Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - (8047 Views)

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

The fact that you apparently have reasons to believe that GEJ may lose the elections next year is yet another feather to Johny Boy's already brimming hat.

His efforts in designing an environment where elections are meaningful and where the "I" in INEC actually means independent is even more important than his already monumental economic and infractural achievements.

I am happy that the vast majority of Nigerians realize these unassailable achievements and recent polls indicate that a landslide victory is a forgone conclusion.

Don't even go there. What makes INEC independent? Is it jega? If jega resigns today, will it still be independent? There was a reason why jonaadaft set up the uwais panel for electoral reform and uwais did an excellent job. When it was time for jonaadaft to implement, the fool gave us jega and junked the rest.
Inec is no way independent. The neccessary reforms neccessary to ensure free and fair elections right from the lg levels to federal levels isn't just there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Curlieweed: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
barcanista:
Ordinarily, one shd vote and go home but because of the perpetual fraud in the system by Mr. Jonathan and his party, the electorates are asked to vote, wait and tweet the results per polling unit. If Mr. Jonathan was a serious President, such extra stress will not be necessary.

Your attempt to score a cheap point for Mr. Jonathan is wharped and dead on arrival

Quit blowing smoke. Unless you were born in 2010, you know what elections were before then. I respect a little honesty.

By the way, WTF is "wharped"?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Curlieweed: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Demdem:

Don't even go there. What makes INEC independent? Is it jega? If jega resigns today, will it still be independent? There was a reason why jonaadaft set up the uwais panel for electoral reform and uwais did an excellent job. When it was time for jonaadaft to implement, the fool gave us jega and junked the rest.
Inec is no way independent. The neccessary reforms neccessary to ensure free and fair elections right from the lg levels to federal levels isn't just there.

Those reforms should be backed by an act of the NASS. Johny Boy is the head of the executive branch not the legislature. We need to understand these little distinctions. He did what he could as an executive, "appoint a competent executive". You need to put the pressure on your representatives to adopt Uwais' recommendations into law.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, Ffuck apc. Don't give a damn about them. Much more concerned about the stupidity u just displayed here. Useless goat, how dare u justify jonaadaft corruption because obj was corrupt?

That's u saying it not me. When u understand things upside down just cos u think with ur ass and nor ur head. How should that be my problem? Are u sure u are really not an APC stooge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

Quit blowing smoke. Unless you were born in 2010, you know what elections were before then. I respect a little honesty.

By the way, WTF is "wharped"?
I will be born in 2015. Bros forget that format, I no be mugu
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

Those reforms should be backed by an act of the NASS. Johny Boy is the head of the executive branch not the legislature. We need to understand these little distinctions. He did what he could as an executive, "appoint a competent executive". You need to put the pressure on your representatives to adopt Uwais' recommendations into law.
[b]
Stop being naughty by half
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

Stop being naughty by half. is it forbidden for the Executive to forward proposed reforms suggested by its committe to NASS in form of executive bill? Did jonaadaft do that? NASS can't adopt what they don't know about. It's executive report not nass report. What did jonaadaft do with the report ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
[s]
drnoel:

That's u saying it not me. When u understand things upside down just cos u think with ur ass and nor ur head. How should that be my problem? Are u sure u are really not an APC stooge.
[/s]

Fool, this senseless post of urs can never erase the foolishness u displayed earlier. Obj was corrupt, so jonaadaft must be. What a foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
It is possible Jonathan could lose and ofcourse there will be peace but will there be peace in Buhari loses? Millions of Nigerians both old and young are not swayed and deceived by the noise the opposition makes on air, they see the gentle man's work everywhere they look and they appreciate it. Now that's why he won't lose the election.
I think instead of fixating on Jonathan and whining about him every second, the opposition should put its house in order and devise ways to overcome the gargantum challenge that's Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Lordlexyy: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Insightful! Most unfortunate is the sharp tribal and religious divide this gov't has engineered among Nigerians which to me stand as the only legacy of this gov't and ultimately, the all powerful instrument for pulling the string, even when the element of a failed party(pdp) is there staring at us. What is there to celebrate? Is it the said projects that does not justify or near what we generate as a nation? Those shamelessly clamouring for his second term are doing so on the basis of tribal or regional reasons, not necessary because the gov't has performed some kind of wonders in their dormain. Pity is how the supporters justify the corruption indices of this government and that of the past gov't as the reason for re election, and i ask, are they not the same pdp gov't?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Lordlexyy: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

The fact that you apparently have reasons to believe that GEJ may lose the elections next year is yet another feather to Johny Boy's already brimming hat.

