Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (1211 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by donstevico(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
so I just thought I should post this to the religious section because most people feel that sex after the white wedding is the right thing.what is wrong with having sex with your bride after the traditional wedding? is it right for a Christian to do so?
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's okay to me.
Imagine people who don't have money yet to do white wedding. So are they to wait?
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don't think its right;btw blessed marriage is still ok if you don't have money
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by lomprico(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2014
U r marriied, u r married be it trad, court, mosque or church and after den comes free sex kapish! All this confusion is what religion caused.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by donstevico(m): 12:50am On Oct 09, 2014
kulkatty:
It's okay to me.
Imagine people who don't have money yet to do white wedding. So are they to wait?
ah dey wonder o.so u go jst pay dowry to dey watch the woman like TV? con dey await white wedding

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by EpicNigerian(m): 1:20am On Oct 09, 2014
After introduction sef some ppl go don dey fire down not to talk a whole traditional
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Infomizer(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2014
"Right" is subjective...If it feels right, do it.
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by alexis(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2014
donstevico:
so I just thought I should post this to the religious section because most people feel that sex after the white wedding is the right thing.what is wrong with having sex with your bride after the traditional wedding? is it right for a Christian to do so?

If the law of the land views traditional wedding as legal; you and your partner can consummate your marriage without any negative feelings. The church wedding or white wedding is a ceremony; if it is performed by a pastor or reverend that doesn't have the authority to wed you guys; it is not a valid marriage. So, do some research on what is legal and what is not legal. The church or mosque plays the religious and moral part, the traditional wedding is to play the tradition and family part. However, if they are all not legal, they are all invalid
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by mustang44: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2014
YES YES YES it is VERY VERY VERY right!

(1) (Reply)

10 Worst Mistakes Christians Make While Dating / Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men / Angels Appears In Church Live! Can This Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.