Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics (42085 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by megaik: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Democracy have won. This is my simple understanding

There is no democracy wining anything here joor... money just exchanged hands, thats all. why wait long before judgment is passed?...
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by luluosas(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
The APC Bindow was more popular than Fitiri of PDP, and the only way for PDP to remain in power was to play this fast game on Adamawa. Na waooooooo.
By the way, 4 news from Adamawa made front page today alone. Admins congratulations oooooooooo.
Congrats Nglari, but remember that all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire Revelation 21:8.
GOD bless Nigeria!!!

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ihatesycophant(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
PDP don enter one chance
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by pelvicky(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
I see some nairalanders dropping dead after viewing this thread.
is he an APC or PDP....Cos i think he didnt decamp to APC o
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by gebest: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
EKITI IS NEST.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by omogidi234(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
CFCfan:
That was fast! What happens if the Appeals Court grants a stay of execution? Will Ngilari's swearing-in be declared null and void?

These turn of events could lead to anarchy in Adamawa
The courts don't just grant stay of execution like that oh! You have to show among other things that if the judgment is enforced the rem in it would not be persevered. I don't see anything the courts need to preserve here.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Melikam(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
CFCfan: That was fast! What happens if the Appeals Court grants a stay of execution? Will Ngilari's swearing- in be declared null and void? These turn of events could lead to anarchy in Adamawa. THERE WILL BE NO STAY OF EXECUTION, APPEAL MAYBE ON WHILE D SWORNED GOV WILL BE ON SIT.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by manuelpepper: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
toludadon:

you must be high on cheap drugs.. who orchestrated the whole impeachment saga? PDP.. who asked the deputy gov to resign? PDP thru the speaker... So where did APC come to this? I hope someone is not suffering from leaking brain
may thunder fire your entire generation.

Idioot
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by festico: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
naija judiciary i dey hail ooo
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Pauljonnes(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
tonytony208:

stop behaving like an ignorant dunce. The deputy didn't follow the gov to APC. He still remains in PDP.
this guy is not a Nigeria, abeg leave am alone, he lives in Mali. ignorant guy. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Pauljonnes(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
I enjoyed this permutations. PDP na baba o. APC na mumu o.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by makazona(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
i luv d drama now

PDP wil allow d verdict of the court and d swearing in so that
1.people will say that the govt allowed the rule of law to prevail (a plus for PDP)
2.opposition parties will loose their guard as they celebrate the "victory"

but even b4 the judge gave the verdict,he has been briefed on the whole "plan"

Ladies and Gentlemen,
sit back and relax as the full movie is shown.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by gabicon: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
this is what happens when legislators cant properly interpret the law. all the members of the house need to be removed if no one of them had enough sense/too timid to know that the removal plot was illegal. democracy is not the freedom to do what you like but to do what is beneficial to the general public, PDP is currently orchestrating steering Nigeria into a one party system a major danger to the sustainability of our democracy.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by farem: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
santana45:
Taking oath of pen robbery.
Can you speak more on this your 'intelligent" statement?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by farem: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by jayonpoint(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
blink182:
what wonder do you see here? This is the right path things ought to follow or you do not even understand the workings of the system?
U clearlly dnt understand d poliical scheme behind this obvious made beliv justice systen...PDP. Game!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44:
I have some questions oooo. Is he APC or PDP?

Is he loyal to Abuja or his grandfather?

Is he going to support Nyako get his post back or he will pursue his own quest for power?

does this mean Ribadu is on a long thing?

And do the people who have congratulated the now speaker get their money back from the newspapers?

I can't imagine the speaker's luck..chai. His wife will be like "Them swear for you?"
he belongs to pdp . The whole saga will continue till next year.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by karpentar: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
tonytony208:

stop behaving like an ignorant dunce. The deputy didn't follow the gov to APC. He still remains in PDP.

Don't mind the fool. The new governor is not only a PDP member but also a Christian
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by MisterLongman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
fx45:

How can Nyako be laughing? PDP played a master-stroke. For Ur information, Nyako and Ngilari were never on the same footing. That was why Ngilari refused to defect with him to the APC. Its a win-win situation for the PDP. Get Ur facts right
Don't forget that Nyako also testified in court. He will be laughing at fintiri and pdp's foolishness.... And don't give me that crap that ngilari is a pdp member.. Nobody knows where he stand presently and I don't expect him to stay after pdp betrayed him
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by nickxtra(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Where is the deputy? Another constitutional crises if he was sworn in without a deputy.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by theoctopus: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
MisterLongman:
Don't forget that Nyako also testified in court. He will be laughing at fintiri and pdp's foolishness.... And don't give me that crap that ngilari is a pdp member.. Nobody knows where he stand presently and I don't expect him to stay after pdp betrayed him

Some of you are so ignorant. Can't you see that PDP replaced fintiri because he would cause problems for them next year. It's all PDP affair. Not a win for APC
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by theoctopus: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
nickxtra:
Where is the deputy? Another constitutional crises if he was sworn in without a deputy.

He will choose a deputy. Not a constitutional crisis
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Congrat
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Chigold101(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
skyeboy98:
Politice very dirty game
what's dirty about this now? what made politics dirty?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Hearme(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Whatever happened, the two local goverment still under intense fire would not have voted and this might create serious trouble. The deputy governor by my own thinking deserves the post. I see greed on the part of the speaker and his members when they asked him to resign. DP GOVS ARE TO TENDER RESIGNATION TO THE GOVERNOR AND NOT THE HOUSE. I commend the judiciary on this.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by sambayoor(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=gunuvi post=26970347]but why do our judiciary always heats up the polity.[/quot.

The judiciary has played its own independent role judiciously. A G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ one at that!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Dmano: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
He is a pdp man,that is why d judgement is enforce & they didn't want 2 empeach him wit nyago
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by MisterLongman(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
theoctopus:

Some of you are so ignorant. Can't you see that PDP replaced fintiri because he would cause problems for them next year. It's all PDP affair. Not a win for APC
You are the one that is ignorant. Talking as if you were the one that planned the game from the start. Why not wait and let's see how the events will unfold instead of jumping into hasty conclusions
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ican2020: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

It a slap on the face of Jonathan and his party who orchestrated that illegality. Justice is served. Up APC!

He is not an APC man, loser
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by PenSniper: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Heyliesha:
D Former gov. Die?

Are you a Nigerian or from Mars, please ?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Abbey2sam(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
size38:
Up APC again.
APC 1 V 0 PDP

how is APC 1 and PDP 0

you must be living in a cave to thing that James ingilari is APC.....This is a win win for PDP

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by badoh(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
I laugh when some people say ngilari is a PDP man. What offence did he commit before he was tactically removed along side the governor? Ordinarily, when a governor is being removed, the deputy gov should take over. However because of selfishness of some people, dem use wayo commot d deputy as well. Our court has lived up to expectation once again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors’ Visit To Jonathan Shows Nigeria Is Better... - Ologbondiyan / Police Desert Streets In South East / Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.