Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) (18254 Views)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Must We Carry Our Little Babies And Toddlers In Front Seats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by shineeye1: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2014
It is too late to save the kids when the adults are lost! Let us save the adults first...
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by tee4naija(m): 4:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Let the kids grow up with the mindset that they don't ever need heavy make-up to be beautiful so that when they eventually grow up, they will not depend on boyfriend/man friend/sugar daddy to give them money for their make up.
Check the list of successful women in the world today, they are the ones who spend less time applying make up and carrying expensive hairdo.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
See as she be like small winch for that last pix lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
More like Maleficent.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Let her grow n discover n appreciate her natural beauty. Instead of making her dependent on sum 'robrob to make herself look pretty. Na wetin u take train small pikin na e de do wen e don old.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by slim14(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2014
as for me, it is not right for teenagers not to talk of a baby, a baby for that matter.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Nope bcoz they are not mature enough to use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by darlenese(f): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2014
This is madness, if she has eyes she'll see that the baby looks like a little witch, WTH
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by kendrick93(m): 5:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Very very wrong..infact any mother who applies makeup on her young daughter is an irresponsible woman who doesnt know d what it means to be a mother..
If u want ur daughter to be a ho in d future then go ahead
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2014
See as the girl resemble our first lady for the last picture, small Patience.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by ifymusa(f): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Even at this age I dnt make up so hw can I make my future baby girl up. Wen she is mature she will choose for her slf but me no get that hand for make up oh
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Petraman(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2014
@op don't u think? Do u want to kill these children prematurely with all these chemicals u called make up Don't u care for there future Pls if u re tired of life, don't tampered with their precious lives.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2014
No! Its not good! Makeup will start giving them problem on their skin when they grow.. And they can become addicted to it.. I know of a girl who puts makeup like madt! Her mum started putting it when she was 1yr old! Imagine..and now shes addicted to it, cnt stop. She cant go out without putting makeup, she even puts it on at home! Thats so not good. Babies are so beautiful and cute. The real beauty of a person is when he or she is a baby cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by chibwike(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
hmmmm if my wife glitest try dis thing call make up on my baby girls face she don call for my trouble ooo
no vex oh..wat of rozzay
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by jeffizy(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Is she (the kid) that fugly?
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by nomabeeee(f): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Can't see any make up on the first baby undecided undecided...
Na person wear em pikin this kind wig?? grin grin grin

That aside, I can't use make up on my babies. ..Babies are naturally beautiful kiss kiss
exactly.babies re babies and re naturally beautiful.d only thing a mother should worry about is her baby's clothing.not make up.meanwhile applying makeup on a baby to me is simply unclassy.#my opinion though#
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Missmossy(f): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Its never okay for me! Why expose such a little one to the world of make up and make over?

I love babies when they look all natural and chubbycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Beey:
There's nothing wrong with it.Here in the states, they have make-up specific for little girls.It doesn't have foundation & all that but it's more like play- stuff.Has a lot of sparkle & it's mostly lip gloss, eye-shadow & blush.It doesn't contain the chemicals found in adult make-up.Little girls like to copy their moms & instead of trying the adult stuff,I find nothing wrong with buying them kids makeup.Also by age 9 as many approach teens & see their friends wearing makeup, as a parent you don't even need to tell them, they just ask for it.Also some teens suffer from acne & I think make-up helps boost their self-esteem & covers the skin flaws.
That is done in the states doesn't make it a standard practice. Can't you have an opinion of your own without linking it to 'a supposedly superior factor'? That's inferiority complex smelling. sad
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
no vex oh..wat of rozzay
She s now Mrs olubukato am sure u know dat alredy
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by chibwike(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:

She s now Mrs olubukato am sure u know dat alredy
after all what you and dat sameer guy did in dat ur thread..na wa oh
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
after all what you and dat sameer guy did in dat ur thread..na wa oh
Haba did u go on sabbatical leave, dats stale na
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by 4casta(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Outright No No No...pics 2, 3 & 4 are ridiculous, a baby should be cute and lovely in a tender way. No make up allowed for babies. angry angry
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
grin
Odilafta:
he cum be like say she wan dan shoki
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by amnestylaw1(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Why not?The young shall kukuma grow.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by kaysparks(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Some mothers can be possessed. Thufiakwaa! The beauty God has put in the children can't be measured. Eg,whose eyes can be brighter than theirs? Nor lips,palms,feet? This mothers don't have sense at all.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by lawrenceunaa: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Oboy that wig fit break the baby's neck

I don't support make ups on kids cos it turn to a habit as the grow

And seeing such child without a makeup make her look somehow

Natural Beauty and made up beauty ain't same thing
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by adonis89(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2014
diksucker:
not a good idea. If u make them up, they would think its very normal and as they grow , they keep doing it. it even exposes them to Philodolph or whatever (someone pls help me with d spelling of those older men that sexually harass kids)
common paedophile u no fit spell,if na to suck dick u go take 1st. Mtchwwwwww shame on u
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by skillzbae(f): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked....Flattered

"I love you" are three strong words...Luv you too luv.
Oya both of u, when is d wedding, so we can av some peace frm ds lovie lovie?
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
adonis89:
common paedophile u no fit spell,if na to suck dick u go take 1st. Mtchwwwwww shame on u

lwkmh
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by repairer1484: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2014
diksucker:
not a good idea. If u make them up, they would think its very normal and as they grow , they keep doing it. it even exposes them to Philodolph or whatever (someone pls help me with d spelling of those older men that sexually harass kids)

Even as much as everybody thinks make up on kids is not good enough,I am actually indifferent about it,since its done on special occasions or outings or even any other day but young lady this mindset of yours that children making up make psychos(paedophiles) an excuse of molesting kids then they should first cut their manhood then commit them to firing squad.its just same like you say a lady dresses provocatively and you go ahead to rape her.....my submission
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by CodeHouse: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2014
I totally disagree..when you girls get used to it, the effect on them as they become teens would be negative..The fourth picture look like Mama Peace sha grin

#TeachYourKids
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by chibwike(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:

Haba did u go on sabbatical leave, dats stale na
its nt stale, to me
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) by Larrey(f): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
kulkatty:
Nope I don't think it is right.

And babies who fix/ put on wigs are no no for me
It makes them look old at a young age.
Normal plaiting/packing the hair is enough for them
.wow,ds is what ve always been saying,normal weaving/packing.I dnt like d idea of make up @ all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.