Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) (28783 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by ssii: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
agamenon:
Why is Rotimi Amechi wasting Rivers state fund,what is the need of renting crowed in the name of NANS,pls,let us not Politicized nans.
What has Amaechi got to do with it? Did'nt you read the banners? Polytechnic students protesting mishandling of the strike by Wike and you are blaming Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by ssii: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
oneeast2:
Wike must rule Rivers state not this time we am supposed to partake in Rivers oil money flow that some NANS will start protesting on behalf of their 'stomach infrastructure'.. cool

Let us see who be that person that will stand on our way to the BRICKS HOUSE!
Don't be fooled by the support of Pej for Wike. Power belongs to God and rest with the people. Rivers state can not go to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
bankyblue:

i will like to see ur grade in English lang #o level result. anything less than A1, then forget it.
kai the thing pain am well well tongue
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by Dexema(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is the backstory to this report IN MY OWN OPINION.
Pres. Jonathan appreciates all Nyesom wike has done for him in his squabble with Amaechi,but Wike has a bad tag to his name as a desperate politician and usurper to the post of Governor both in Rivers and outside.Thus,Wike is not the “poster boy“ the PDP is looking for to do battle against an incumbent APC.
NANS is a pro-jonathan group so why would they attack someone who is seen as one of their own? Although I'm not a PDP fan but I think this is a good political move by rivers/national PDP if their hopes of reclaiming rivers state is to be kept alive. Don't know who is more desperate wike or fintiri.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by bankyblue(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
IYANGBALI:
kai the thing pain am well well tongue

funny u.....lolz, anyway that is part of what makes NL fun
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
bankyblue:

funny u.....lolz, anyway that is part of what makes NL fun
that is the sprit my man. How you dey? grin
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by smirn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
iaatmguy:
God bless you, I wonder how Nigerians behave sometimes,
Indirectly if they had the "power" to stop him I am sure they would have used it. What makes them different from those imposing themselves on the constitution.( I mean those in power).
He has the right to vote and be voted for, even if he is a demon straight from hell in human form, they should vent their frustration at him before and during the polls
Just as he has the right to vote and be voted for, i think NANS also have the right to express themselves. Nigeria will continue in mess until the masses have good sense of judgement.
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by iaatmguy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ayostically:

This is naija where even a prisoner wins while stil in detention.

Actually they should go down to Rivers state and do their homework well. But trust naija, once chosen by the 'emperor', the polls bcoms unnecessary
They will rig it right under under your nose & in broad day light
if that should be the case why didn't omisore win in osun state, the,power of voting is still potent, active e.t.c
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by coolscott(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
I am from Rivers State and I am not an Amaechi fan at all.
I also personally do not mind where the next governor of Rivers State comes from within the state.
It is just that we cannot stifle the state in another 8 years of unproductivity under Wike.

We have suffered enough under Odili, then under Amaechi. We cannot allow someone like these two take over again
We will be done for (kind of for good).

16 years of retardation has to stop. We cannot extend it by another 8 years. That will mean 24 years in total. We cannot have that.

Nyesom Wike long assumed that respect and domineerism (I invented that word) within the party hierarchy translated into popular acceptability.
Incidentally, that does not translate to public appeal within the populace.

Lust for power has nothing to do with leadership qualities. Even the devil lusts for power.

I love my state. That is why I do not support Amaechi, and that is why I cannot support Nyesom Wike either.

I believe I am not alone on this view.

~ South-South voice
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by JEITO: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Their own share of The millions neva reach dem hands dats why grin
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by bankyblue(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2014
IYANGBALI:
that is the sprit my man. How you dey? grin

am good
Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by ogtavia(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Its tym ppl lyk him are banned from politics,its ppl lyk him dt messes up people's life,our leaders have taken us for granted for too long,he is a tout,a man who can't even talk well,reason well,causing prblms all ova d place,

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics) by SenatorJames(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2014
As a former unionist, this is what i termed "Excessiveness of Student Unionism in Nigeria". they can only challenge him from gaining the party's primary ticket as a student-politician, or challenge him at the poll. at least there are students in Rivers state.

Though i understood their plight, but they are doing it in a wrong way. This will just make them look like a faction of a political party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) / Warning To Drivers: That CCTV May Put You In Jail Or Have Your Car Impounded / Reuben Abati’s Tweet Over Dana Air Crash Stirs Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.