Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? (1185 Views)

Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? / How Many Missed Calls? / Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by Tbillz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Can we guys or ladies do without been jealous of our partner? Nope, as long as you are deeply in love with that individual,you actually get jealous every time something seems questioning about such individual"We just been human" but what are your reactions whenever you call his/her phone and he/she misses the call severally? What immediately occur to you? Most especially we guys who are out of school environment and our partners are in the school system. What exactly pop Up on your mind when He/she misses 3 or more calls?
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by defendedvictim(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
wat immediately comes to mind? Shud b dat she's bizi...
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by Hookah(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
:ooloshoooo
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by ERCROSS(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Worrying changes nothing..
I just take my mind off it..
Busying myself in other important issues.
Hoping she'll call back wen she sees the missed calls..which she must eventually do..
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by godofwar666(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
ERCROSS:
Worrying changes nothing..
I just take my mind off it..
Busying myself in other important issues.
Hoping she'll call back wen she sees the missed calls..which she must eventually do..
hmmmm bros stop.......... You no d rest fill in d gap
Hookah:
:ooloshoooo
your mind d*rty ooo
defendedvictim:
wat immediately comes to mind? Shud b dat she's bizi...
busy doing what? God is watching you all on 3D cool
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2014
she's probably busy
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by alphaking(m): 5:45am On Oct 08, 2014
if she doesn't call back and never calls u anymore nko ?
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by ayh191: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Tbillz:
Can we guys or ladies do without been jealous of our partner? Nope, as long as you are deeply in love with that individual,you actually get jealous every time something seems questioning about such individual"We just been human" but what are your reactions whenever you call his/her phone and he/she misses the call severally? What immediately occur to you? Most especially we guys who are out of school environment and our partners are in the school system. What exactly pop Up on your mind when He/she misses 3 or more calls?

Usually when I call twice and I don't get a response, I won't call again till some other time. Except its an emergency call. That been said, I don't read any meaning to my girlfriend missing my call. She always calls back when she does. But if I have to call her the following day because she didn't call back when she missed the call the previous day, then I ask her why. Her respose determines whether I get pissed at her or not.
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2014
He used to get angry if i missed his calls, unnecessarily angry (when i am through with classes for the day) but it has reduced drastically, myself on the other hand, i dont get mad.
I think if you call someone twice, you just leave it @ that. My phones are on silent always.
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by defendedvictim(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2014
godofwar666:
busy doing what? God is watching you all on 3D cool
ah, can't a student be busy again? #classes, practicals, reading or sth
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by lawrenceunaa: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Tbillz:
no be everybody carries phones to lectures

Some prefer to leave it behind depending on the lecturer
Some put it on silence which one might not knew when it rings
Re: How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? by PedroJP(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Busy

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Being Single? / Photos: Man Whose Wife Turned A Man Says It Has Made Their Marriage Stronger / Women/ladies What Would You Do If??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.