Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee (8219 Views)

When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) / Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Mcbussy(m): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Abbey2sam:
Why are nigerians happy for about another person's downfall

Dude nobody's happy... But when I saw all her bragging posts,its like watching a thief brag in public after stealing pples properties. Why brag,rant and even insult the complainant when you know there's enuf evidence to prove u are guilty as charged??...Where's her integrity?? undecided

Truly,she was stealing articles,pictures and all dat. Copying sum1 else's hard work is called "intellectual theft" ,even almighty Mark Zuckerberg had to settle some people in millions of dollars when he did dsame.

I just pray her case doesn't involve settling huge amount of money cos that would jeopardize her chances of bouncing back.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by jobberman247: 4:20am On Oct 09, 2014
She asked for it...

PS - Google would aways make an informed decision any day anytime
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Gboliwe: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2014
With a litany of failed, dead and dying blogs this AYDee dude is a loser. He cannot in this his entire lifetime be able to grow above his present stage. It took him according to Linda Ikeji since 2010 to get google to temporarily remover her blog. Its back and running and as usual he didn't get what he wanted. Loser!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I hpe she did at bolded.

I didn't see this coming but I warned her wen she bought her latest ride...my exact words were "anything can come up and change d face of blogging..."

Dis seems to be it for her @ least.

This incident shows she isn't business savvy.Wen a biz reaches dis magnitude,it shld be run true to itz siZe.U shld av a Law firm representing u,a strategist/adviser et al.
Sure she has picked valuable lessons
You get sense,she doesn't have all that to back up her biz,but spent enough to buy whips,,shes a true Nigerian,and I'm sure she has formed levels for that guy in one way or the other for him to have an intention to deal with her ruthlessly like this,you know Nigerian girls are not exposed,any level they are,they'd think that's the peak and feel on top of the world,if not,if she stayed humble,the dude would have cleared it with her on the low,but I guess she has leveled herself up to the likes of Rihanna and Beyonce that you can't see anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by zendy: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2014
I used to be a Linda-Ikeji blog fan but I kind of realised that NL was better suited for me so I stopped visiting her site as much as I used to. I think they came after her after she flaunted her new Jeep. I am not a fan of people unnecessarily flaunting their wealth just to make the less fortunate envious but who am I to tell anyone what to do with their hard earned money? I can only tell people like Linda-Ikeji and all other Nigerian celebs who rush to upload picture of their latest 'acquisition' on the Internet this Igbo proverbial warning.

"Isi kotere ebu ka ebu na gba"
"The person most likely to be stung by a Wasp is one who attracts Wasps"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
this Mr ayedee is a fuc*king ugly mofo with brain problemsundecided he is just jealous of Linda! and this jealousy and hatred started when she bought that car! Mr ayedee, if u are reading this comment, go and kiss her as*s! she doesn't need a nincompoop like u to survive! she will bounce back bigger and stronger! anuofia!... but wait guys, I'm I the only one thinking that this ayedee guy is crushing on Linda??
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by katiemadubiko: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
this Mr ayedee is a fuc*king ugly mofo with brain problemsundecided he is just jealous of Linda! and this jealousy and hatred started when she bought that car! Mr ayedee, if u are reading this comment, go and kiss her as*s! she doesn't need a nincompoop like u to survive! she will bounce back bigger and stronger! anuofia!... but wait guys, I'm I the only one thinking that this ayedee guy is crushing on Linda??

Its cos of pple like her God has created pple like Aydee...

We need to be humble every now and then....no say because u just sprout poohsie u go begin dey Zap anybody wey u see for road.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by 100Cents: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Young man is just a destroyer.

I don't see destroyers being celebrated...

Those who brought down nairaland some months ago, where are they ? Who recognizes them ?

Smh..
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Iya Eroticc, don't kill yourself, how much is Linda is giving you out of her illegal blogging proceeds?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2014
grin @ bolded

Only God knws wat Linda did to dat guy...must av been really bad if she did.

The funny thing abt cases like dis is that the "victims" most time only tell a part of the story which make dem look like saints;like they did nothing wrong.Itz a classic card for drawing pity from pple.

Letz think abt it objectively.Did d Aydee guy just wake one morning to attack Linda?Or is Linda saying Aydee just came outta d blues and nothing had ever brought them together?

She shld beta calm down and be calculative/diplomatic while dis case lasts cos aydee has little or nothing to lose while she has everything to lose.
iamrealdeji:

You get sense,she doesn't have all that to back up her biz,but spent enough to buy whips,,shes a true Nigerian,and I'm sure she has formed levels for that guy in one way or the other for him to have an intention to deal with her ruthlessly like this,you know Nigerian girls are not exposed,any level they are,they'd think that's the peak and feel on top of the world,if not,if she stayed humble,the dude would have cleared it with her on the low,but I guess she has leveled herself up to the likes of Rihanna and Beyonce that you can't see anyhow

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2014
tobiflink:

Iya Eroticc, don't kill yourself, how much is Linda is giving you out of her illegal blogging proceeds?
and how much is ayedee giving u to keep on moving his 'blog hacking' biznez?? oh, he's probably helping to increase Ur twitter followers smiley hey, listen to me idiot, don't ever quote me if Ur just gonna type trash that I don't understand. as u can see I'm trying so hard to give a fun abt u. goat

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by cupidhero(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2014
corperscorner:
According to the information reaching my desk right now...

