Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Agriculture In Your Country Of Residence - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agriculture In Your Country Of Residence (507 Views)

Stay And Develop Your Country- Briton To Nigerian Youths / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture In Your Country Of Residence by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello house, am currently an Agricultural student. I plan travelling abroad for my M.Sc. What I really want to know is the country that has the best Agricultural higher institutions. And also if I wish to work in that country what are my chances of succeeding as an agriculturist.
I'm other words, what is agriculture like in your country of residence both in terms of education and work.
I know I can make it here in Nigeria, so please save me the advice.
Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Re: Agriculture In Your Country Of Residence by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
dytbabe:
Whistling . . . . .
Google.com
Lol. I need a first hand info esp in terms of work.

(1) (Reply)

Bosman, I Need Help / Anyone??? ;D / Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.