Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix (10042 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Am Addicted to Ladies with Big Ass and Boobs likes being with them on bed gives me joy and happiness in my life.
i love seeing fat average ladies with natural endowment both front and back side , any time am with them i love pressing their Big Boobss and Big Asss holding it with my 2hands. pls i need help ?

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Did they plan it? How come all of them have same shape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
I love big boobs menh

5 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by chriskosherbal(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Of course everybody likes certain things in a woman
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
I love big boobs menh

Omg they always makes my life enjoyable even when am sad but right now am dating a flat Ass lady grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy sad sad
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Adasun(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
u don measure amcheesy cheesy
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Ur own better o grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
real recognise real.
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by tubolancer(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
take those one in the picture now.
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by seankay(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Saw these girls at bheerhugz, ICM late last year. They are first class Olosho
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by AfroKnight: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm Conference of Busty Babes Association, Ikeja branch.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
i've seen this pic long ago dis guy is lying
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by myfantasies(f): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chaiii shocked

Some ladies are just greedy

Instead of dem to share dey will just carry everything for themselves angry angry

My own still dey learn where dese ones dem dey

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Polymath56: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Chaiii shocked

Instead of dem to share dey will just carry everything for themselves angry angry

lol..ehya..go do surgery nau cheesy
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by menabae(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Heavy load... cry

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Am Addicted to Ladies with Big Ass and Boobs likes being with them on bed gives me joy and happiness in my life because
there's flesh am seeing and touching. pls i need help ?

You stole the picture from here.

Snapped in Aba by my friend. No play with Igbo girls..
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by cruzita(f): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
so if I give u babe with big yansh and boobs your problems for this world don finish?
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by 7footre(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Obara jesu christi

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Enockia(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
chai i wish i de dat room
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
so if I give u babe with big yansh and boobs your problems for this world don finish?

cruzita do you have big ass and boobs? if not shut up grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by cruzita(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

cruzita do you have big ass and boobs? if not shut up grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
lol,I no get but I fit give u my friends if u pay well
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Finish Fuccking one clean Big ass with Big Boobs Girl just now wink wink grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by sayyid(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Chaiii shocked

You're beautiful the way you are many shouting that they love big this and that does not really wish anything with them oda than sex
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ashewoboy(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Mommysgirl, long time CUMing. You no see me, you no even ask of me. You know say i dey miss you like crazy.
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by myfantasies(f): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
sayyid:

You're beautiful the way you are many shouting that they love big this and that does not really wish anything with them oda than sex
Tanks for the compliment wink
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by olayinkaj2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wetin be this.....See as they just displayed their problems....The guy go just loss inside those pawpaw...
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
you can try hanging yourself... if that does not work, goan meet TB joshua
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Menn i fucck the same type of Lady yesterday grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mehn, ensure you carry parachute for safety reasons before you near those girls.. Cos if you fall without parachute.... e go dey you like bottomless pit
Re: Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Menn i fucck the same type of Lady yesterday grin grin cheesy cheesy

Dont try this at home!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day / Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.