Aydee who sole-handedly brought down Linda Ikeji's blog says he is not done with the female blogger yet.

"By the time I'm through with that african chimp, she gon beg me with her pale poohsie" he says.

He claims she makes numbers by ripping his hardwork and posting it on her blog just to make rounds for herself and she aint even gon gimme credit for that.

She can bad mouth the Nigerian celebs, ion care. But coming right at me in my lane, ma zone. Dats one shii I aint gon take from the ho...
?
Source: TMZ
which TMZ
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by egopersonified(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Op, which desk is your info reaching you? Linda, wetin elder dey see from ground, even if you climb on top tree you no go see am. You see wetin your papa dey see wey make am no wan let you buy that car? Anyway, as for aydee, you just dey waste your time, no man can curse who God don bless, beta find some thing productive to do with your life, shior.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by naptu2: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2014
There's a difference between @mrAyeDee (who took the action against Linda Ikeji) and @aydee (a parody account). The person running the parody account has been hurling insults at Linda Ikeji, while the real @mrAyeDee has been predicting that she'll bounce back.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by jobberman247: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2014
She can only bounce back to her village...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by darlingnuel(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2014
naptu2:
There's a difference between @mrAyeDee (who took the action against Linda Ikeji) and @aydee (a parody account). The person running the parody account has been hurling insults at Linda Ikeji, while the real @mrAyeDee has been predicting that she'll bounce back.
correct guy. Na u be the man wey sabi
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by benkings(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Aydee and lindaikeji should get a room already!
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Dbestmax(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Silly guy getting famous off a famous Lady
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Dbestmax(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
jobberman247:
She can only bounce back to her village...
Hater

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by marieolae(f): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2014
I feel for dis babe..abi donaldgenes what do u think?
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by djeezy(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2014
I'm gonna sit and watch how this plays out. In the main time I comment my reserve.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by franklingud(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Linda should beg dat guy oo!!.. This is why i tell some ladies ''don't u ever think urself wiser than a guy, never!!''.. Coz if he remembers u, and starts fighting u, u can never defeat him''... Linda brought dis on herself and she is majing things worse by bringing her family members to curse d guy on twitter, soo steeewwped of her... She has added more fuel to d guy's anger, so she should get ready for more FLAMES.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Dreyl(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:

I just dey pity the lady right now
She go cry her eyes out dis evening reach tomorow morning
i believe she will bounce back stronger and better than her enermies,it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Keketso24: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
If you see person Wey pass you, no dey show am levels.
Where your own end na there another person own start.

Bros e don do. You hear?
WORD!

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Keketso24: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2014
abokikhalifa:
Who be dis ayedee abi na wating dem dey call.... Oga go jump inside third mianland oooooooo if u dey vecs.... [b][/b]Linda ur boy is right behind you, notting do you, dem just dey hate on ur succes. Bad men dem

Where were you when google yanked off her blog?
Na only mouth you get.
Brother ayedee,abeg forgive and forget biko.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Keketso24: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2014
barackodam:

grin grin grin
You use style yab her oooooo wink wink wink

Haaa!no talk like that oo....even me sef dey pity am.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Keketso24: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Mcbussy:

U no hear say Linda and all her family members gather dey curse d guy on twitter?...hahaha grin

Nigerians hardly use their brains.u know u are guilty as charged,instead of reasoning wif the guy and possibly reaching a peaceful resolve,she still went on to invite all her family members on twitter to rain insults on d dude....stewpidity...smh cry

Naija seems lawless, but there are rules once you go beyond its borders. The cyber world is a country with its own rules.
I no too blame Linda,because na her livelihood dem snatch so...

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by UjSizzle(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2014
Abbey2sam:
Why are nigerians happy for about another person's downfall
Beats me.
People want to watch you struggle to fame, but don't want to celebrate stardom with you.
I'll keep saying, the brand is not the blog but the person behind the blog. Even if she decides to change the name to Linda Ikeji corner, her fans will follow. If Seun could pull through after the hack experience, Linda will too.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
I feel for dis babe..abi donaldgenes what do u think?
methink she has a tad bit of mean streak and ego in her..
Simple,she should have just tell the guy "I am sorry" it takes nothing away from her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Can Transform Into 16 Celebs With Just Makeup (pics) / Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics / Rapper Lil Kim Has Bleached Beyond Recognition (Before And After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.