His efforts in designing an environment where elections are meaningful and where the "I" in INEC actually means independent is even more important than his already monumental economic and infractural achievements.

I am happy that the vast majority of Nigerians realize these unassailable achievements and recent polls indicate that a landslide victory is a forgone conclusion.
A case study of deploying battalion of gun tauted mask men, i suppose is your idea of a free election? An election with an appearance of intimidation on all front cannot be adjudged as fair. Maybe you were not informed what the Apc chiftains went through in the hands of security operatives in Osun. Example of this reckless display of power and might by the pdp abounds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, this senseless post of urs can never erase the foolishness u displayed earlier. Obj was corrupt, so jonaadaft must be. What a foolish talk.

U see I knew u really think with ur ass not ur head. I never said cos OBJ was corrupt then GEJ is also. Janja.weed still causing confusion even from the beginning of times. Pray why so much hatred 4 things ur little brain finds hard to comprehend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
gtrust:

I thought Amaechi, Kwankwasor, Fashola etc are ALL equal members of YOUR party, the APC
So, Buhari is now "more equal" than others that you wouldn't even consider them and you want to start a war and "kill people" if your own party members are suggested as credible

You see yourself
My Party?! I usually vote Republican. I doubt that's a Nigerian party.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by anonimi: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
barcanista:
Ordinarily, one shd vote and go home but because of the perpetual fraud in the system by Mr. Jonathan and his party, the electorates are asked to vote, wait and tweet the results per polling unit. If Mr. Jonathan was a serious President, such extra stress will not be necessary.

You must be talking of Lagos state where the Arewa People's Congress, APC has its poster boy in charge =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
drnoel:

For ur correction am home after a hard day at work enjoying my wireless Internet, drinking a bottle of black bier and eating pizza. I added value to other people's lives today 4 which am glad just like I will add value to ur life by converting u from ur APC ideologies. About my acting like a troll, I don't know anything about that but then again. U would know a troll won't u cos ur probably of the same race.
what the hell is "bier"? And I bet whatever it is that you're drinking is warmer than hell because you got no electricity.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
cantell:

I can't believe you wrote this! Kettle calling the pot black. Most of your posts reeks of tribalism. Some people may not notice it, but it's there.
Nope, none of my posts reek of tribalism, I have no reason to be. I call things how I see them. And if me criticizing corrupt politicians and supporters of this corrupt Govt (who majorly happen to be Ibos) is your proof that I hate your tribe, then that's on you. I can't help you with that.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by lyricalpontiff(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am ashamed of Jonathan, he is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
APContherun:
It is possible Jonathan could lose and ofcourse there will be peace but will there be peace in Buhari loses? .
How many times has Henry Okah told the world that Buhari was the one behind the earliest bombings in Nigeria? How many times has Henry Okah (an Ijaw man and convicted Terrorist imprisoned in South Africa) told the world Buhari told him to bomb and decapitate innocent Nigerians but blame it on Northern Politicians? How many times has Buhari been caught on camera with a known Boko Haram sponspor on a sate visit on security with the President of Chad? How many times has The Chief Priest, Oritsejaterror, Private Plane been nabbed in South Africa with $9.7million cash for arms and Buhari came out to defend it as his money? How many times has Dokubo, a confirmed terrorist (presently being investigated in the West) insisted that if Buhari is not retained as President next year there will be war in Nigeria?

Not everyone is ignorant about those sponsoring Boko Haram. Have you asked yourself why Boko Haram activities have died down since their sponsors have been getting exposed?
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
what the hell is "bier"? And I bet whatever it is that you're drinking is warmer than hell because you got no electricity.

U wish. I know u use generator 2 charge ur scrappy fone to send this ur scrappy messages. There are places where there is 24 hrs electricity where one does not need to wait in line to change ones fone. My black beer was really cold my pizza very hot but that's not ur business. I am bored with this conversation. Enjoy ur life, but know there are people who are ur seniors. Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
drnoel:

U wish. I know u use generator 2 change ur scrappy fone to send this ur scrappy messages. Here are places where there is 24 hrs light where one does not need to wait in line to change ones fone. My black beer was really cold my pizza very hot but that's not business. I am bored with this conversation. Enjoy ur life, but know there are people who are ur seniors. Bye.

