Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics (42327 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Uteghe(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why some PDP Chieftains didn't make it for the swearing in...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by neenar: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Actually, Nyako's testimony in court helped Ngoilari win. Right now, he is a "wooable" bride, cosidering the fact that PDP used and dumped him.

3 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
kennygee:

Of course i know it the right thing to do. I'm just wondering if we don't know what a deputy or vice is. Maybe we just think it is a ceremonial role.

In a working system, this is what should have been done a long time ago. Why the bye election?
Yes you are right, whatever they did to stall the new governor does not matter any more because the rule of law has finally won.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ayukdaboss(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
I see some nairalanders dropping dead after viewing this thread.
Oga omenka what's the speaker's party affiliation?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by abdulabbakar(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
hmmbabs:
The former Deputy Governor, now the Governor never crossed to APC with his former boss.. He remains in PDP..

Who Cares??
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by locdog(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
na PDP bullshit jor , they knew APC will win Saturday election because fintiri ain't strong in adamawa.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by locdog(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
na PDP bullshit jor , they knew APC will win Saturday election because fintiri ain't strong and popular in adamawa.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
CFCfan:
That was fast! What happens if the Appeals Court grants a stay of execution? Will Ngilari's swearing-in be declared null and void?

These turn of events could lead to anarchy in Adamawa
The state is already in a state of Emergency Anarchy. So any other anarchy na small something grin
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
Dey say he is PDP member.
Meanwhile, are u aware dat asari dokubo was one of d Nigerians caught at dat so-called arms deal at south africa? D seized $9.3M
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by lonelydora: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Politics in high places.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
size38:
Up APC again.
APC 1 V 0 PDP

Correction

Democracy 1 v Lawlessness O and which party was favored... Its PDP of course grin

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by warrior01: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
And they say Gej is clueless. Walahi, that guy is a master strategist. So sorry for APC noise makers
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by fx45(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

It a slap on the face of Jonathan and his party who orchestrated that illegality. Justice is severed. Up APC!
Justice served or Justice severed I don't seem to understand Ur point. If U mean justice served, in what ways does the court ruling benefit APC? Do I need to drum it into Ur empty skull that Bala Ngilari is a member of the PDP and not Ur dismantled APC?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
That's fast.

Let's see how long it lasts.

Good to see that court orders are obeyed in this country(though we still have a long way to go).

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by MovingMax: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Politics and its manupulative tendencies

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Omooba77: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is GEJ really clueless............No election for former Gongola state be that....
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by desgiezd(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
I love it when the Judiciary gives this kind of judgement thereby giving hope to the hopeless!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
gunuvi:
but why do our judiciary always heats up the polity.

So the judiciary should support illegality because it is orchestrated by the party in power?

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Iffffffy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
kagari:
Just wanna be on front page
and there you are, have u received the alert?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by j4sure(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
meaning no more election. what abt Ribadu,Marwa etc ambition now?
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44:
I have some questions oooo. Is he APC or PDP?

Is he loyal to Abuja or his grandfather?

Is he going to support Nyako get his post back or he will pursue his own quest for power?

does this mean Ribadu is on a long thing?

And do the people who have congratulated the now speaker get their money back from the newspapers?

I can't imagine the speaker's luck..chai. His wife will be like "Them swear for you?"
Only him Knows were his loyalty is
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ahizih(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
skyeboy98:
Politice very dirty game
then wash am
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by MORNDEW(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thank you justice ademola, thank you Festus Keyamo. Democracy will continue to win. I shed some tears when i heard this news dumb politicians misbehaving all the time now smartness has paid off.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Randerl: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Funny. This one na honest "paddy paddy" work. Festus Keyamo has succeeded with this gamble by carrying out a thorough homework
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Democracy good o!

And some fools want me not to enjoy this brand? It can't happen!
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by koikoi2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
OK, lucky dude.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Emerald120(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
am one i died and rose again sad[quote author
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by ikweremilitant: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
manuelpepper:
the truth of the matter is that the deputy was nt suposed to be impeached,this was done out of sentiment nt to alow d man to rule oweing to the fact that hes a christian.so nw d court has decided let dm go rest.
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Ayatullah(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
gunuvi:
but why do our judiciary always heats up the polity.

You mean why did GEJ suffer this serious upper cut
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by Teek05(f): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
The first man diagnosed with Ebola in the US just passed away
Re: ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics by abbakacici: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44:
I have some questions oooo. Is he APC or PDP?

Is he loyal to Abuja or his grandfather?

Is he going to support Nyako get his post back or he will pursue his own quest for power?

does this mean Ribadu is on a long thing?

And do the people who have congratulated the now speaker get their money back from the newspapers?

I can't imagine the speaker's luck..chai. His wife will be like "Them swear for you?"
haba this is not exam but let me try

He is still in PDP but he will definitely leave PDP because he has nothing to gain in PDP for now because Umar Fintiri is PDP candidate for bye Election and Marwa or Ribadu is for general Election. thus he will get nothing from staying in PDP

For now we don't know where his loyalty is

bye election suppose to take place this month, but based on this new development, bye election will take place some where in january during primary election seasons thus the new governor will have only 4 months to steal thus Nyako coming back is waste of Time for both him and the state

Ribau can still contest primary election in january regardless of who is the acting governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.