Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

‘why Our Top Pastors Are Failing In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘why Our Top Pastors Are Failing In Marriage (459 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why Our Top Pastors Are Failing In Marriage by mumumugu(m): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2014
‘WHY OUR TOP PASTORS ARE FAILING IN MARRIAGE
1. A man of God is not God, he is a man: Unfortunately, we treat our men of God as if they are spirits who don’t live in human body. What do we expect when we saddle them with our numerous issues. Unfortunately, many are not wise to say no to church members whose lives will continue if they drop dead. Church members have academic, financial, and even marital problems, they go to the pastor as if the man is built to solve every problem and in our quest to prove that we are superstars, we also fail to embrace the use of professionals who are trained in these things because of our hidden fear of respect. What stops a man of God who knows his marriage is in danger to take a back seat and allow a church member whose marriage is a model take a message on a Sunday that marriage is meant to be discussed? You are not built to solve every problem

Anointing does not give immunity to divorce: The same way anointing doesn’t give immunity to s*xual sins, it doesn’t also give immunity to divorce. It takes more than anointing to make a marriage work. I have seen the people we refer to as unbelievers build a fantastic marriage why I have also seen loads of tongue-talking believers make a shipwreck of theirs. The most important ingredient to build a winning marriage isn’t prayers, it is knowledge and if you don’t have it, you can’t pray it in. I tell people that your anointing wouldn’t stop you from sleeping with church members if you have a s*x problem. If you position yourself around babes consistently in the name of “My daughter in the lord” and you don’t draw a critical line, it is only a matter of time. Every counselor needs a counselor and every pastor needs a pastor who may not necessarily be title carrying person because the problem with us is that in this part of the world, we believe that a laity isn’t anointed as long as he doesn’t pastor a large church. If you are beating your wife, don’t pretend you don’t have a problem, you need to get help from a psychologist or psychiatrist

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Freedom / Do All Roads Lead To God? / Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.