Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? (5783 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Joy1706(f): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
The man runs after everything in skirts, the woman is told to turn a blind eye. He impregnates one of his side chics, the woman is told not to leave her home for any woman and is even told to bring the baby into her home to raise. He infects her with STDS, she is told to use condoms and to do periodic tests. They also never fail to emphasise that she must never deny him sex. He goes as far as bringing his mistresses into their matrimonial home to sleep with and she is still told to turn a blind eye and pray till she can't move her jaw again. We hear all these advice from men and sadly, women too.
Where is one supposed to draw the line? When is it okay to leave a cheating husband? Why do we advise women to swallow all these bullshit? Abi, is it just me that finds a philandering man intolerable?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's never ok.

Stay and Pray until he changes.

If you get AIDS, carry on and pray until you die and continue the prayer in your grave.

*bangs gavel.

Court rise!
The court is adjourned.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Joy1706(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:
It's never ok.

If you get AIDS, carry on and pray until you die and continue the prayer in your grave.

*bangs gavel.

Court rise!
The court is adjourned.
Hahahahahaha! No be small tin
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by jascon1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
As soon as u catch him with substantial evidence. There may be room for forgiveness and change, so is up to her to decide. Use ya head and get the figures
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
U can leave d very minute pastors tell u his condition is beyond repair
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by edwife(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's actually okay to leave when you feel that you have had enough,"enough" can be immediately you find out he cheated,the second time or whatever.

It's all in your hands,your life-your decision!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
edwife:
It's actually okay to leave when you feel that you have had enough,"enough" can be immediately you find out he cheated,the second time or whatever.

It's all in your hand,your life-your decision!

^^^^ Op, she has said it all.

10 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by EfemenaXY: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joy1706:
The man runs after everything in skirts, the woman is told to turn a blind eye. He impregnates one of his side chics, the woman is told not to leave her home for any woman and is even told to bring the baby into her home to raise. He infects her with STDS, she is told to use condoms and to do periodic tests. They also never fail to emphasise that she must never deny him sex. He goes as far as bringing his mistresses into their matrimonial home to sleep with and she is still told to turn a blind eye and pray till she can't move her jaw again. We hear all these advice from men and sadly, women too.
Where is one supposed to draw the line? When is it okay to leave a cheating husband? Why do we advise women to swallow all these bullshit? Abi, is it just me that finds a philandering man intolerable?

Nobody dishes out such daft advice in this day and age. Not even an im.be.cil.e.

And if any parent does advocate such for their daughter, such parent(s) deserve to be strung, drawn, and quartered. Slowly and excruciatingly.

7 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nobody dishes out such daft advice in this day and age. Not even an im.be.cil.e.

And if any parent does advocate such for their daughter, such parent(s) deserve to be strung, drawn, and quartered. Slowly and excruciatingly.

Don't you wish so.

There must be many imbeciles around then. grin

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by shaybebaby(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
The time to call it quits is when you actually feel you deserve better. If you feel that way, why would you settle for less if you feel you are worth more?

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:

Don't you wish so.

There must be many imbeciles around then. grin

Nah, this is just another one of those numerous "what if scenario" threads from a sensation seeking thread starter.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Kimoni: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Only you know when it's time to leave...it's a personal decision

Our threshold levels are different and we all got married for different reasons

When your mind is made up to leave, nobody can convince you not to leave

When you were set to marry that man, could anybody have convinced you otherwise? Hence the same way nobody can convince you to stay back when you know deep down, you can't take it anymore

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Ngokafor(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:
It's never ok.

*bangs gavel.

Court rise!
The court is adjourned.

...That is the gospel according to Nairaland Famiy section confusionists embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by coogar: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joy1706:

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Joy1706(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My dear, I see such advice every darn day
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Joy1706(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
edwife:

It's all in your hand,your life-your decision!
True sha
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Joy1706(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nah, this is just another one of those numerous "what if scenario" threads from a sensation seeking thread starter.
Really? Taking toke's predicament for instance, most of those commenting were advising her to forgive and make sure she doesn't give room for Anita to come in and take over her man.
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by coogar: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joy1706:

Really? Taking toke's predicament for instance, most of those commenting were advising her to forgive and make sure she doesn't give room for Anita to come in and take over her man.

so what do you advise?
toke should leave her marriage? is there any guarantee she would find happiness in her next relationship? grin

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by KanwuliaJara: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
When you get TIRED! kiss
Not before! kiss

1 Like

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by freecocoa(f): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
^^

End of.
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by jmoore(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
You can leave in the morning.
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by SAMBARRY: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
If you don't leave when you are still alive you will leave when you are back 6 feets below anyway

You will go and collect award in heaven for best wife of the century

Next
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by iykedare(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op,why don't you answer the question first.
It's so easy to advice other people to do what you can't do.
What would you do if you find out that your hubby cheated on you?

Most people will advice other people to leave the marriage that very minute but these same people would stay pray and fast .

I've heard that very toke makinwa tell people to leave their cheat boyfriends. why is she not doing the same now?

Always give the kind of advice you sef can follow.

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's still a fresh case na. She'll still be b weighing her options and getting advice from di
iykedare:
Op,why don't you answer the question first.
It's so easy to advice other people to do what you can't do.
What would you do if yo people find out that your hubby cheated on you?

Most people will advice other people to leave the marriage that very minute but these same people would stay pray and fast .

I've heard that very toke makinwa tell people to leave their cheat boyfriends. why is she not doing the same now?

Always give the kind of advice you sef can follow.
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by iykedare(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It's still a fresh case na. She'll still be b weighing her options and getting advice from di

I really feel sorry for her.
Sometimes I wonder how my sisters will feel if their husbaƱds cheat on them. It shatters me.

It's been on my mind for some hours today . Infact, I had to ask a man I met in the gym what would make him cheat on his wife?
His reply? ........men are adventurous.
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Ewuro4: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2015
When you feel you've had enough. Case closed.
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Amis(f): 1:35am On Jun 15, 2015
It a personal preference....you can stay if you feel the situation can still be handled or leave if your tolerance level is low...but one thing am sure of is that a man doesn't becomes a cheater over night you must have been ignoring the signs...bfr saying I do...
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by SAMBARRY: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2015
iykedare:

I really feel sorry for her.
Sometimes I wonder how my sisters will feel if their husbaƱds cheat on them. It shatters me.

It's been on my mind for some hours today . Infact, I had to ask a man I met in the gym what would make him cheat on his wife?
His reply? ........men are adventurous.
lol.

Meaning even if you are th best cook s and the most pretty girl he will still cheat on you grin

Ok na grin

1 Like

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Joy1706:

Nigerians can be hypocritical, eh.
If the gender is reversed, advice won't be like that - you go dey hear na their way.

If i'm related to her, i'll advice her to leave that marriage let the so-called Anita take over.
Shebi she has kids? They can be her companion.
Most widows still move on without re-marrying and yet they are pretty okay. Why endure trash?

7 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by lilmax(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Try find happiness without marriage
Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2015
lilmax:
Try find happiness without marriage

Only married people are happy?? Jeez, what a miserable childhood and young adult life you must have had. undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Moana(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2015
After you have decided if you deserve better or you can manage settling for less.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? / Mothersbond Commends FG On Four Months Maternity Leave Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.