Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) (28784 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Chibokgame: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Misplaced priority , .
Is Wike an indigene of Abuja ?

Political witch crafts .
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Ayostically: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
iaatmguy:
God bless you, I wonder how Nigerians behave sometimes,
Indirectly if they had the "power" to stop him I am sure they would have used it. What makes them different from those imposing themselves on the constitution.( I mean those in power)
He has the right to vote and be voted for, even if he is a demon straight from hell in human form, they should vent their frustration at him before and during the polls

This is naija where even a prisoner wins while stil in detention.

Actually they should go down to Rivers state and do their homework well. But trust naija, once chosen by the 'emperor', the polls bcoms unnecessary
They will rig it right under under your nose & in broad day light

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wike Wike Wike... Watin him do? kiss Am not from south south, but let's allow that man be...yimu
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by SpencerLewis(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
tiamiyukunle69:
Make he no contest abi I think anyone that choose to contest can do so. Why not challenge him at the pools..
Na only Ikwerre people waka come Rivers state?
Na only upland people waka come Rivers state?
Na only Igbo group waka come Rivers state?
Check out Peter odili, Celestine Omeha, Chibuike Amaechi and now Wike (strong pikin in Igbo) wan join them. The Riverine people the suppose 'owners of Rivers state' nko?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by deletrue: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
deesquarediddy:
NANS?

Bunch of over aged students with misplaced priorities that are tossed around by political jobbers. There was no protest instigating his removal from office when the strike was ongoing, just now that he is aspiring to become governor and some people are not happy about it…a protest was staged.

This country is in deep mess if the students who are the leaders of tomorrow, who are supposed to stand by justice, integrity and honesty are busy politicking. I don’t like Wike either but the protest is meaningless, if it’s from stakeholders in the communities he plans to govern…then it’s reasonable.
Deep mess is damn high mark for these useless Nigerian youths. These are the future leaders abi? The other day, I saw some youths asking the government for inclusion. Can you imagine these students (youths) protesting for someone attempting to contest? We the senior individual feel very happy of our age, considering these aimless students without direction of this country since we are aged and having lesser time to live when you come across grazy things. Am just thinking how on earth my child who grew up with me will be so useless to take part in this senseless time. No matter the degree of hunger/sufffering, they should have taken whatever that is giving to them and walk aways thus making the giver abi politician to understand his foolishness. Stupid youths. Let us hope that these people will grow up changed otherwise, deep mess is high score for these things.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by deletrue: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
deesquarediddy:
NANS?

Bunch of over aged students with misplaced priorities that are tossed around by political jobbers. There was no protest instigating his removal from office when the strike was ongoing, just now that he is aspiring to become governor and some people are not happy about it…a protest was staged.

This country is in deep mess if the students who are the leaders of tomorrow, who are supposed to stand by justice, integrity and honesty are busy politicking. I don’t like Wike either but the protest is meaningless, if it’s from stakeholders in the communities he plans to govern…then it’s reasonable.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by deletrue: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
hrykanu231:
the problem with this generation of ours does not solely rest on our corrupt leaders. But the inability of most youths to think beyond the very present(perhaps because of both physical and mental poverty). What is NANS business in this? our priorities are seriously bn misplaced, hence our corrupt leaders are harnessing same to their advantage and to our detriment. I havent heard them protest lack of scholarships or grants before
cheers.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by bankyblue(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
These politicians are disgusting, what has a state affair got to do with NANS? Wike is rivers state governor come 2015 whether devil like it or not. haters should go to sambisa forest,
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Balloo22(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm speechless!!!
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls who is wike and where is abuja?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Dagoma: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dia ris God oo,! dia ris God ooo!!
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
bankyblue:
Wike is rivers state governor come 2015 whether devil like it or not.
ok,but the devil hates your grammar. I dash you this lettter S,pls use it now grin
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Davo93(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
booqee:
Very good!! Its time Nigerian youth start taking their future into their own hands.
This is not the kind of hands we are expecting the youths to take their future. It is very obvious these ones are politically motivated to act. NANS over the years has been a tool in the hands of politicians.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by freelife4all(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
The boys need settlement
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chibokgame:
Misplaced priority , .
Is Wike an indigene of Abuja ?

