Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland (1767 Views)

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by DAVE5(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abeg who get bb charger...

Since am the chairman of the second page, i'll be supervising everything you post on my second page keenly.

Now you can all add your comments and remember; I'm watching... shocked

[size=24pt]NB : THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE[/size] tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) / Lovely & Cute Lhasa Apso & Ur Exotic Pets / How To Make 6 Digits Income With Oriflame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.