Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) (28776 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by austinbrown: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Carry on
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by wahles(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
M i on Fp?omg
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by icon8: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Which NANS?
The ones that recently gave Jonathan a lifetime achievement award and made him their life patron?
Maybe National Association of Polytechnic Students, 'cos of the protracted strike.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by pekeyim: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
I support! Which Polls. My dear he shouldn't even try it.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by phadat(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
why won't they protest, all he likes doing is antagonizing amechi instead of facing his duties as a minister,
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by kareemabidemi10(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
embarassedpolithievecian!!!
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Umennajiego(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
booqee:
smh
And smh is the best comment you could provide?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Edygrin:
How is it their business?
Yea! you actually boarded that bus right from your village.
shocked grin
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
booqee:
very good!! its time Nigerian youth start taking their future into their own hands
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by deesquarediddy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
NANS?

Bunch of over aged students with misplaced priorities that are tossed around by political jobbers. There was no protest instigating his removal from office when the strike was ongoing, just now that he is aspiring to become governor and some people are not happy about it…a protest was staged.

This country is in deep mess if the students who are the leaders of tomorrow, who are supposed to stand by justice, integrity and honesty are busy politicking. I don’t like Wike either but the protest is meaningless, if it’s from stakeholders in the communities he plans to govern…then it’s reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by chrisxxx(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
These people are fools. What is ur biz with a citizen's ambition? I wail for this country if truly these are the future leaders.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by ahaika23: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Amaechi don spend small money here.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Uteghe(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
The students' grouse with Wike is his poor handling of ASUU/ASUP strike. NANS believes the minister's arrogance and high-handedness caused the dispute to linger. They wondered why such an incompetent minister should seek the exalted office of a state governor, and resolved to fight his guber dream.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by onuh12(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
You guys are making him more popular. wait on the poll and vote him out if you guys are Rivers Indigenes.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by zubby29(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
somebody togeda wit his boss kept both poly/uni stdnt @home for up to 9mnths and he still got d guts to go for a higher position nd u are askin dat kind of ?.any way dis Nigeria wer anytin goes
Edygrin:
How is it their business?

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by hrykanu231(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
the problem with this generation of ours does not solely rest on our corrupt leaders. But the inability of most youths to think beyond the very present(perhaps because of both physical and mental poverty). What is NANS business in this? our priorities are seriously bn misplaced, hence our corrupt leaders are harnessing same to their advantage and to our detriment. I havent heard them protest lack of scholarships or grants before

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Nichobabe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
wellmax:
The guy is not fit to govern Rivers State

Then don't vote for him and the guy go waste his money. Shekena

Why the Rally?

Nigeria youths been disgracing the nation since 1979...Go and fight for better tin Jare
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by AjibrightCargo: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello
My name is Rotimi Ajibowu (Mr). I am the Chief Executive Officer of ajibright cargo Consultants.
We provide clearing, cargo logistics, and freight collection in Nigeria.
Our service covers all manner of legal merchandise.
Our rates and company profile are expressed below.

Please phone us for any inquiry on export/import.

Regards,

Ajibowu Rotimi (Mr.)
CEO,
ajibright cargo consultant,
Lagos Nigeria
+234 - 8027228828 (Mobile)
+234 - 8182207525 (Mobile)

...............................................................................................................................................................

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by hmmbabs(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
This idle students claiming to be NANS want something from the Federal Government.. The NANS we used to know never engaged in this kind of mess called protest. They fight for the course of the students, and not stopping politicians from pursuing their political ambition. APC, una don come with your propaganda again..

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by oneeast2: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wike must rule Rivers state not this time we am supposed to partake in Rivers oil money flow that some NANS will start protesting on behalf of their 'stomach infrastructure'.. cool

Let us see who be that person that will stand on our way to the BRICKS HOUSE!
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Umennajiego:
And smh is the best comment you could provide?
yeah..
..or what else should I type? insults?

btw I already commented on d topic earlier.... undecided
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice move by NANS... Wike is very Wicked, That man doesn't deserve to be a councillor talk more of a Governor, Just look the way the education sector suffered under his stewardship, allowing ASUU and ASUP embark on prolonged industrial action. I plead with the Rivers indigenes especially the youths to Bleep him up at the polls.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by iaatmguy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
tiamiyukunle69:
Make he no contest abi I think anyone that choose to contest can do so. Why not challenge him at the polls.
God bless you, I wonder how Nigerians behave sometimes,
Indirectly if they had the "power" to stop him I am sure they would have used it. What makes them different from those imposing themselves on the constitution.( I mean those in power)
He has the right to vote and be voted for, even if he is a demon straight from hell in human form, they should vent their frustration at him before and during the polls
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by eleko1: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hh what's the protest for?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
tiamiyukunle69:
Make he no contest abi I think anyone that choose to contest can do so. Why not challenge him at the pools..

Which one is pools? 7 balls or 8 balls?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by savcy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why take on such an endeavour? The man is clearly within his rights by running for the gubers. Do the right thing and vote him back to Rumueikpirikom come next polls.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by mainheart(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
this one na news or waiting
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by McLuhan(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
If NANS were still the credible and self-respecting students' pressure group I knew it to be, I would have deigned to compose a considered response to this act of political grandstanding. But since that group has, in my view, lost all credibility, I will not dignify its actions with a response. The fact that this agitation concerns a person as contemptible as Wike makes the situation a double whammy. For me, it's a case of two equally reprehensible characters. I have nothing else to say.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Ayostically: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
booqee:
Very good!! Its time Nigerian youth start taking their future into their own hands.
Now someone is seeing what l saw immediately l heard of his intention to run for govnor. That guy is not fit for even an LGA councillor
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
This guy should be campaigning to be nurtw chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Okezie Ikpeazu At 3 (1966) / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.