Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics (42084 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Prinx35(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good for democracy, PDP...a disgrace

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nnewi1stSon: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Adamawa is sitting on a time bomb I swear. Goodluck to them sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nosyke(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mehn, this was really superfast oo.

I thought the acting governor had appealed the judgement. What if the Court of Appeal reverses the High court's judgement?

Adamawa ......entertaining Nigerians since 1900BC

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Usolace(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
so...hw will it help stop the BBA show?? angry angry angry
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ddippset(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
question-will inec still conduct the bye election or does the constitution allow the deputy governor to conclude the 4 year tenure?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by fx45(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
tonytony208:

stop behaving like an ignorant dunce. The deputy didn't follow the gov to APC. He still remains in PDP.
Some of these APC internet warriors are actually ignorant students mostly. A lot of them aren't more than 16 or 17yrs old. Sometimes I don't bother replying them. I've corrected egift on this same issue in another thread

8 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by wandeay: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
...mmmhmmm
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
size38:
Up APC again.
APC 1 V 0 PDP

Why do u make comments without accurate information. U are a good example of APC's empty headedness. The deputy is a full PDP man. He didnt join Nyako to APC.

5 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by jtchukwu: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
The man is PDP.

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
NWANICHODE:
But that is not my business!
. Exactly!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by slap1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
I didn't know Nigeria obeys court injunctions this fast!

6 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Charmycharley: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
This ought to have been done much before now. hope this is not a way for the judiciary to pay back our thuggery bunch politicians, just as being witnessed in Ado Ekiti?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
blink182:
what wonder do you see here? This is the right path things ought to follow or you do not even understand the workings of the system?

Of course i know it the right thing to do. I'm just wondering if we don't know what a deputy or vice is. Maybe we just think it is a ceremonial role.

In a working system, this is what should have been done a long time ago. Why the bye election?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Oshodinho: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Justice served!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by emmatok(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
CFCfan:
That was fast! What happens if the Appeals Court grants a stay of execution? Will Ngilari's swearing-in be declared null and void?

These turn of events could lead to anarchy in Adamawa

Ngilary was used and dumped.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by fx45(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
I see some nairalanders dropping dead after viewing this thread.
Bala Ngilari is a member of the PDP. He never defected with Nyako. I guess its U and Ur uninformed APC e-rats that are likely to drop dead after viewing this thread

11 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Whizzdom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
He is taking an oath of embezzlement.

That's good ... continue with the evangelism.

APC FOR ACTION (bunch of thieves)
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hurricane Nyako sweeping Adamawa politics since Jonathan became a second-term President of Nigeria.
Everything needs to be done fast-fast not to leave a vacuum in Adamawa State grin
Up APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by hmmbabs(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
The former Deputy Governor, now the Governor never crossed to APC with his former boss.. He remains in PDP..

3 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by olapluto(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
PDP and its tactics...with APC set to win the elections 3 days away, they came up with this? Keep sharing blood ooo. Diaris God in everything we do!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by san316(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
These people are fast o. Na for this situation them go obey court order sharp sharp. But if na say make dem refund our immigration money, e go take eternity. Anyway, God dey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by qreese: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44:
I have some questions oooo. Is he APC or PDP?

Is he loyal to Abuja or his grandfather?

Is he going to support Nyako get his post back or he will pursue his own quest for power?

does this mean Ribadu is on a long thing?

And do the people who have congratulated the now speaker get their money back from the newspapers?

I can't imagine the speaker's luck..chai. His wife will be like "Them swear for you?"
politics made in naija

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by omenka(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
fx45:

Bala Ngilari is a member of the PDP. He never defected with Nyako. I guess its U and Ur uninformed APC e-rats that are likely to drop dead after viewing this thread
Potential corpse spotted!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by igbsam(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
emekaokeke1978:
Up PDP again

size38:
Up APC again.
APC 1 V 0 PDP

The 2 of you got me confuse. Is he APC or PDP.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Descartes: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
CFCfan:
That was fast! What happens if the Appeals Court grants a stay of execution? Will Ngilari's swearing-in be declared null and void?

These turn of events could lead to anarchy in Adamawa
The more you look less you see.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Melikam(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
KEYAMO! U 2MUCH BIKO KWA!

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by egift(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
fx45:

Some of these APC internet warriors are actually ignorant students mostly. A lot of them aren't more than 16 or 17yrs old. Sometimes I don't bother replying them. I've corrected egift on this same issue in another thread

It a slap on the face of Jonathan and his party who orchestrated that illegality. Justice is served. Up APC!

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
We shall overcome!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by moscobabs(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
its true that Nigerians are clowns!!!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ipromise: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Does it means that adamawa lawmakers are ignorant of this procedure which requires the letter to go through the sitting governor? this is what we experience when we voted novice and lazy representatives. the trick is to just hide it inside a book bcus our people dont read. only to share money they shabi>>

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! / Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / APC Governors’ Visit To Jonathan Shows Nigeria Is Better... - Ologbondiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.