Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

A Call To Freedom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Freedom (458 Views)

Your Key To Freedom / 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Freedom by Vinx4Christ(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
A CALL TO FREEDOM

My dear friend, I congratulates you for coming in contact with this message, from your creator that will definitely deliver you from eternal bondage and destruction if only you are ready to choose freedom.
My Brother & Sister,
Are you free?
Do you want to be free?
You may ask, am I in bondage?
In what way am I in bondage?
Just as the Jews said in John 8vs33 "they answered Him, we are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone..." (NKJV)
Just as some fellow will likely say; I am a choirister, I am pastor's Son/daughter, I am an Usher, I am a drumer in my Church, I am the head of so and so department in my church, I am the drama leader, or I go to Church regularly, so I cannot be in any bondage.
In verse 34: "Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin." (John 8:34 NKJV).
Listen, can you say "I am no longer a slave to sin?"

are you free from lying, stealing, cheating, drinking, smoking, hatred, envy, pride, idolatry, sexual Immorality, fornication, adultery, cultism, uncleanness, jealousy, heresy, backbiting, querelling? And those little sins, you think does not count?
These sins will lead you to the bondage of sicknesses, diseases, suffering, failure, unredeemable crises and the bondage of hell fire. "He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3:cool.

Now how can you be free?

Hear this "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."" (John 8:32).

What is this truth?
"For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does." (Psalms 33:4).
"Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth." (John 17:17). The word of the LORD is the truth that will set you free.

You may ask " WHO IS THIS WORD?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1).
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14).

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17).

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1).
My dear friend, are you still struggling with one sin or the other? Are you still in bondage of sickness? diseases? suffering? Failure? Disappointment? Sexual Immorality? Generational curse?
Hear this "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28).
JESUS is ready to give you rest, peace, success, Joy, breakthrough, and total freedom.
You are too precious to be in bondage, you are too precious to waste in hell.

What are you still waiting for?
Repent now! "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away." (James 4:14).
My dear friend, forsake your old ways of sin and accept the TRUTH, JESUS CHRIST. He is waiting to set you free. ""Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18).

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us." (1 John 1:9-10).

My dear pray to God now, tell Him you realise you are a sinner and you cant help yourself, and you need His help.
Confess all your sins now and promise not to go back to them again "He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy." (Proverbs 28:13).

Tell God you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour. Rom. 10:8-10
If you have done this faithfully and sincerely, Congratulation!
Heaven is celebrating you.
Welcome to freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo / Why Your Offertory Shouldnt Be Less Than #1000 / Happy Reformation Day, All! This Is A Lesser-known Holiday Celebrated Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.