Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution (6709 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Deefuray(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

Lol. I needn't even see the four walls of U
niben to know the HOD of MCB Department.
I just saw it through you.
Ok... Cool
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Emodeee: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
Dis tin is so dry

av u ever been told u av SEXY EYES?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Dreyl(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
no I'm wet..oops dat sounds kinda wrong sad
hmmm seems you have been watching Indecency lately,say the truth and shame the devil.winktongue
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by nwaobitex: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by marieolae(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dreyl:
hmmm seems you have been watching Indecency lately,say the truth and shame the devil.winktongue
I dnt do dat
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Dreyl(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
I dnt do dat
okay.. smiley
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by marieolae(f): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dreyl:
okay.. smiley
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
rattlesnake:

Don't mind the Childish OP

In "IGBO" institutions rather

Op Seems u don't know Nigeria is bigger than theseu have not travelled around before as a local champion ......ote
no mind me o. Me no go skul sef sha
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
tplustee:
Hit Like if u only read d Headline of dis 'lubbish' like me.
what went wrong? Nobody seems to hit like
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dreyl:
aren't you dry too
leave d gurl? She jst wants 2 announce her presence. Its accepted
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
no I'm wet..oops dat sounds kinda wrong sad
since u re wet, am free
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
bros take it easy
what's there to take it easy abt. Maybe he doesn't enjoy it slowly. U should be able 2 bear it except if u didn't apply lubricant
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mcbussy:
Op,this is the 1st stage of psychosis...posting senseless and unreasonably boring topics cry
I get it. Nw I knw u hope u re ok
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Suley316:
i know you want to make fp, but your list is dry and kind of incoherent undecided

and the dafuq is ASUU chick
still trying 2 pick out ur point
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Dreyl(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2014
kossydiba:
leave d boy? He jst wants 2 announce his presence. Its accepted
it's a girl not a guy.grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Dreyl:
it's a girl not a guy.grin
noted
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2014
kossydiba:
still trying 2 pick out ur point
oh sorry in short, your the op(can't waste mb to check) the post is shitty
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by kossydiba(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Suley316:
oh sorry in short, your the op(can't waste mb to check) the post is shitty
contact me I will help found ur mb
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
kossydiba:
contact me I will help found ur mb
hmmm embarassed the way pple are killing
Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Neldrizzy:
tongue
You he is lien right?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution by darlingnuel(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
@No.8 Abeg, which school come be ASUU?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? / Seminar/project Topics And Materials In Physical Health Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.