Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol (680 Views)

19-year-old Young Girl With Half A Body In Kano State Who Begs For Alms (photo) / Where Can I Change My Ipod Nano Screen That Broke? / How To Make An Ipod Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Innovation is everything these days, and if it involves technology chances are it will become a million dollar idea—or a complete flop.
I'll let you decide which of those this guy's idea is.
Expert body piercer, David Hubah,got so tired of holding his iPod -Nano, so he embedded it in his skin.
Hubah implanted magnets into four places on his wrist that manage to hold the device in place, making it look magic to those unaware of his augmentations, like a strapless watch.
The procedure ranks on the upper scale of extreme body manipulating and can be pretty painful, but he managed to do the entire process himself.
It's hard to tell whether it was a good idea or not, but I suppose it depends on how much use he gets out of it.
Re: A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
donclichy:
Innovation is everything these days, and if it involves technology chances are it will become a million dollar idea—or a complete flop.
I'll let you decide which of those this guy's idea is.
Expert body piercer, David Hubah,got so tired of holding his iPod -Nano, so he embedded it in his skin.
Hubah implanted magnets into four places on his wrist that manage to hold the device in place, making it look magic to those unaware of his augmentations, like a strapless watch.
The procedure ranks on the upper scale of extreme body manipulating and can be pretty painful, but he managed to do the entire process himself.
It's hard to tell whether it was a good idea or not, but I suppose it depends on how much use he gets out of it.
Re: A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by sommyblaze(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
the guy's head is working.
Re: A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Help i cant upload the pic
Re: A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by sommyblaze(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
donclichy:
Help i cant upload the pic

whats it saying.
Re: A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is the guy

1 Like

Re: A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2014
sommyblaze:

whats it saying.
it says nothing and at the end no pic but i think i've fixed it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? / Plane Crash In Illorin??? / Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In The Churches In January!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.