Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Happened To Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happened To Tecno (3959 Views)

Bye Bye To Tecno Phones / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
There was a time tecno thread flooded nairaland, making frontpage almost everyday.
So what happened to tecno, are they already giving in to competition or was all those thread sponsored publicity?
#Teamtecno where are you guys?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tecno by omophunky(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Now that they have so much competitors, they are nowhere to found.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tecno by parrotibaba(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
op wait let me ask IFA

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tecno by epoxide(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
omophunky:
Now that they have so much competitors, they are nowhere to found.

Lol.
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
They were betten hand's down by other phones which has "OTA" with a cheaper prices..eg gionee m2. 22k
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
op wait let me ask IFA
you don dey deny tecno, abi?
There ris God oh!
Re: What Happened To Tecno by fizcoo20(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
tecno is not durable.
Re: What Happened To Tecno by parrotibaba(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
kolaawole:

you don dey deny tecno, abi?
There ris God oh!
deny wetin ,I bin de dia side b4? I no d follow any particular phone label again after Nokia
Re: What Happened To Tecno by kennyslim1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
China product no dey last na lolz
Re: What Happened To Tecno by major466(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
kolaawole:
There was a time tecno thread flooded nairaland, making frontpage almost everyday.
So what happened to tecno, are they already giving in to competition or was all those thread sponsored publicity?
We still dey. Rocking my H7
Re: What Happened To Tecno by valmunich(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Relax, Tecno is coming back with something big

*Puffs my weed*
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Dubby6(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Them go shiit...
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Just like tecno m5 NL peeps over hype this phone for no good reason
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Lawkee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abeg ehn undecided;wait make i ask google...gosh i hates Tecno like dere should be Notec#teamnokialumia

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Tecno by amtalkin(f): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerians are wiser now.
I have always hated that phone frm the beginning

Tecno no get rep
Re: What Happened To Tecno by nwaobitex: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
#TeamTecno wink
Re: What Happened To Tecno by johncozy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
major466:

We still dey. Rocking my H7
same here bro! hv u tried dis imei cheat rocking d town on it? i neva risk am..smiley
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
The Igbo will say.... "Nnukwu mmanwu puta, obele Mmanwu awalu oso"..... Thats what happened to tecno! Period!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tecno by martineverest(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
I prefer to use nokia torchlite dan tecno.....lumia rocks,getting lumia 730 next
Lawkee:
Abeg ehn undecided;wait make i ask google...gosh i hates Tecno like dere should be Notec#teamnokialumia

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Tecno by Lawkee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tecno android is meant 4 kids...not for Egbons like me#rideonlumia#cok my chakabula waiting for the mofos dat will spit trash
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
martineverest:
I prefer to use nokia torchlite dan tecno.....lumia rocks,getting lumia 730 next
confirm guy
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
amtalkin:
Nigerians are wiser now.

Techo no get rep
Tecno not Techno I take God beg u.Their product still remains the best thing to have happened in Nigeria why because both the poor and rich where able to buy them unlike others. Forget all those claiming OTA,monkey glass screen e.t.c,tell me whether these phones are even advertised on national TV or do they have customer care centre spread across Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawkee:
Tecno android is meant 4 kids...not for Egbons like me#rideonlumia#cok my chakabula waiting for the mofos dat will spit trash
pride

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Tecno by Dammylama10: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm a proud tecno user and contrary to what you might think or heard, tecno phones are quite good and durable.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Tecno by Lawkee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
On ur lil' point of view right.
Re: What Happened To Tecno by sekzy99(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re branding
Re: What Happened To Tecno by martineverest(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerians need to update their knowlege of tech.they just follow waz the nxt man is doing instead of getting to know the mystery behind d tech.......y would u buy a tecno of 25k to 45k when u have lumia,sammy,lg etc of dat same price range...like i tell my friends tecno is very xpensive.....if u think its not,compare and contrast d performance a tecno and lumia or galaxy of thesame price( dont compare theoretical specs but practical)....check the picture and display quality,speed,battery duration and give ur conclusion. Google 'tecno',u can never see it on any american site or european site.
Re: What Happened To Tecno by missdebs(f): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
i sha hope dis gets to fp
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
kolaawole:

Team Infinix thO grin
Re: What Happened To Tecno by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2014
[s]
Dammylama10:
I'm a proud tecno user and contrary to what you might think or heard, tecno phones are quite good and durable.
[/s]

MTcheeeew.......we talkinq about tecno users of Phantom and the rest not tecnoP3,M3,D1.....Niccur sharaaap b4 i stone u frm here......i even dey feel d fones wackness from hiz comment qan self

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tecno by eflintsone(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2014
amtalkin:
Nigerians are wiser now.

Techo no get rep
which fone ur nation don produce ? Tecno no get rep ? Very funny ... Try travel to oyo,abuja,sokoto,edo,anambra,lagos,borno,adamawa,kano,kaduna,jos and see how people use tecno fones dey stil buy dem sef... I dnt use tecno but I respect d way they hit the mobile market good

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Tecno by eflintsone(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2014
martineverest:
Nigerians need to update their knowlege of tech.they just follow waz the nxt man is doing instead of getting to know the mystery behind d tech.......y would u buy a tecno of 25k to 45k when u have lumia,sammy,lg etc of dat same price range...like i tell my friends tecno is very xpensive.....if u think its not,compare and contrast d performance a tecno and lumia or galaxy of thesame price( dont compare theoretical specs but practical)....check the picture and display quality,speed,battery duration and give ur conclusion. Google 'tecno',u can never see it on any american site or european site.
tnks bro but u faild it at the end , must u b in the american or european market before gainin success ? U can gain ur success or power frm any part ur goods nd services are appreciated.. That d power of location in business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. / Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You / Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.