Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! (1306 Views)

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / "my Father Accused Me Of Witch Craft Before Bathing Me In Acid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by DickDastardly(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oya make una name am angry
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Chimex388: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
1.DickDastardly
2.DickDastardly
3.DickDastardly
4.DickDastardly
5.DickDastardly
6.DickDastardly
7.DickDastardly
8.DickDastardly
9.DickDastardly
10..DickDastardly

Would u like me to name any other thing?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don't know about witches, but this girl I used to work with got married some time last year & the guy's mother was against them getting married because they belong to different churches bla bla bla. The girl is a member of the ZCC church, which is the largest church in Southern Africa. Anyway, after the wedding they moved in with the guy's family & she said that's when weird things started happening. She told me that she was required to dish up an extra plate of food every evening & by morning the food would be gone etc.

The most creepiest thing that led her to leave the home, she told me, was when she was sitting alone one evening watching tv & she suddenly heard this loud hissing sound. She told me that she stood up to investigate where the sound was coming, not even a few steps taken, she said she heard an explosion behind her. Lightning had struck at the exactly spot where she had been sitting. She packed her bags the very next day & returned to her family home. Her mother then took her to the ZCC headquaters in Moria, where she was told that her mother-inlaw was responsible for the lightning. She was trying to kill her. There are even rumours that you can purchase lighting from these native doctors for as little as R50 for a quick death. Shudders.

Lightning is one of my biggest phobias for that reason. I want the house to be dead quiet when the weather is all fvcked up. Scared to even blink during a thunder storm. LOL, now I'm scaring myself. Better switch on my bedside lamp grin
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: The witch that STOLE my heart. tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2014
hifaif:

Oh my wizard grin
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Chimex388: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2014
hifaif:

LaBellaMafiaZA:

Oh my wizard grin
List ur village Witches!!! yet witches n wizards are manifesting demselves on d thread
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Chimex388:

List ur village Witches!!! yet witches n wizards are manifesting demselves on d thread

Instead of moaning & groaning, how about you make your own contribution to the thread by writing down a list of witches in your 'hood. Or maybe you're THE head wizard in charge, just too shy to claim the number one spot in public. Wave ya witch flag, don't be shy now grin
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Chimex388: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Instead of moaning & groaning, how about you make your own contribution to the thread by writing down a list of witches in your 'hood. Or maybe you're THE head wizard in charge, just too shy to claim the number one spot in public. Wave ya witch flag, don't be shy now grin
lol.... Shy ke? I b witches/wizard hunter
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Chimex388:

lol.... Shy ke? I b witches/wizard hunter

Try catch me on my super charged electric vacum cleaner grin Broomsticks are for old skool witches.

LOL, there's a rumour that some even fly on a loaf of bread & teaspoons. On an interview with Daily Sun, one old lady claimed to have fallen off a flying teaspoon. LMAO.
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by edogho(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2014
una too dey jump like frog. start from d beginning mates. first of all. who is a witch/wizard ? (i'm sure wiz kid is one). then u move on to naming types.

jokes apart, me see them as ppl who understand in their chosen field what others in d same field don't. albert einstein and nichola tesla's type of wizardry is really an attractive form of wizardry. oya, start, who is a witch/wizard?
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Oh my wizard grin

My goddess, I hope you have been fine?
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
hifaif:

My goddess, I hope you have been fine?

All rainbows & purple unicorns on my side. No complaints, really. The sky looks a bit moody though, so I'm kind of on edge. I dislike rain because it often goes hand-in-hand with my arch nemesis... who shall not be named lol.

How have you been? Still beating a dead horse on the other thread?
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

All rainbows & purple unicorns on my side. No complaints, really. The sky looks a bit moody though, so I'm kind of on edge. I dislike rain because it often goes hand-in-hand with my arch nemesis... who shall not be named lol.

How have you been? Still beating a dead horse on the other thread?

That guy was a big waste of time. I thought he could do with some education but I was totally wrong. He is indeed a dead horse.

I hope your arch nemesis is not COLD? But if it is, I will come to you as a wave of heat to keep you warm.

Generally, I have been fine just that I might be offline for a while cos I suspect that network is going to be poor at the place I would be at for the next 48 hours .

I am leaving my heart with you
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Chimex388: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Even witches n wizard get soulmate.... Wonder shall neva end...
Hey guard of d savannah, get me my witch Axe, i need to invoke the spirit of d great witch conquerer-ZEDDICUS ZUL ZORENDER to cast n bind these 21st century wizadry practitioners
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
hifaif:

That guy was a big waste of time. I thought he could do with some education but I was totally wrong. He is indeed a dead horse.

I hope your arch nemesis is not COLD? But if it is, I will come to you as a wave of heat to keep you warm.

Generally, I have been fine just that I might be offline for a while cos I suspect that network is going to be poor at the place I would be at for the next 48 hours .

I am leaving my heart with you
smh...undecided you're a goner
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nobleval:

And being a busybody (a man for that matter) makes you what? undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nobleval:

I am sorry, bro. One love.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

I am sorry, bro. One love.
no problem bro smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. / Alert! This Could Help Someone / Merit And Demerit Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.