Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number (3266 Views)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by eunisam: 5:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Abuja - A 27-year-old woman
was gunned down after she
refused to give her number to
a man she met a bar, DailyMail reported. The two attended the same
funeral and decided to go out
for drinks at a nearby bar. The
man wanted the woman's
name and number but she
refused.She repeatedly told the man
that she was engaged and a
mother of three. The man refused to accept no
as an answer and pulled out
his gun and shot her twice in
the head. He has been arrested and will
appear in court soon.http://m.news24.com/nigeria/World/News/Woman-shot-dead-for-refusing-to-give-her-number-20141008
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by eunisam: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2014
If the victim is your sister or girl friend,what will you do?

is it by force? Don't try this with my sister or your entire generation will be smoke out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by echobee(f): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2014
eunisam:
is it by force? Don't try this with my sister or your entire generation will be smoke out.
confirm dude grin
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by moderatorr: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2014
After taking his free drink.
Ladies sef.
Why did u follow him to a bar and waste his money when you knew you were a 27 year old mother of 3 and would never give him your number?

This guy's reaction is exaggerated but that's generally how guy's feel after you have biatched.
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by pickabeau1: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2014
moderatorr:
Ladies sef.
Why did u follow him to a bar and waste his money when you knew you were a 27 year old mother of 3 and would never give him your number?

This guy's reaction is exaggerated but that's generally how guy's feel after you have biatched.

No guy feels that way
Irritated probably yes not murderous

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by DjAndroid: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2014
The question is: WHERE DID THIS HAPPEN? I am suspecting one country down down. That is where this kind of story emanate from always. Those people dey reason from their anus
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by seunlayi(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2014
no matter what, that guy is a beast and must be locked in a cage inside the police cell
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by yuncka: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
All Nairaland babes pls drop Ur numbers here to avoid being killed. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Rip
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by iamrealdeji(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2014
moderatorr:
Ladies sef.

I tire o,Nigerian ladies are just greedy and hungry,why follow him to bar,carry your cross o
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by adellam16(f): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
iamrealdeji:

I tire o,Nigerian ladies are just greedy and hungry,why follow him to bar,carry your cross o
broda where did d poster post nigeria as d country? Na poverty stricken hungry men dey reason like dis. If u spend ur money nd she don't give u her number, move on to d next available chick abeg
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2014
adellam16:
broda where did d poster post nigeria as d country? Na poverty stricken hungry men dey reason like dis. If u spend ur money nd she don't give u her number, move on to d next available chick abeg
Lmao,whos talking to this one? Do I know you? I doubt if you're educated,look at the way she's talking like a garage girl lmao,and mind you,no matter how rich I am,i can't waste my money like that on a girl,whats so special about them when there are lots of girls all over the world,don't you see how American rappers treat girls like rags in videos and call them down a,s.s,e.s? Pls,i'm not the type of guy that treats girls like God,nope,I give girls and guys the same respect,and didn't you see Abuja there? A woman with 3 kids and about to engage shouldn't go out with another man,i stand on my point,you can go out with another man to bar after 20 children,i don't care,its your life

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2014
moderatorr:
Ladies sef.

Where is it stated that he paid for her drink? undecided

even at that its not enough reason to take a life knowing she's even a mother of three !!!
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,whos talking to this one? Do I know you? I doubt if you're educated,look at the way she's talking like a garage girl lmao,and mind you,no matter how rich I am,i can't waste my money like that on a girl,whats so special about them when there are lots of girls all over the world,don't you see how American rappers treat girls like rags in videos and call them down a,s.s,e.s? Pls,i'm not the type of guy that treats girls like God,nope,I give girls and guys the same respect,and didn't you see Abuja there? A woman with 3 kids and about to engage shouldn't go out with another man,i stand on my point,you can go out with another man to bar after 20 children,i don't care,its your life

you're the one sounding so uneducated here, am sure you've fallen mugu to many girls before and you're coming here to spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by iamrealdeji(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Elantracey:

you're the one sounding so uneducated here, am sure you've fallen mugu to many girls before and you're coming here to spew rubbish.
Lmao,i've never fallen mugu to any girl,i help if I want to,like I help guys,i don't pay for love or sex,love is free,so get lost,get your illiterate a,s.s off the board,i don't have your time,i'm busy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,i've never fallen mugu to any girl,i help if I want to,like I help guys,i don't pay for love or sex,love is free,so get lost,get your illiterate a,s.s off the board,i don't have your time,i'm busy

You're busy and yet you had the time to compose this post that's actually the dumbest I've seen all day , guy you really need help.

