Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** (894 Views)

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** by dandydrey(m): 2:47am On Nov 11, 2014
“THE SHREWD ONE SEES THE DANGER AND CONCEALS HIMSELF, BUT THE INEXPERIENCED KEEP RIGHT ON GOING AND SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENCES”

YES! I have heard too much of this question from the ladies and I’m sick and tired of it already. You know why? Because I expect ladies to step up their games. The truth is that you can never know for sure that a man loves you. Yeah right I said that. There is no guaranteed way of knowing.

Being the girls you are, that age old question “DOES HE LOVE ME?” can plaque your thoughts but I’m glad to let you know that there are ways to figure out the answer without having to embarrass yourselves.

You ladies can’t really guess how men feels because you tend to judge yourselves by what you are capable of doing while others judge you by what you’ve done. I mean you can’t help it, you are girly girls by heart and whenever you meet someone you have soft spot for, you can’t help but wonder if he feels the same but like I said earlier there are ways to figure out as to whether he is in love or not.

Although, men would always be men, that he calls 300 times a day is not a sign that he loves you.
That he goes out of his way to ensure your comfort is no sign either.
That he spills out a thousand and one sugar coated words which causes your inside to tickle is definitely not a sign or that he spends a lot of money on you is still not a guarantee.

For all we know, these gestures could only be his plot to make you believe he loves you and as such win you over so as to have his dirty ways with you and therefore discard you like a dispensable cadaver.

Men are cunny, smart and well calculated, that is why they would make you fall head over heels in love without knowing it. Don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that every man is guilty of the aforementioned vices, of course not. There are true men who do love for real, YEAH! SOMEONE LIKE ME, BUT WE ARE VERY RARE.

Now how do you ladies know that men have genuine feelings for you?
You can tell by paying attention to how he acts, what he says and what he does when you are together or apart.

HOW HE ACTS*
Is he always ready to jump on you and sexually devour you like a voracious beast? Did he start talking about getting laid just few days into the relationship? Does he introduce you as his girlfriend only to his male folks? Have you met his family?

WHAT HE SAYS*
Does he talk about a future with you in the picture? Do you both have goals for each year and how is both of you contributing to achieve those goals? Do you both open up to each other about your fears, hope and aspirations? Does he only talk trash about his ex? Has he ever said “I LOVE YOU” when you least expected? Note that there is a difference between “love ya” and “I love you”.

WHAT HE DOES*
Does he listen when you talk and respond when he should? Does he try to make or talk you into liking the things he likes? Does he sometimes lend helping hands either in the kitchen or during laundry (that’s if u’re married). Does he stand you up on dates? Does he sometimes remind you its time to change your hairstyle and actually gives you money for it without having to ask? (I know you would love that). Does he surprise you with presents even when its not your birthday or valentines day? Does he always keep dates of important events in your relationship? Does he respect or adhere to some of your advices? Does he sometimes seek your opinion on issues? How does he relate with your family members?

Hmmm! Enough said already. Now try providing answers to the questions within yourself, the sit down and score your boyfriend/fiancé. If he gets up to 60%, it means you are in good hands, otherwise brace yourself up, pack your belongings and flee form the devil, because I call that an attachment and not a relationship at all. So what are you still waiting for, I repeat, PACK YOUR THINGS AND FLEE FROM THE DEVIL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE SHIKENA!

Trust me ladies, there is no time to check time and life is too short to waste your precious time on unrepentant men. Its high time you stepped up your game. I tell you if every woman/lady can read the signs on the wall and act accordingly, I think men would start zipping up and there would be less separation and divorce. And FYI, I don’t speak only for ladies, it goes pari passu.

© Dhamielahrey Dandy 2014
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** by iceberylin(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=20pt] įƒ ђę ђāş ŋęvęŗ boųgђţ yoų #100 āįŗţym,

ƒoŗgęţ įţ [/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** by dandydrey(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt] įƒ ђę ђāş ŋęvęŗ boųgђţ yoų #100 āįŗţym,

ƒoŗgęţ įţ [/size]

Funny u
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Following....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! / Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" / 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Just Want To Chop Your Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.