Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Gun Rights Debate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gun Rights Debate (470 Views)

Today Is Human Rights Day! / ~You Really Need A Gun~ / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun Rights Debate by harffie(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
The right to keep and bear arms fundamentally is the assertion that people, either individually or collectively as a militia, have a personal right to possess weapons. Often, but not always, the arms at the forefront of the conversation are firearms, though other kinds of weapons are involved as well. Debates about the right to keep and bear arms also usually involve issues such as the right of individuals to defend themselves, their families and their property as well as issues such as the right to protect oneself even against one's own government.
Is it feasible here in Nigeria?
Comments Pls...........
Re: Gun Rights Debate by acenazt: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
lmao that's like saying go ye out to the streets and cause havoc
Re: Gun Rights Debate by capricun: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nope
Re: Gun Rights Debate by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
No I wouldn't wanna go around with a gun I could be provoked to use it and I might just end up in jail no am against it
Re: Gun Rights Debate by sommyblaze(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Gun Rights Debate by harffie(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2014
True@samflexxy
Re: Gun Rights Debate by edogho(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2014
it'll be great. although for d first few years, might be a problem buh when those like d posters above has been jailed for shooting at someone in d excuse of being provoked, things will go back to normal. even d criminal police men will be afraid to ask for bribe. the area boys will receive their fair share of bullets from ppl like the posters above me. me will just travel and come back when all d scuffle's settled gringrin mi 2kobo sha
Re: Gun Rights Debate by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2014
edogho:
it'll be great. although for d first few years, might be a problem buh when those like d posters above has been jailed for shooting at someone in d excuse of being provoked, things will go back to normal. even d criminal police men will be afraid to ask for bribe. the area boys will receive their fair share of bullets from ppl like the posters above me. me will just travel and come back when all d scuffle's settled gringrin mi 2kobo sha
hahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Chief Femi Fani Kayode! / See Record Of Boko Haram Attacks Between 2013 And 2014 / Massive Clearance Sales At Smesaturdays!!! 50 % Discounts On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.