Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' (818 Views)

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by NaMe4: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Can this be taken as 'Normal'?

What of such greetings in the mornings even on public holidays? grin

Opinions please!
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by iceberylin(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Ĩ'ĹĹ ßĔ ŚÚŚPĨČĨŐÚŚ cool
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by Abbey2sam(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Do you need people to tell you that it's not normal

ok it's normal
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by jnrbayano(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2014
...you mean your question?

Your question is not normal.
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Ofcourse,it's over normal.
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by 100Cents: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2014
NaMe4:
Can this be taken as 'Normal'?

What of such greetings in the mornings even on public holidays? grin

Opinions please!

It is a red flag. Very abnormal...

I have dated a lady who was dating her colleague.

She was even lying that it was her lady colleague till i found out..
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2014
I will be irritated. I'll feel like he needs constant female attention to feel good with himself and does not have boundaries.
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by philantoxx(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
what brought sugar to the office.she needs to be sacked.
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by MisterLongman(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Familiarity breeds contempt
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
am cool with it

DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL SHES ADDRESSING
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by ShirelleBaby: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm NOT COOL WITH IT-haba,when did their friendship become soo friendly?I won't accept it except she is also a VERY(note this very)good friend-if not,he has questions to answer
Re: Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' by NaMe4: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin Really, I just don't know what to make of it.

(1) (Reply)

How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. / 5 Crazy Things Most Couples Fight About / Here Z Ma Cousin She Is Searching 4 Her Bone(husband)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.