Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution (6710 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by tplustee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hit Like if u only read d Headline of dis 'lubbish' like me.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Dreyl(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
Dis tin is so dry
aren't you dry too
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
AAU girls grin
Lemme not talk lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Bryan12(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
I smell Frontpage anywaysss mouau girls too like recharge cards,buy them airtel dem go follow to bed. cry
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by abokikhalifa: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Uniuyo girls 80precent her local, justt speek ibibio language for dem nd dem go spreed legs for you....) feet bring 1995 model car come show off for them...lolo.... Most of dem ar looking for a husband to marry
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by marieolae(f): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dreyl:
aren't you dry too
no I'm wet..oops dat sounds kinda wrong sad
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by alexis007(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
Dis tin is so dry
what's dry?....ur pu**y? ...have you started celebrating your menopause already?....how come she didn't SEE this very visible sense of humour in the op's subject?...does she have pawpaw-size cataracts in her eyes?....read again please...
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by marieolae(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
alexis007:
what's dry?....ur pu**y? ...have you started celebrating your menopause already?....how come she didn't SEE this very visible sense of humour in the op's subject?...does she have pawpaw-size cataracts in her eyes?....read again please...
bros take it easy
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Mcbussy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op,this is the 1st stage of psychosis...posting senseless and unreasonably boring topics cry
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by jvera(f): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
uniuyo babes cn borrow wears
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by alexis007(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
bros take it easy
...take what easy?....are we having intimacy.? undecided......am i piercing 2ru your hym.en?......sowie diva...that awkward moment when i just hate on pretty goddess-like divas unnecessarily...
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by marieolae(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
alexis007:
...take what easy?....are we having intimacy.? undecided......am i piercing 2ru your hym.en?......sowie diva...that awkward moment when i just hate on pretty goddess-like divas unnecessarily...
hahaa I'm not hating sha tongue
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
alexis007:
...take what easy?....are we having intimacy.? undecided......am i piercing 2ru your hym.en?......sowie diva...
gringringringringringringrin Falls off a 1 storey.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Durchess(f): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
ogaa ooo, types of dis , types of dat.....
Types of women u meet @ d market coming soon.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
kossydiba:
Ajekpako, ajeboter, orobo,lepka, Beautiful nd ugly chicks u go c dem 4 campus. even blacky wit albino. Some tyt, som loose while som if u give dem chance dem go abuse am. Some self na 2 deceive men chop dem be dia talent.

1. IMT girls dem too lyk african salad(cassava). If dey chop am finish clean mouth dem go d jump around.
2. ESUT babes dem luv BlackBerry, ice-cream, vanilla, Strawberry.
3. CARITAS girls dem no d too comot bt give dem chance u go c say dem corrupt.
4. UNN chicks too lyk phonetics. Jst say hello swthrt, no jst call her nne(babe).
5. UNIZIK gurls too lyk motto. Carry dem comot dem most take pix
6. OKO babe too d mess 4 class. Dey don even use mess spoil dia mattress finish.
7. MADONA girls dem too d form upon say dem dey secondary skul witout uniform.
8. ASUU chick lyk Okpa nd Fanta. Jst knw say u don solve dia problem.
9. EMSU babes na dem dull pass jst set table 4 dem wit pepper make dem d sell.
10. IMSU chicks dem luv Aristo. Na 4 club u go c dia talent.
11. NEKEDE dem girl no sabi speak english bt jst speak ibo dem go carry u chop lyk sandwich.
12. ABSU na dem sort lecturers pass. Any way u want am dem be professionals.
13. ABIA POLY babes eye d red. Jst coke nd bread dem follow u straight 2 ur bed.
14. FUTO chick dey very few nd all of dem cum short lyk mountain dew bottle.
15. UNIPORT girls dem too d form so compose b4 u approach dem.
16. UNILAG girls dem too lyk celebrity if want make u sabi book or become Cele bu ity(illiterate celebrity).

The list jst goes on. Add urs
i know you want to make fp, but your list is dry and kind of incoherent undecided

and the dafuq is ASUU chick
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Suley316:
i know you want to make fp, but your list is dry and kind of incoherent undecided

and the dafuq is ASUU chick
na only type of girls u see?...abi men no get type?...smh
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
bestdeals0:
na only type of girls u see?...abi men no get type?...smh
oh is there? shocked shocked well if there's the one on guys itll be better that this not-fp material lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Deefuray(f): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
FrancisTony:
UNIBEN babes- Classy but give dem shawarma and I-phone6 and they'll open leg for you.

OAU babes- So local, razz, classless and speaks like ife village witch.

UNN babes- So correct. gringrin Especially 'Nne' part. Ask Luckygurl and UjSizzle(lol)
C'mon uniben girls are not that cheap na.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by EejaNla01(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
THE OLOSHOS AND THIER WANAA BEE
THE SISTERS IN THE LORD
THE VILLAGE JENIFA KIND OFF GIRLS
THE DECENT AND BOOK WORMS
Whichever you are strive and get a good name on campus.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deefuray:

C'mon uniben girls are not that cheap na.
haha talking from experience? Do you know all of them to conclude so?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Deefuray(f): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

haha talking from experience? Do you know all of them to conclude so?
Lol. It's impossible to know all... But uniben girls are classy
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Neldrizzy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
claireshan:
Unizik babes like motor indeedundecided for your mind undecided
tongue
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Neldrizzy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
FrancisTony:
UNIBEN babes- Classy but give dem shawarma and I-phone6 and they'll open leg for you.

OAU babes- So local, razz, classless and speaks like ife village witch.

UNN babes- So correct. gringrin Especially 'Nne' part. Ask Luckygurl and UjSizzle(lol)
oga Francis grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deefuray:

Lol. It's impossible to know all... But uniben girls are classy
okay. You shouldn't say ALL, but all uniben girls I know are classy as you said. You inclusive.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Deefuray(f): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

okay. You shouldn't say ALL, but all uniben girls I know are classy as you said. You inclusive.
Uhmmm... Thanks
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deefuray:

Uhmmm... Thanks
You're welcome.smiley what you studying at school?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Deefuray(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

You're welcome.smiley what you studying at school?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deefuray:

Mcb
Lol Prof O. I. Enabulele must be doing good work on you.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Deefuray(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

Lol Prof O. I. Enabulele must be doing good work on you.
Wow... Are you a uniben student?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deefuray:

Wow... Are you a uniben student?
Lol. I needn't even see the four walls of Uniben to know the HOD of MCB Department.
I just saw it through you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of ASUU? (VIDEO) / The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up / He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.