Political witch crafts .
pls who is wike and where is she from?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Balloo22:
I'm speechless!!!
na sign of hunger be dat,go look for fried yam chop
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Dagoma: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Pls who is wike and where is abuja?

Weeke is a political touut in Rivers State and Abuja is a centre for corruption..... right?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dagoma:

Weeke is a political touut in Rivers State and Abuja is a centre for corruption..... right?
ok,thank you,but which country is abuja?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Abuklaw(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bravo!! It's high time we took our future into our hand. Imagine a Minister (very very important person in Education) holding a political rally at the detriment of progressive education meeting. Now, I heard polytechnic is resuming strike next week. Not only Wike but also Jonathan should be stopped from contesting next year election.

Please don't quote me because you don't know what I am going through due to this incessant strike.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Umennajiego(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
booqee:
yeah..
..or what else should I type? insults?

btw I already commented on d topic earlier.... undecided
book and modify besides the topic isn't so relevant!!!
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Seawhy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
The man is not worthy to be a local government chairman.

He should tell Nigerians, one thing that he has achieved as a minister.

What he has succeeded in achieving is nothing but confussion everywhere.

Inshort, PDP will be a loser if they venture brings in wike as the governship candidate for

Rivers state.

ASUU strike lasted that long because Mr Wike could not profer solution, Rivers State is in

crisis today because of wike .

Now what can he offer as a governor....NOTHING. His best work is TOWN CRIER OR AGBARO

JOB and nothing else.

If PDP makes a mistake of making him the Governor of Rivers State, they will regret it for

ever.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by eledacedar(f): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
didadavid:
Thats very good

Does this photo make some sense?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-87G0576FzD0/VDY6kHubfGI/AAAAAAABL1A/LQK-NX1R9Mo/s1600/1%2Ba%2BMeagan%2BGood%2Band%2BHusband.jpg[/img]

Yes it does
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by koikoi2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't beliv d post. What are all those thick forest doing in Abuja? Is it a village?
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by r33d(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
This Nigeria is one big circus. I can remember this same Minister Wike being the FG agent that was used to lie to ASUU and make incredible promises. It was this same man that assumed the position of 'Pharoah' in the education sector. See the end result, the education sector is improving in retrogression. I mean, what will you call some universities that still cannot graduates students on scheduled time?

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Ekken: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
GOOD MOVE!
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Mj45: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls NL moderators isn't there a way u can delete "silly comments" from ur threads. I mean most comments on threads turn every thread to stupid jokes. What annoys me most is when people especially "Nigeria Youths" complain that a write-up is too long to be read and end up making more silly comments. NL, I believe should be 4 serious minds and NOT for a bunch of bored kids.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Bright2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
toothless buldog! wike has not even declared the intention that he's contesting,PDP primary will decide who will fly their flag so why are these National association of non students(Nans) giving themselves sleepless night? Hold on the game will soon start. we will call when it's time not now.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Ayatullah(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
deesquarediddy:
NANS?

DEAD NIGERIAN STUDENTS

You are 100% correct.
It bothers me that NANS cannot stand up to question the nation's $9.3m + $5.7m being withheld in South Africa. Gone are those days when NANS stands up for the nation. This nation is going down, but MAY GOD RESCUE NIGERIA.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by devine99(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by bankyblue(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2014
IYANGBALI:
ok,but the devil hates your grammar. I dash you this lettter S,pls use it now grin

i will like to see ur grade in English lang #o level result. anything less than A1, then forget it.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by agamenon(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Why is Rotimi Amechi wasting Rivers state fund,what is the need of renting crowed in the name of NANS,pls,let us not Politicized nans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) / Warning To Drivers: That CCTV May Put You In Jail Or Have Your Car Impounded / Reuben Abati’s Tweet Over Dana Air Crash Stirs Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.