Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee (8232 Views)

When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) / Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2014
cheesy
itstpia1:

even our seized nigerian money can change anything sef.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by gift01: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Through this less than 24hr drama, one thing keeps ringing in me: Nigerians are very very ill informed. Some of our comments are pitiable poo. Illegal Fame is what Linda must clear right now. Hope advertisers won't runaway from her cos its a big blow to her integrity. The good side is most hungry bloggers will learn what plagiarism is all about.
Av been google searching my intellectual work. If any of una steal am, you are in soup.
A friend of mine in the UK is already suing Linda for using his photo and news item without giving credit to him. He wrote to Madam to just say Am Sorry; well, Madam no gree reply!
If you think @ayeedee na one person, then you are not informed. Na group of goons tackle Linda. Pls pray for her.
Linda! It is well with you. You have the name, you can bounce back. I will surely back my fellow black man to build his biz from the scratch and rise to the top. Its not only the white that can do it. Linda just proved that to us. Love you babe, but do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Braggante(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Are you guys really believing this crap? shocked Seriously? OP is high on cheap drugs, cant you see that? Which TMZ is source?
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Dmanlex(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Abbey2sam:
Why are nigerians happy for about another person's downfall
No body is happy for down fall but sometimes, individuals need respect. Anyway her mobile blog is on. Hope she learnt her lesson. BOIZ NOT SMILING
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by tplustee(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na who dis one b again... Mtchewww
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by amiskurie(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

which tmz?
Did TMZ knows Linda? grin
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by myads890(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
one of her investments is worth #24milion she can cash on it na..

The minute she drove that car out of the dealer shop, the price crashed to about N15m. Not bad sha. I really pity her. Her father should have given her better advice on her finances
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by abokikhalifa: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Keketso24:

Where were you when google yanked off her blog?
Na only mouth you get.
Brother ayedee,abeg forgive and forget biko.
ogbeni, she as made her name and money already from nothing to something.. Ayedee can go 2 hell for all I care.... After all she still as her skul certificate, she can still put her hands in other things...lol
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by jpphilips(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:
Linda is in for a serious trouble

Dis aydee guy aint stopping anytime soon

She musta bad mouthed him or his relative back in the day that made him wanna pull her down completely to ground zero

I hope she saved lotsa money for her rainy day?

That is exactly what happens whey you tell the world, "I have arrived"
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is he mad? angry
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by cantell(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
one of her investments is worth #24milion she can cash on it na..
24 mil ain't that much to her now cos of the affluent life style she's accustomed to. She flaunted her wealth for the world to see and she got what she wanted.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by idu1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
this Mr ayedee is a fuc*king ugly mofo with brain problemsundecided he is just jealous of Linda! and this jealousy and hatred started when she bought that car! Mr ayedee, if u are reading this comment, go and kiss her as*s! she doesn't need a nincompoop like u to survive! she will bounce back bigger and stronger! anuofia!... but wait guys, I'm I the only one thinking that this ayedee guy is crushing on Linda??
u r nt making sense! Get sense. I be lawyer nd trouble na my work. Incase,,,,
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
idu1:
u r nt making sense! Get sense. I be lawyer nd trouble na my work. Incase,,,,
must u quote me? lawyer my asz. lawyer ko police ni
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by idu1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
must u quote me? lawyer my asz. lawyer ko police ni
u get ass? That flat tin......puke. If i catch u........ur own go pass sista linda o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
idu1:
u get ass? That flat tin......puke. If i catch u........ur own go pass sista linda o.
my as*s big pass Ur mama+sister+ur aunty+Ur gf+ur sugar mummies+Ur house girl own join! mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by idu1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
my as*s big pass Ur mama+sister+ur aunty+Ur gf+ur sugar mummies+Ur house girl own join! mtchew
I ll advise u to visit yabaleft..........u r not sane at all. See her long face like masquerade from eastern nigeria.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
idu1:
I ll advise u to visit yabaleft..........u r not sane at all. See her long face like masquerade from eastern nigeria.
see u, if u get mind, put Ur PUC na. monkey calling cat ugly.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
idu1:
see u, if u get mind, put Ur PiC na. monkey calling cat ugly.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by idu1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
see u, if u get mind, put Ur PUC na. monkey calling cat ugly.
ur long masquerade face will not allow my picture to upload............ugly bushy flat asshole.........
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
idu1:
ur long masquerade face will not allow my picture to upload............ugly bushy flat asshole.........
useless faceless goatembarassed upload Ur pic if u get mind na. product of a leaked condom
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by prettyjo(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettyjo:
who dey like my full stop kwa embarassed
prettyjo:
who dey like my full stop kwa
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by idu1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
useless faceless goatembarassed upload Ur pic if u get mind na. product of a leaked condom
Cloned human being no wonder her face luk long like Onisha brigde. Product of sperm bank!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by udemzyudex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
lets forget abouthe #24million thing or the kind of money she make.. Linda is arogant,i believe the guy can't just take action without telling her what she has been doing,i guess she didn t take him serious..

Now she will be regreting it,linking back to the main source won't kill you.. Your readers love you and like your blog. linking back won't stop them from visiting her blog.

Give credit you say no now the guy collect your recharge card printing machine who lose?
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
wouldnt mind checking it out *wink*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby / Cardi B Shares Stunning Photos From Her Days As A Stripper / If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.