Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

empty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / empty (1054 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault! / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

empty by wahles(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Empty
Re: empty by KMTee(f): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2014
maybe she is actually dirty and unkempt...
i can't stand people, mostly ladies that are untidy.

if not, OYO
you know what to do
Re: empty by Jakeattah(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Check the family roots well

Are you sure she's your gf's real mom?

Cos it seems you sef go soon dey receive slap from behind

2 Likes

Re: empty by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Some one is trying to paint another Black

1 Like

Re: empty by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
Check the family roots well

Are you sure she's your gf's real mom?

Cos it seems you sef go soon dey receive slap from behind

Lol!! Funny you
Re: empty by wahles(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2014
N
Re: empty by Jakeattah(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2014
wahles:

She's frm a single home, mother nd father divorced, mother remarried nd divorced again# ma gf says her dad left d woman bkus of dah attitude# na possible outcomes I dey find, how she would affect ma marriage

Not to be a jerk or anything, but your biggest issue shouldn't be the influence of the mother (you could shut her out of your lives after marriage or if it comes to the worse report her to the police). The issue is your wife shouldn't take after her mom. Sorry to say

1 Like

Re: empty by Keketso24: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2014
wahles:

She's frm a single home, mother nd father divorced, mother remarried nd divorced again# ma gf says her dad left d woman bkus of dah attitude# na possible outcomes I dey find, how she would affect ma marriage
I pray she doesn't take after her mama.you know that saying about an apple not falling far from the tree.
Goodluck.

8 Likes

Re: empty by tayoxx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
wahles:

Eh wetin happen na. ....marry divorce, marry divorce, marry divorce, marry divorce, marry divorce. ....na so d woman bad reach

(1) (Reply)

When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? / I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend / Mature Advice Needed To Prevent Relationship Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.