Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. (2148 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by AnanseK(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Eliud Kinyanjui, 65, tied his wife, Salome Wambui, 57, with a rope and pulled her for approximately five kilometres to the police station.

According to The Star witnesses said Kinyanjui returned home from church and started arguing with his wife before trying her up.

In her defense Wambui told the police that she was concerned for her children's well being because her husband had married another woman and wanted to sell their land.

“We quarrelled because my husband has married another wife. We have 10 children and yet he is threatening to start selling our land,” Wambui said.

Kinyanjui said he married a second wife because Wambui had become problematic. "I have another wife who listens to me but I love my first family and our children and I will never neglect them, but the problem is this woman. She tells lies to in-laws and the church leadership asking them to excommunicate me, and does other things which breach peace at home. I want the police to take action against her," he said.

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by 2CatWoman: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
How humilliating for the poor woman.

Be interesting to know how old the second wife is.
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by mperoakeem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
if woman shd rule dis world...
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by mperoakeem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
if woman shd rule dis world...i go complete am if dis hit fp

1 Like

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
What a wonderful husband.
Marry another wife on top of the one you already 10 children with.
Then start selling off your lands(mortgage their future) and when first wife complains,tie her up and drag her to the police station grin grin grin

Where do they find these husbands? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by 2CatWoman: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
cococandy:
Marry another wife on top of the one you already 10 chidlren with.
Then start selling of your lands(mortgage their future) and when first wife complains,tie her up and drag her to the police station grin grin grin

That is what I was thinking. Maybe 2nd wife cooks better sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
2CatWoman:

That is what I was thinking. Maybe 2nd wife cooks better sef.

Or F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed better
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
This too much.
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Can only happen in Kenya lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by Mamaflex(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Poor woman. As if she is a goat. Shame on the man. He should be the one to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by Agrika: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
cococandy:
Marry another wife on top of the one you already 10 chidlren with.
Then start selling of your lands(mortgage their future) and when first wife complains,tie her up and drag her to the police station grin grin grin

From planet Umu mkpi! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by Dcholeric: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
I can't judge who the problem started with or who is making life unbearable for who

But I am definately not in support with tying the wife and dragging her to the police station, it is so humiliating, he could have reported at the police or better still bring them(the police) over to the house if things got out of his control.
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by bennyrazz: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
it shows how frustrated the man is grin
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by beeevan: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Aren't the kids grown enough to put this man in his place?

4 Likes

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by Xsenga(f): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Or FÛÇK better

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by coldgate(f): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Another zoo animal.
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
This can only happen in Zimbabwe...The country where anyone who eats beans and corn loses all her/his teeth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Or F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed better

shorop ya mouth smiley grin
Re: Man Ties Wife With Rope And Marched Her To Police Station. by philantoxx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
so pathetic is wat I can muster

(1) (Reply)

pp / "The Movie That Changed My Life" / Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.