Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Am Addicted To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Addicted To Her (2177 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Her by Taito007(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2008
It started with simple hi,hello,afterwards(within 2 weeks),we got so close to the extent I felt we were dating.Although she mentioned about her boyfriend back home,she was too close to me to actually believe her.There were times she says nasty words,talking about sex (past experience)and stuff like that,so I felt that was all I needed to do it.But after I tried to do it without success(insisting I stop),she changed suddenly,saying she has warned me that she had a boyfriend,ever since she has been cold to me.I dont know if she is just putting this up to send me away or maybe she wants me to do more to really confirm that she wasnt cheap iniatially.Please I need your advice.What I feel for her is greater than love at this point.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by whatever90(f): 12:48am On Nov 11, 2008
ignore her for sometime,i mean really avoid her,be friendly though,but whenever u see or talk on phone let it not be more than 30 secs,stop giving her d attention uve been throwing at her,act as if nothings wrong,and don't go intimate again,do it and lets see if she will come asking for ur attention
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by myndofgold(f): 12:50am On Nov 11, 2008
she is a flirt and u fell for the bait. Some people only enjoy flirting when it's one way, but as soon as u responded, she lost interest. So yea,
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by whatever90(f): 12:52am On Nov 11, 2008
she might not be a flirt,its not reasonable to call her a flirt wen u dont know her on a one on one basis smiley
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by myndofgold(f): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2008
and u do?
If someone reminds u that she has a boyfriend, but has NO problem exchanging stories of her sexcapades with u, then SHE IS A FLIRT! abeg
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by smurf(f): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2008
@ Topic

Move on
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by whatever90(f): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

and u do? 
If someone reminds u that she has a boyfriend, but has NO problem exchanging stories of her sexcapades with u, then SHE IS A FLIRT! abeg

are we fighting?  stop getting all excited ,sm people have crushes on people ,even when they have their own lovers,do u call them flirts`do they have control over their feelings?can they let go of that word infatuation?no way

so don't call anybody a flirt,d fact that she allowed him touch does not mean shes a flirt,I'm sure she would have remembered that shes's got a lover and re adjusted

that is a proven fact
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by myndofgold(f): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2008
whatever90:

are we fighting? stop getting all excited ,sm people have crushes on people ,even when they have their own lovers,do u call them flirts`do they have control over their feelings?can they let go of that word infatuation?no way

so don't call anybody a flirt,d fact that she allowed him touch does not mean shes a flirt,I'm sure she would have remembered that shes's got a lover and re adjusted
that is a proven fact

Ogbeni wake up, are u serious? she REMEMBERED!!! at no point in a relationship should anyone "forget" that he/she is in one. Infactuation or not, you should not start shiit you cant finish, which is what she did because she IS a flirt, and im not sorry for sounding redundant, oh by the way, we are not fighting. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by robby1(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2008
@post
I been there before. The sudden droppin of the bomb, "i have a boy friend" is not funny at all.  In my case, she started chipping it in in conversations like. . .
". . . so my boy friend's sister advised me to. . ."
". . .because he fixed my boyfriend's phone the other day. . . "

Reconcile with her but just leave it at friends. If u want to know if she likes you, you can start scaling up passing girls when u guys are talking, and ask her if she thinks "that one" would make a good girlfriend for u. See if you can read any messages in her answers. but remain friendly.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by whatever90(f): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

Ogbeni wake up,  are u serious? she REMEMBERED!!! at no point in a relationship should anyone "forget" that he/she is in one. Infactuation or not, you should not start shiit you can't finish, which is what she did because she IS a flirt, and I'm not sorry for sounding redundant, oh by the way, we are not fighting.  grin grin grin

u need to wake up,did u really read this story well?d girl right from d beginning told this guy that shes got a lover?she did not hide it,but d fact that she got attracted to the guy does not mean shes a flirt,c'mon after d whole thing,how r u not sure that she went home and tot about the whole thing and remmebered that shes got a caring lover before meeting this poster

"remember" that i used can only be understood if u read in between d lines

as for her sharing her sex escapades wt him,r u telling me that close friends should only be between same sex,no opposite sex,,or have u not heard that people make close friends wt d opposite sex and share secrets wt them,seriously u need to think before u type
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by myndofgold(f): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2008
lol, u almost sound like the "caring lover" abi why are u drinking panadol for someone else's headache?
I did read the post and the guy didnt at any point state that she was "attracted" to him. i'm sure he was not stupid enough to make any sexual advances at her without getting the vibe from her. Yeah there are friends who share secrets but i dont know about meeting someone and deciding two weeks later that u feel free enuff to share such stories.
Oya poster, come and elaborate b4 "whatever" bites my head off.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by Taito007(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2008
@ Topic

Move on

Wish I can,but it hard cos I didnt have the intention of dating talkless of loving someone.So everything is still a misery to me.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by whatever90(f): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

lol, u almost sound like the "caring lover" abi why are u drinking panadol for someone else's headache?  
I did read the post and the guy didnt at any point state that she was "attracted" to him.  i'm sure he was not stupid enough to make any sexual advances at her without getting the vibe from her. Yeah there are friends who share secrets but i don't know about meeting someone and deciding two weeks later that u feel free enough to share such stories.
Oya poster, come and elaborate before "whatever" bites  my head off.

