Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once (4884 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
what is ur opinion of a woman/wife dat has not visited her husband's village for once since she was married? And judging from d look of things she has no tangible reason for it...
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parismarc: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm wondering why the husband didn't take her. Is she supposed to find her way to his village by her self?

10 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
parismarc:
I'm wondering why the husband didn't take her. Is she supposed to find her way to his village by her self?
she refused to come back
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmm.....the effect is always bad o, that's all I can say.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parismarc: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
she refused to come back

Come back from where? Are they not staying together?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by itstpia1: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
parismarc:
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
parismarc:

Come back from where? Are they not staying together?
what I meant was dat she refused to visit her husband's village despite pleas from both her husband n relatives
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by TeamSimple(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
No big deal..just that the kids might be affected in future.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by itstpia1: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what I meant was dat she refused to visit her husband's village despite pleas from both her husband n relatives

her relatives or the husband's relatives?

why are they pleading with her to visit?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
itstpia1:

her relatives or the husband's relatives?

why are they pleading with her to visit?
d husband's relatives n family...

...look man just drop ur opinion
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Winneygirl(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
d husband's relatives n family...

...look man just drop ur opinion
Drop opinion when there are so many unanswered questions??
Not everyone does things in a one-sided manner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Winneygirl:

Drop opinion when there are so many unanswered questions??
Not everyone does things in a one-sided manner.
what's hard to understand? sad A woman dat has refused to visit her husband's village since de got married despite pleas from d husband's family n relatives ...what's ur opinion? simple! angry

anyways ask ur questions
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what is ur opinion of a woman/wife dat has not visited her husband's village for once since she was married? And judging from d look of things she has no tangible reason for it...
The look of what things?
Are you saying she has no reasons or that her reasons are not good enough?

Which leads to the next question;
What is/are her reason(s)?

6 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parismarc: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmm, I won't be surprised the hubby told her negative things about his village hence her reluctance.

Op, is it your wife we are talking about? If yes,what are her reasons for not wanting to go?

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by egopersonified(f): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hope there are no birds that turn to old women?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
This Op sef. You dnt want to come out clean with more facts. The story is incomplete. There are underlying issues/problems between the woman, her husband and his people. What are those issues causing the woman to avoid her husband's hometown? what reasons did she give for refusing to go?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
she refused to come back
So when the husband goes home,she refuses to go with him? Even during holiday season?
That's weird and strange.
How long have they been married and didn't the girl's family visits the boy's hometown(village) before the wedding?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
crackhaus:

The look of what things?
Are you saying she has no reasons or that her reasons are not good enough?

Which leads to the next question;
What is/are her reason(s)?
her reasons r not good enough
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:
This Op sef. You dnt want to come out clean with more facts. The story is incomplete. There are underlying issues/problems between the woman, her husband and his people. What are those issues causing the woman to avoid her husband's hometown? what reasons did she give for refusing to go?
more like she believes dat d husband's family is conspiring against her which is a lie

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why would she believe that? Any particular incidence took place that gave her that impression?
parrotibaba:
more like she believes dat d husband's family is conspiring against her which is a lie

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
parismarc:
Hmmmmm, I won't be surprised the hubby told her negative things about his village hence her reluctance.

Op, is it your wife we are talking about? If yes,what are her reasons for not wanting to go?
not my wife(I don't hv one) but my uncle's wife... she thinks d whole family of her husband is conspiring against her which is not true
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Why would she believe that? Any particular incidence took place that gave her that impression?
I suspect her side of d family might hv brainwashed her into thinking dat d husband's family wants to kill her or something
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
I suspect her side of d family might hv brainwashed her into thinking dat d husband's family wants to kill her or something

You shouldnt conclude that her people are brainwashing her. That could lead to more feud between families. I feel she needs to open up more about what she saw or heard that made her conclude that they are conspiring against her. You can't make accusations like that without concrete proof. I hope she isnt the superstitious type that loves to point fingers.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
why
does she think there is a conspiracy? Besides, you telling us that her
reasons are not good enough is unacceptable unless you tell us what her
reason is exactly. You are uncle's family and will definitely be on his
side whether right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Just like that?
Haba what happened?

My family can't just wake up and start telling me my husband's family wants to kill me.

Something must have led to that. And if it is something genuine,then it's not surprising that she's reluctant to visit.

No one wants to play with their life even if the threat is very very minimal.

In fact if there's possibility of a quarrel or fight,someone like me won't even want to visit because I fear trouble pass anything. Not to talk of when I'm genuinely afraid for my life.

Finally why doesn't she trust her husband?
Even if I have issues with my in laws,as long as my husband dey my corner,I'll have no fear.
Something tells me she doesn't trust the man.

They need to sort out whatever is going on beneath before the visiting issue can be addressed.

parrotibaba:
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You shouldnt conclude that her people are brainwashing her. That could lead to more feud between families. I feel she needs to open up more about what she saw or heard that made her conclude that they are conspiring against her. You can't make accusations like that without concrete proof. I hope she isnt the superstitious type that loves to point fingers.
what r ur suggestions?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Iolite(f): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what's hard to understand? sad A woman dat has refused to visit her husband's village since de got married despite pleas from d husband's family n relatives ...what's ur opinion? simple! angry

anyways ask ur questions

Why the pleading from his relatives? From what I understand, she's been there before, she just refused to go after the wedding and the husband (ur Uncle) cannot do anything about. Na wao some women strong sha.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
why does she think there is a conspiracy? Besides, you telling us that her reasons are not good enough is unaccept unless you tell is what her reason is exactly. You are uncle's family and will definitely be on his side whether right or wrong.
her reasons r not good enough in the sense dat she thinks its a conspiracy amongst us(the husband's family) to kill her which mks absolutely no sense!
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=parrotibaba post=27005589] I suspect her side of d family might
hv brainwashed her into thinking dat d husband's family wants to kill
her or something[/quote]suspects, suspicions, accusation here and there. beside, is you family doing anything to make her think so or did she tell you so or you went into her head to fish this out? What is your uncle saying about all these because it concerns him more than you....
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Just like that?
Haba what happened?

My family can't just wake up and start telling me my husband's family wants to kill me.

Something must have led to that. And if it is something genuine,then it's not surprising that she's reluctant to visit.

No one wants to play with their life even if the threat is very very minimal.

In fact if there's possibility of a quarrel or fight,someone like me won't even want to visit because I fear trouble pass anything. Not to talk of when I'm genuinely afraid for my life.

Finally why doesn't she trust her husband?
Even if I have issues with my in laws,as long as my husband dey my corner,I'll have no fear.
Something tells me she doesn't trust the man.

They need to sort out whatever is going on beneath before the visiting issue can be addressed.

dats d problem, what could possibly cause dis kind of thought about her husband's family? dats why I suspect brainwash from d other side of d Table
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=parrotibaba post=27005876] her reasons r not good enough in the
sense dat she thinks its a conspiracy amongst us(the husband's family)
to kill her which mks absolutely no sense![/quote]why do you think she thinks that your family wants to kill her? What have you done to her in the past? Makes absolutely no sense to you bt it sure will make absolutely much sense to her
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
suspects, suspicions, accusation here and there. beside, is you family doing anything to make her think so or did she tell you so or you went into her head to fish this out? What is your uncle saying about all these because it concerns him more than you....
my uncle is not d autocratic type(if u understand) he just kept mum about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant And Depressed / I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) / See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.