Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Identify An Unknown Caller - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify An Unknown Caller (28931 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / MTN Introduce Reveal Unknown Caller ID / How To Identify An Unknown Caller! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by philtrum(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2014
SuperMartins:
Sm1 give me a direct link joor or is it on playstore? Leme see d number that sent me an sms dat I won 750000k

Boss me self I don win tire.....if I no win Omo, I go win viju or bonux or gala....and nah different numbers....No be only that one sef.....international numbers sef dey send me love text.... I don tire finish...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by DikSin(m): 2:38am On Oct 09, 2014
I first saw it on a friend's Samsung Gallaxy 3 who told me there's no bb version of it. Thanks for sharing this vital info. God bless ya! cheesy
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by Acidosis(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Old na... give us something new

...been using truecaller since 2010 on Nokia Symbian OS

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by zubysnook: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2014
I
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by tplustee(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
nefertiitii:
Lol ive had truecaller app on my fone for bou 2yrs
Im surprised ppl still dnt know bout it
Just go to google playstore and download d app smiley

Doesn't mean u av to discredit those dat didnt kw na
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by nefertiitii: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
tplustee:

Doesn't mean u av to discredit those dat didnt kw na

R u forreal??
Pls point out where i discredited anyone
Thanks
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by jpphilips(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abbey2sam:

You can't view a hidden number, it only review contact whose name is not on your contact list .....

and again the number must have found it way to any social media platform before truecaller can find it........

Sometimes the only advantage is that you know who is calling you even when the contact is not on your contact list

disadvantage, it only work with 3G or something higher

That is not exactly how it works, if you read the terms and conditions of using true caller, or while installing, it will ask you to authenticate app permissions, on the permission list is your phone book, so all the number in your phone book will automatically be uploaded to the true caller's data base same for everyone else that have it.
A number that has never been saved in any phone book with true caller app will never be found.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller by brainyhopel: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2017
true caller only shows the name if the owner registered or uses true caller. if i want to swindle people with a particular number i cant register it on true caller and if i call you cant know. except otherwise someone has reported and blocked me using true caller

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / 9 Potentially Misleading Smartphone Features Nigerians Fall For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.