Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) (18270 Views)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Must We Carry Our Little Babies And Toddlers In Front Seats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by iccydope(m): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2014
diksucker:
not a good idea. If u make them up, they would think its very normal and as they grow , they keep doing it. it even exposes them to Philodolph or whatever (someone pls help me with d spelling of those older men that sexually harass kids)
Paedophiles..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by pekeyim: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Well it depends.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
ok iyawo sameer. i don hear. bt like i sed bfore u will teach me when we r togeda.
Okay now....Just before marriage
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 09, 2014
For me,it's a big no,I believe it takes away the innocent look and beauty of that child, it's cool if the child wants to play around with your make up and then end up looking like a cute masquerade grin grin grin, but for an adult to take her time applying make up on a child,It's not fair on that child angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Mintayo(m): 1:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Smh... This generation sef! Teach your kids the Word of God, no. Teach them to love their neighbours,no. Instead we teach them that which will not be of any benefit to them. And we complain of child-abuse/molest. We complain that how children are liars etc.
I don"t know how makeup will add anything to the kids!
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

SMH! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Dont worry luv!...We will go on lots of cooking classes as date nights, before we get married....You shall learn how to cook by force.
lolz... by force? oya now no prblm,bt be prepare to hv a running stomach afta every meal grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by priscaoge(f): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Doesn't make sense @all. They are cute and beautiful with their innocent faces,don't make them look older than their age with those make-up stuff mbok undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... by force? oya now no prblm,bt be prepare to hv a running stomach afta every meal grin

I'll take my chances... You will sha learn how to cook at some point...Abi?...Practice makes perfect wink
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

Okay now....Just before marriage
ok den... bt mine will be once in a while ooo n pray united shld nt loos d day i wll be doing d cooking cos na toilet go be our room dat day... grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

I'll take my chances... You will sha learn how to cook at some point...Abi?...Practice makes perfect wink
yeah on a serious note, i realy wana learn hw to cook well. i jst want to be romantic to my wife b a crazy dad to my children.,
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
ok den... bt mine will be once in a while ooo n pray united shld nt loos d day i wll be doing d cooking cos na toilet go be our room dat day... grin

Trust now....You will be forbidden to cook on any day Manchester does loose a match.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Abuloma80(f): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2014
@Odilafta(f):
See as she be like small winch for that last pix lipsrsealed grin lip

[color=#770077][/color]No no Maam, its a little be too harsh. Its totally no fault of hers, rather its the mother should be criticised. To me make up or no make up the little girl looked cute.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:43am On Oct 09, 2014
No
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by MadCow1: 1:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Unless there is a study showing some health implications, I am very indifferent to it..

It's particularly hypocritical of parents (mothers) who have make up on their faces, fake hair on their heads and all those other stuff to tell their kids not to be like them..

For me, I will not put too much emphasis on things like make up.. The argument for and against it have both some merits and demerits.. I will rather try to manage my daughters self esteem without drawing lines on make up use. As a baby, my daughters up bringing would rest mostly on my wife as I trust her to make the best decision for her at that age.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Abuloma80(f): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2014
@Odilafta(f):
See as she be like small winch for that last pix lipsrsealed grin lip

No no Maam, its a little be too harsh. Its totally no fault of hers, rather its the mother should be criticised. To me make up or no make up the little girl looked cute.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2014
i have noticed something on nairaland,the opinion of of 1st to 3rd post always be the opinion of the day.if the first and second post said nothing bad in that, am sure 70% of people saying its bad would have said nothing wrong...

To me there is nothing wrong,but the wig in the in the 3rd pix is not realy cool,every other things is ok by me

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

Trust now....You will be forbidden to cook on any day Manchester does loose a match.
loolz... jst kidding with u. dont worry, i go learn hw to cook n be a betta husbnd to u.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
yeah on a serious note, i realy wana learn hw to cook well. i jst want to be romantic to my wife b a crazy dad to my children.,

My advice is that you try not put too much focus on stuffs like this...( its although difficult to do, but pls do try)....You will absolutely be a great dad and husband.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
loolz... jst kidding with u. dont worry, i go learn hw to cook n be a betta husbnd to u.
Okay luv!
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

My advice is that you try not put too much focus on stuffs like this...( its although difficult to do, but pls do try)....You will absolutely be a great dad and husband.
ok love thanks for dis advice n d confidens u hv in me. u r so swt...
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
ok love thanks for dis advice n d confidens u hv in me. u r so swt...
You're very much welcome luv.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

Okay luv!
love my eyes r getting heavy, good nite n swt dreams... i love u n i realy mean it.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
love my eyes r getting heavy, good nite n swt dreams... i love u n i realy mean it.
shocked shocked shocked shocked....Flattered

"I love you" are three strong words...Luv you too luv.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:08am On Oct 09, 2014
diksucker:
not a good idea. If u make them up, they would think its very normal and as they grow , they keep doing it. it even exposes them to Philodolph or whatever (someone pls help me with d spelling of those older men that sexually harass kids)
It's pedoph1les smiley
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 09, 2014
I won't allow my kids to wear make-up till they reach their teenage yrs.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by j4sure(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2014
I call it trash. it does not really make sense. that what some so call wife not mothers are turning the world into. my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Layolaw(f): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2014
NO, what for! even the 1st pic without decoration looks okay than others
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2014
I would say no because children have this innocent and unique beauty about them that will be ruined with make-up.The reason why we say we like babies or kids is because of that beauty.I personally don't like kids with make up,they will look spoilt to me angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by M4gunners: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2014
By the time the girl will grow up and ends up in the Bathroom making up,don't know how to do house works, her mother we be the one to calling her names. Madam na spoil you dey spoil dat pikin so o.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Beey(f): 3:40am On Oct 09, 2014
There's nothing wrong with it.Here in the states, they have make-up specific for little girls.It doesn't have foundation & all that but it's more like play- stuff.Has a lot of sparkle & it's mostly lip gloss, eye-shadow & blush.It doesn't contain the chemicals found in adult make-up.Little girls like to copy their moms & instead of trying the adult stuff,I find nothing wrong with buying them kids makeup.Also by age 9 as many approach teens & see their friends wearing makeup, as a parent you don't even need to tell them, they just ask for it.Also some teens suffer from acne & I think make-up helps boost their self-esteem & covers the skin flaws.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by j4sure(m): 3:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Its does not really make sense.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Reference(m): 4:33am On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Can't see any make up on the first baby undecided undecided...
Na person wear em pikin this kind wig?? grin grin grin

That aside, I can't use make up on my babies. ..Babies are naturally beautiful kiss kiss

But as they transition into girls, then 'ladies', then women they grow uglier? and require 'amendment'?, 'augmentation'?....tell me.

Thank God as a man I don't think I have to...and so I can't expect anyone to. Beauty or ugliness has a deeper sense to it and how it jumps from the mind to the body baffles me. To start creating a sense of inadequacy in a child's mind is abuse and criminal. Those having children are obliged to delivering them into adulthood with a blank slate with nothing but positive virtues of love, sacrifice, hope, peace and a 'can do spirit' not shoddy traits of survival in your rat race. When women in particular complain in later life of female marginalisation, what they try to get out of is the mental block preset by acts like these, the feeling of 'inadequacy', the need to physically 'appeal'. Then they say...'he has no respect for my abilities, he only sees me as a...object. It starts here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 / Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / How To Guide Your Child(ren) Against Molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.