Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - (8044 Views)

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by cantell(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't waste your time with that tw*at.
The guy is a bloody congo! He sounds like a broken record.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by major466(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You clearly have no idea.

GEJ is the most corrupt President Nigeria--- probably Africa--- has ever seen!
By their lies you shall know them.
GEJ till 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
drnoel:

Hahhahahhahahahhaaha, who said anything about Oregon U really have made my day with ur funny jokes. U really are a charlatan. Enjoy ur naija and no electricity.
Good lord, not only is he a d*ummy, but he's also illiterate to boot.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by major466(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
APContherun:
It is possible Jonathan could lose and ofcourse there will be peace but will there be peace in Buhari loses? Millions of Nigerians both old and young are not swayed and deceived by the noise the opposition makes on air, they see the gentle man's work everywhere they look and they appreciate it. Now that's why he won't lose the election.
I think instead of fixating on Jonathan and whining about him every second, the opposition should put its house in order and devise ways to overcome the gargantum challenge that's Jonathan.
One important thing APC would be remembered for before they disappear in 2015 is their ability to make so much Noise on the Internet. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Good lord, not only is he a d*ummy, but he's also illiterate to boot.
Wonders shall never cease then again anyone is free to run their trap talking bullshit. It has been entertaining but there is always an end to all jokes, an end to all misyearns. It's so so so sad the kind of breeds of youngsters in our present country. Children like u need tutoring so they won't turnout into ruffians or worse used as political thugs.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Curlieweed: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
drnoel:

Hahhahahhahahahhaaha, who said anything about Oregon U really have made my day with ur funny jokes. U really are a charlatan. Enjoy ur naija and no electricity.

It's those silly spell check programs. Try writing "Oregun" and see what happens.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

It's those silly spell check programs. Try writing "Oregun" and see what happens.
Whatever!!!
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by nairalife2013(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
I wonder why folks stay adamant and stiffnecked in branding gej as corrupt. Dis is where I believ d word : no matter yur goodwill to a witch, she WILL still hate u and d more kindness u show d more bitter her heart grows.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:35am On Oct 10, 2014
nairalife2013:
I wonder why folks stay adamant and stiffnecked in branding gej as corrupt. .

Because you truly have no idea whats going on in your country.

Real meaning of the above?

You're clearly living a life of mediocrity ( and are barely above the poverty line) and have no inkling to how rich some people are based on monies that belong to the whole population. If I told you some stories you'd go into a coma in 2 seconds flat once I finished telling it.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:41am On Oct 10, 2014
gtrust:

You see yourself

So, if I don't support your Buhari: "it will cause you to get killed"

No, it means hate will only give you serious heart palpitations.

And guess what overworking the heart and burst blood vessels cause?
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by gtrust: 3:42am On Oct 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

No, it means hate will only give you serious heart palpitations.

And guess what overworking the heart and burst blood vessels cause?

All this grammar na because I no support Buhari abi
Later you go say you be America Republican

So, you no fit tolerate difference of opinion

You see your sef

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2014
drnoel:

U see I knew u really think with ur ass not ur head. I never said cos OBJ was corrupt then GEJ is also. Janja.weed still causing confusion even from the beginning of times. Pray why so much hatred 4 things ur little brain finds hard to comprehend?

Fool, u can only deceive ur miserable likes but not sane folks. Surely this is an after thought after the third or fourth post. What ur post implied was clear, shove ur denial back into ur arse. Oponu.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2014
anonimi:

General Muhammadu Buhari already said Abacha was not corrupt now so

And I disagree with the General completely on this. I understand that he is human and can't always be right.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2014
davitogreat:

What high level construction went on during abachas time? What did the abacha petroleum fund do for nigeria?

U are obviously part if the indomie generation to be asking such ridiculous question as regards what PTF did during abacha time. Ask ur fathers or better still uncles who are surely in the know.
Even till today in universities, ptf logos are still noticeable. Don't have time to attend to kids.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, u can only deceive ur miserable likes but not sane folks. Surely this is an after thought after the third or fourth post. What ur post implied was clear, shove ur denial back into ur arse. Oponu.

There he goes again. Insulting his betters. I weep for Nigerians when children don't learn respect. Have wasted time replying ur stupidity. Janja.weeding is not safe 4 nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
drnoel:

There he goes again. Insulting his betters. I weep for Nigerians when children don't learn respect. Have wasted time replying ur stupidity. Janja.weeding is not safe 4 nigeria

Fool, u are nothing but a piece of shit. I trample on ur kind daily.eternal fool for justifying jonaadaft corruption. My dog is even better than ur kind.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, u are nothing but a piece of shit. I trample on ur kind daily.eternal fool for justifying jonaadaft corruption. My dog is even better than ur kind.
So u are still bent on insults and not take well meant correction. When an unruly child refuses to listen. He will be beaten to make him hear word. I don't want to be hard on u but don't push me.I will leave u to ur kind cos I don't have time for this ur bullshit. I got to work. So good bye to bad rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
[[s]quote author=drnoel post=27015729]
So u are still bent on insults and not take well meant correction. When an unruly child refuses to listen. He will be beaten to make him hear word. I don't want to be hard on u but don't push me.I will leave u to ur kind cos I don't have time for this ur bullshit. I got to work. So good bye to bad rubbish.[/quote][/s]

Fool, all these blab for what exactly? U still want to justify jonaadaft corruption?
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Mexyz(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmm....i have never known demdem for anything than insulting people all over the place on nairaland. His statement is never complete without the word 'fool or jonadaaft'. Bros the person wey dey do you don die ooo. Expecting insults from you though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2014
So many eediots on Nairaland
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by drnoel: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=drnoel post=27015729]
So u are still bent on insults and not take well meant correction. When an unruly child refuses to listen. He will be beaten to make him hear word. I don't want to be hard on u but don't push me.I will leave u to ur kind cos I don't have time for this ur bullshit. I got to work. So good bye to bad rubbish.[/s]

Fool, all these blab for what exactly? U still want to justify jonaadaft corruption?
Bad rubbish
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2014
drnoel:

Bad rubbish

Eediotic fool. Jonaadaft cocck sucker.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Omimah: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
It is not too late for Jonathan to avoid the disgrace that awaits him in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Mexyz:
Hmmmm....i have never known demdem for anything than insulting people all over the place on nairaland. His statement is never complete without the word 'fool or jonadaaft'. Bros the person wey dey do you don die ooo. Expecting insults from you though.

Tell me, what's ur papa known for? Hypocrite, so u are blind to see that it's simply reactionary.
Jonaadaft till ur early grave.
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by nairalife2013(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Because you truly have no idea whats going on in your country.

Real meaning of the above?

You're clearly living a life of mediocrity ( and are barely above the poverty line) and have no inkling to how rich some people are based on monies that belong to the whole population. If I told you some stories you'd go into a coma in 2 seconds flat once I finished telling it.
not dat all is well but there is no better contender yet. Thatz my point. Name yur contender letz c who will go into a coma first. Lol
Re: Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - by nairalife2013(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
gej is doing his best. He is a man of goodwill compared to d rest. He cant rebuild naija in one day. D country was ruined in d wrongest way. Real men know in d absence of one, zero must be used as a number, lest u creat a figure dat will bring arithmetics to itz knees. Let yur eyes wake from itz slumber and Let yur mind embrace peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures From Governor Ugwuanyi's Inauguration / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 / Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.