Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me (807 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by AndyBlazePenis(f): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2014

Hello. I have been dating my girl for about five years
now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me.
However after fixing the date from the traditional
Wedding, her parents are asking for five million
naira as Bride Price.
I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least
reduce it to two million but her parents refuse.
They say its an extended family decision like her
Uncles and other relatives. I don’t understand. I love
my girl and she loves me. She’s from Orlu, Imo
State. I need your advice. Thanks

#BITG
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Andyblazepenis how did u xcape from andyblaze's boxer?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by adeowo84(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2014
lool....thanks for d info...i just finish chatting with my own orlu babe now o and me b yoruba guy....wisdom dem say is profitable to direct...guy make we run together o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by AndyBlazePenis(f): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2014
urhoboman:
Andyblazepenis how did u xcape from andyblaze's boxer?

He wear tight pant. I tear it and come after ur girlfriend ass
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by AndyBlazePenis(f): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2014
adeowo84:
lool....thanks for d info...i just finish chatting with my own orlu babe now o and me b yoruba guy....wisdom dem say is profitable to direct...guy make we run together o

Yes oo...let's go to maiduguri and pick shekau sisters
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by millionaireman: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:

Hello. I have been dating my girl for about five years
now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me.
However after fixing the date from the traditional
Wedding, her parents are asking for five million
naira as Bride Price.
I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least
reduce it to two million but her parents refuse.
They say its an extended family decision like her
Uncles and other relatives. I don’t understand. I love
my girl and she loves me. She’s from Orlu, Imo
State. I need your advice. Thanks

#BITG
No family in Orlu could ask you to pay even twenty five thousand Naira cash as bride price, talkless a million Naira, before their daughter gets married to you. Perhaps you need help to find how to stop telling lies.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by Wittylens(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
5million Naira??

Abeg RUN away from that family. Them go dry your pocket and turn you to COMPLETE MUGU. Where On Earth Do They Pay 5million Naira as bride price?.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend, But See How Her Villagers Want To Chase Me by Wittylens(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
What if after paying 5million naira as bride price and she's unable to bear you a child.

What will you do?

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Virgin? / " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! / Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.