Hahaha hahaha did Oregon suddenly move to Nigeria, you Damn dreamer? I don't understand losers like yourself that suffer like stray dogs but deceive yourselves till eternity. Even stray dogs out here get treated and taken care of by the Govt better than your Govt treats you even though you walk on two legs.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by cantell(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nope, none of my posts reek of tribalism, I have no reason to be. I call things how I see them. And if me criticizing corrupt politicians and supporters of this corrupt Govt (who majorly happen to be Ibos) is your proof that I hate your tribe, then that's on you. I can't help you with that.
Keep calling them as they are! It won't change anything! Jonathan is still going to be the next presido come next year. You guys would end up being the opposition you've always been.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
cantell:

Keep calling them as they are! It won't change anything! Jonathan is still going to be the next presido come next year. You guys would end up being the opposition you've always been.
How will GEJ'S policies affect my country?

Yall knuckleheads just dense as hell.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by anonimi: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Demdem:

Only eternal fools will accept such. Even during abacha period, there was high level of infrastructural construction that came in ptf projects.

General Muhammadu Buhari already said Abacha was not corrupt now so

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
chai! why I waste my Mb for this crap na?

another APC propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by atlwireles: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
anonimi:

You must be talking of Lagos state where the Arewa People's Congress, APC has its poster boy in charge =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

I cannot believe what I just saw on this video.Can you believe this? I'm just shocked This country has really suffered in the hands of APC. angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Mogidi: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
[size=15pt]2015 is a foregone conclusion.[/size]

GEJ TILL 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by davitogreat(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Demdem:

Only eternal fools will accept such. Even during abacha period, there was high level of infrastructural construction that came in ptf projects.
We are talking of corrupt thieves here.
Infact, jonaadaft corruption is remarkable considering the fact that he started it from his bayelsa days when the fool did nothing throughout as governor. The drunkard shared money throughout. Anyone justifying jonaadaft corruption because of previous leaders acts deserves death.

What high level construction went on during abachas time? What did the abacha petroleum fund do for nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
How many times has Henry Okah told the world that Buhari was the one behind the earliest bombings in Nigeria? How many times has Henry Okah (an Ijaw man and convicted Terrorist imprisoned in South Africa) told the world Buhari told him to bomb and decapitate innocent Nigerians but blame it on Northern Politicians? How many times has Buhari been caught on camera with a known Boko Haram sponspor on a sate visit on security with the President of Chad? How many times has The Chief Priest, Oritsejaterror, Private Plane been nabbed in South Africa with $9.7million cash for arms and Buhari came out to defend it as his money? How many times has Dokubo, a confirmed terrorist (presently being investigated in the West) insisted that if Buhari is not retained as President next year there will be war in Nigeria?

Not everyone is ignorant about those sponsoring Boko Haram. Have you asked yourself why Boko Haram activities have died down since their sponsors have been getting exposed?
Now tell me who caused mayhem and bloodbath in 2011on losing the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by atlwireles: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
cantell:

Don't waste your time with that tw*at.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by cantell(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
How will GEJ'S policies affect my country?

Yall knuckleheads just dense as hell.
Idiota! You had to chip in the insult! It shows the kind of foool you are! Silly wankerx!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Hahaha hahaha did Oregon suddenly move to Nigeria, you Damn dreamer? I don't understand losers like yourself that suffer like stray dogs but deceive yourselves till eternity. Even stray dogs out here get treated and taken care of than the Govt better than your Govt treats you, even though you walk on two legs.
Hahhahahhahahahhaaha, who said anything about Oregon U really have made my day with ur funny jokes. U really are a charlatan. Enjoy ur naija and no electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by anonimi: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
excellence44:
chai! why I waste my Mb for this crap na?

another APC propaganda

Nor mind the "internet warriors" o jare. They are simply trying to earn their wages for their assignment of "CONFUSING the minds" of their fellow compatriots with LIES, DISTORTIONS and MISINFORMATION angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh / Para-military Board Suspends 14 Prisons Officers Over Jail Break / Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.