bite ur head off?what for? i have other issues to deal with

and i ask u again,how long does it take to confide or share secrets wt smone? undecided it takes a day,smtimes mins,hours,secs,and the vibe is going

as for d vibe thing?we r going back to square 1,how many people have control over their emotions?seriously how many? undecided how many of us r good pretenders?d fact that d guy saw through her that she was attracted to him still does not mean shes a flirt,whoever that has never had a crush on smone before should be d first to cast the first stone
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by Taito007(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2008
Re: I Am Addicted To Her
« #10 on: Today at 01:21:02 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if she was a flirt ,she didnt get what she wanted,or is there something i am missing
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by myndofgold(f): 1:38am On Nov 11, 2008
Taito007:

Re: I Am Addicted To Her
« #10 on: Today at 01:21:02 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if she was a flirt ,she didnt get what she wanted,or is there something i am missing

thank u o, my point exactly and u are not missing anything, except for the fact that "whatever" continuously insists that she is some type of "innocent" person in this whole ordeal.

@ whatever, yeah im sure we all have had a crush at some point in our lives, but why ignore the guy and act "cold" towards him? that is my point. I'm in NO position to "cast stones", shitt i flirt all the time but sometimes, u have to look at things objectively and not "read between the lines" like u are doing. so gbo? I'm just saying that she might not have anticipated his reciprocation thats all. As for ur "better issues" that u have to deal with, what thread is it on so i can stalk u? grin
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by whatever90(f): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

thank u o, my point exactly and u are not missing anything, except for the fact that "whatever" continuously insists that she is some type of "innocent" person in this whole ordeal.

u did not understand his post read well,he used "was" and "if" conditional sentence,he did not call her a flirt wink

myndofgold:

@ whatever, yeah I'm sure we all have had a crush at some point in our lives, [b]but why ignore the guy and act "cold" towards him? [/b]that is my point. I'm in NO position to "cast stones", shitt i flirt all the time but sometimes, u have to look at things objectively and not "read between the lines" like u are doing. so gbo? I'm just saying that she might not have anticipated his reciprocation thats all. As for ur "better issues" that u have to deal with, what thread is it on so i can stalk u?  grin

she might be ashamed of herself,she might have considered how far shes gone wt d other guy

my dear we r going back to d same thing again,ive answered that havent i?how many of us have got control over our emotions?c'mon d fact that shes avoiding him sef ,is enoff to pass a msg across which is:she might have regretted what she did,and decide to pull herself togeda

stalk ke?my dear I'm just catching fun up here ojare cheesy
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by myndofgold(f): 1:44am On Nov 11, 2008
Taito, we are all saying the same thing. Move on. You are not missing anything, she has a boyfriend and nothing anyone says here can make u feel better. Some people are thrill seekers, so if she was flirting with u, it might not be for the reasons u thought. Anywayz mr. goodluck.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by sexyLeamon(f): 4:09am On Nov 11, 2008
I Am Addicted To Her

I advice you start falling out of love right away. she like someone else, instead of you getting addicted to her,
it hard time you start falling out of love
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by olaremint(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2008
@ poster take the advice of gold,women know their ways
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by sistawoman: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
I did not read all the responses so if this was said then i am sorry:

She may have been going through a tough time with her BF and may have been thinking of leaving him (sometimes when we women get annoyed at yall we want to show you guys that other men seek us), or wanted to just annoy him. I am sorry to say that you may have just been a pawn in her game with her man.

She may have needed the distraction that you provided. She may have just needed an ego/self-esteem boost and you did that for her, but when she saw that it was put up or shut up time she did not have the nerve to go thru with it.

Do you really want a girl that cheats on her BF?
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by Hotstepper(f): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2008
the word is "Obsession and not Addiction"
b/w this ur big grammer everywhere dey make da whole story meaninglesss tongue
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by iice(f): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2008
Maybe she just wants to be friends.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by A40(m): 2:29am On Nov 12, 2008
Dude you where teased and i know you must be feeling very angry for being left high and dry i think you should make it a must not to talk about these things when you meet.That is why its always good to cut to the chase when you like a girl so she knows whats on your mind and if she knows she can't give it to you she wouldn't go that route with you
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by omoge25(f): 2:50am On Nov 12, 2008
I agree with smurf, you should move on buddy. I read your reply where you say its hard but its been such a short period of time since yall met so im not sure why you are finding it hard, anyway sha good luck
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by chamotex(m): 2:59am On Nov 12, 2008
oh boy spread ur wings mehn!!!
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by Taito007(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thanks for all your comments, especially that of myndofgold and whatever90. Well, the lady in question is with her boyfriend now and I get to chat with her once in a while. But she is like a piece of history to me now and am looking for a serious and lady.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well she already is taken so you go and find your own and leave her be.
Re: I Am Addicted To Her by joker2k: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well she already is taken so you go and find your own and leave her be.
However, if you really like her so much, and want to collect her from her bf, it can be done
but only if she is willing to.

But, i suspect she is a flirt. she may want to fuc.k you, but has warned you not to try to get too close
as to think she can become your gurlfriend, they are 2 different things entirely.

I mean, i do flirt alot, but when the gurls want to get too close, i zoom off, like stop picking calls and all that.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? / Is The Metaphor ''love Is Blind'' Right In Today's World? / Is He Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.