Its only an illiterate that is quick to call another an illiterate because he thinks he knows it all meanwhile he knows nothing .

PS: don't quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to type.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by eunisam: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2014
yuncka:
All Nairaland babes pls drop Ur numbers here to avoid being killed. angry
lol
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by adellam16(f): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

well spoken by a dumb ass! Keep forming american nigga! Local dog!
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
adellam16:
Sorry,hope there's no problem?why did you diss me? I can't remember dissing you or sh
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by iamrealdeji(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
adellam16:
This happened sometimes last year for God's sake,let bygone be bygone is what they say,you're facially ugly,no doubt about that but most ugly girls always have beautiful hearts,but your heart is almost uglier than your face,leave me alone pls,i don't have your time

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Apr 08, 2015
eunisam:

You'll do nada as any form of revenge would also land you in jail - Unless your head dey there.....you know the drills,don't you? wink
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by willyo(m): 3:12am On Apr 08, 2015
This cannot be true naa. Just like that?
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by MistarT(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
eunisam:
Abuja - A 27-year-old woman
was gunned down after she
refused to give her number to
a man she met a bar, DailyMail reported. The two attended the same
funeral and decided to go out
for drinks at a nearby bar. The
man wanted the woman's
name and number but she
refused.She repeatedly told the man
that she was engaged and a
mother of three. The man refused to accept no
as an answer and pulled out
his gun and shot her twice in
the head. He has been arrested and will
appear in court soon.http://m.news24.com/nigeria/World/News/Woman-shot-dead-for-refusing-to-give-her-number-20141008
na only me de see Abuja there?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by adellam16(f): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

This happened sometimes last year for God's sake,let bygone be bygone is what they say,you're facially ugly,no doubt about that but most ugly girls always have beautiful hearts,but your heart is almost uglier than your face,leave me alone pls,i don't have your time
never knew waste of sperms usually have a say! Silly goat!
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by adellam16(f): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Sorry,hope there's no problem?why did you diss me? I can't remember dissing you or sh
duh!
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by Strongfaze(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na wa o.
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by bigname90(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
adellam16:

Nigerian gals are like dt, when dey know dt dey are not interested dey just won chop maga money small. it's rather harsh tho but ds shD serve as a lesson. if u know u re not interested in s guy just stay clear of him. one bottle is very dangerous
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by andyanders: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Since she is married, why accept to go out for a drink with a stranger she just met at a funeral?
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
eunisam:

you are from the east, right?

You already posted the sad story, whatever warrants the empty rants abt smoking out an entire generation when we all knw u can't do jack?

Just pray it won't happen to your sister and stop the chest beating!
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by adellam16(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

mumu
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by iamrealdeji(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
adellam16:
mumu
Are you normal or you're just waking up from your grave? Haven't you replied this post before or you're just feeling bored and want to diss? Orisirisi
Re: Woman Shot Dead For Refusing To Give Her Number by adellam16(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Are you normal or you're just waking up from your grave? Haven't you replied this post before or you're just feeling bored and want to diss? Orisirisi
thing is I don't live and breath nairaland, some of us gat jobs nd r quite busy! Nd yea, was kinda less busy nd bored so I decided to diss u! U gat a problem wit dat smarty pants!

(1) (Reply)

Photos/ Video Of Men Who Shot Policeman Enjoying In A Club Before Their Arrest / Confusion In Lagos As MONEY RAINS At A Hotel Building In FESTAC / Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.