on nairaland!

If you support GEJ to remain the president of this country,like this!
and defend your like with every sensible and reasonable point and argument

1 Like

Re: Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote by DavidHume(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
But if you think Nigeria need a change in administration.....pls do cast you vote by liking this nd defend your position!

Starting wit me i have cast my vote and writin my point nd reason out to support my position wld post it in a jiffy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote by PrinceCruncher: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Without mixing words we need change in nigeria! We need a more intelligent and diplomatic personality as the presi dent of this great nation............corruption is not gettin better, social amenities is not being maintain, only d few are takin d national cake abroad to treat personal illness. With d number of resources God has bleessed us wit, every kid in ds country ought to av acess to free education. But it is not d case....

Av casted my vote.........mod pls front page

1 Like

Re: Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote by PrinceCruncher: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote by ofala(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
The enlightenment should continue because that is the ONLY way we will get it right this coming general elections and collectively wake up this sleeping giant called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote by DavidHume(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mods front page pleas

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidency Throws Another Shade At APC Leaders Buhari And Atiku / Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. / I Weep For This Nation And Her Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.