Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once (4872 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Iolite:

Why the pleading from his relatives? From what I understand, she's been there before, she just refused to go after the wedding and the husband (ur Uncle) cannot do anything about. Na wao some women strong sha.
d tin strong ni ooh,she d rather spend her holidays abroad whilst her husband comes to d village alone
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
my uncle is not d autocratic type(if u understand) he just kept mum about it
oh really?? But if uncle is not showing concerns why are you fighting his battles for him?

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by bennyrazz: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
@op, because she has refused to visit husband village, I think her husband should divorce her and marry another wife that would visit his village or better still kidnap her to the village if that's how you people are that desperate FULLSTOP
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by gidjah(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what I meant was dat she refused to visit her husband's village despite pleas from both her husband n relatives
SHE IS PLAYING WIT FIRE,wit d look of things ,she does not like inlaws ,just hoping for d good all d time ,may d man not die b4 his time ,am so sure she is already workin on her accounts if the man is financially comfortable.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
why do you think she thinks that your family wants to kill her? What have you done to her in the past? Makes absolutely no sense to you bt it sure will make absolutely much sense to her
From my thorough investigation ,I don't think we (husband's family) has done anything dat she won't forgive(which means we hv nt done anything bad to her) ...n d most annoying part is dat u can't be comfortable when u visit her(n my uncle) at dia place in Lag
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
oh really?? But if uncle is not showing concerns why are you fighting his battles for him?
he is my family
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
dats d problem, what could possibly
cause dis kind of thought about her husband's family? dats why I suspect
brainwash from d other side of d Table
that is what you need to ask her. but na wa for you o. so anything a wife does dt doesn't go well wt hubby's fqmily must be brainwashing from her family. hmmm.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
There's bad blood between the families.
That needs to be sorted out first. When everyone is sure no one is trying to kill them,visitng won't be an issue.
parrotibaba:
dats d problem, what could possibly cause dis kind of thought about her husband's family? dats why I suspect brainwash from d other side of d Table
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what r ur suggestions?

I mentioned earlier that until she opens up about what she saw or heard for her to come to such conclusions, the issue will remain the same.

I suspect something.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by shooze: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmm Story For The gods
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
that is what you need to ask her. but na wa for you o. so anything a wife does dt doesn't go well wt hubby's fqmily must be brainwashing from her family. hmmm.
what do u suspect is d problem?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=parrotibaba post=27006299] From my thorough investigation ,I
don't think we (husband's family) has done anything dat she won't
forgive(which means we hv nt done anything bad to her) ...n d most
annoying parties dat u can't be comfortable when u visit her(n my uncle)
at dia place in Lag[/quote]you can't be too sure. meanwhile what makes you uncomfortable when you visit? Your uncle, his wife or just you?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I mentioned earlier that until she opens up about what she saw or heard for her to come to such conclusions, the issue will remain the same.

I suspect something.
@bolded, which is?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
you can't be too sure. meanwhile what makes you uncomfortable when you visit? Your uncle, his wife or just you?
his wife ,n not just me but everyone else,from my grams to my cousins n aunts
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Godmystrength: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what do u suspect is d problem?
only the wife will know what the problem is. plus whoever has done her strong thing/she has done strong thing to in your family

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Godmystrength:
only the wife will know what the problem is. plus whoever has done her strong thing/she has done strong thing to in your family
ok
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
@bolded, which is?

I feel you are still being economical with some info that could help. Perhaps you are trying to keep it within the family buh its all good. Maybe a round table meeting between she, her husband and both families would do some good. If the meeting ends up being inconclusive, then she should be left alone.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
what is ur opinion of a woman/wife dat has not visited her husband's village for once since she was married? And judging from d look of things she has no tangible reason for it...

Nothing spoil. The husband is fine with it obviously so it's cool.

Don't think this should be anyone's wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
ifyalways:

Nothing spoil. The husband is fine with it obviously so it's cool.

Don't think this should be anyone's wahala.
so as a woman its cool not to visit ur husband's village n see his family? undecided
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by ifyalways(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
so as a woman its cool not to visit ur husband's village n see his family? undecided
Is this about me or "Your" story/question?

Abeg, chop your thread. Byeeee

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
ifyalways:

Is this about me or "Your" story/question?

Abeg, chop your thread. Byeeee
A thread opened to solve an ongoing situation n u think it's funny?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by itstpia1: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2014
parrotibaba:
d husband's relatives n family...

...look man just drop ur opinion

I don't understand why anyone would be pleading in that situation?
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by soulglo: 1:07am On Oct 10, 2014
I feel the OP should mind his business but I have an issue with this woman if what the OP is saying is true. She could handle it until they got married so I think she's being unfair. She did what was necessary to get the ring and made up her mind without discussing with her husband that she would not entertain his family after the wedding. I doubt that she told him that she would never go home with him after the wedding. It's sneaky in my opinion. Not fair to the man or the kids.
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by ladygogo: 3:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Why are you taking panadol for your uncles headache?

Whats so special about visiting the village anyway? undecided

You never know. It could be that she had a bad experience the last time she was there and has decided not to tell anyone about it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by EfemenaXY: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Careful, @op.

You're starting to sound quite evil. Why do you hate her so much?

Where are you from? East? West? North? Or south? Where is she from?

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by shooze: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2014
EfemenaXY you nailed it. The OP clearly hates his uncles wife and note the way he refers to her family with disdain. I am sure the woman has sensed this hatred and would rather keep away
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2014
ladygogo:
Why are you taking panadol for your uncles headache?

Whats so special about visiting the village anyway? undecided

You never know. It could be that she had a bad experience the last time she was there and has decided not to tell anyone about it.
dude he's my uncle n am not d only one who is worried abt dis situation
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2014
shooze:
EfemenaXY you nailed it. The OP clearly hates his uncles wife and note the way he refers to her family with disdain. I am sure the woman has sensed this hatred and would rather keep away
dude a family dat allows dis to happen without doing anything is not a good one don't u think? I don't hate her ,it's being over 10yrs since dis situation has being lingering n its being too much ,so d question u should be asking is dis "what is her own family doing about it?" while our own family has being pleading for to at least come back for once
EfemenaXY:
Careful, @op.
You're starting to sound quite evil. Why do you hate her so much?
Where are you from? East? West? North? Or south? Where is she from?
we r both from d east n am not evil, its a family situation n everybody(including me) is starting to feel worried...if I hate her,I wouldn't hv opened dis thread or worried abt dis case cos u might never know d future
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by amanda2013(f): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Op just come out straight, your family hates the woman shikina.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2014
amanda2013:
Op just come out straight, your family hates the woman shikina.
so we hate her n we r pleading for her to come back village abi? undecided ,we just want to solve dis issue once n for all... u begin to wonder what is d reason behind being treated unfairly if u visit her home in lag
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2014
This woman is obviously doubtful of her in-laws. The more they insist that she visits, the more scared she becomes.

Why are you pleading?? Wetin una wan use am do for una village?? Why can't y'all visit her in Lagos and squash this once and for all??

If Mohammed wouldn't go to the mountain, then the mountain should go to Mohammed. (lol, I think that's how the saying goes)
Re: Your Opinion On A Woman That Has Not Visited Her Husband's Village For Once by parrotibaba(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
BananaBender:
This woman is obviously doubtful of her in-laws. The more they insist that she visits, the more scared she becomes.

Why are you pleading?? Wetin una wan use am do for una village?? Why can't y'all visit her in Lagos and squash this once and for all??

If Mohammed wouldn't go to the mountain, then the mountain should go to Mohammed. (lol, I think that's how the saying goes)
dats d problem, we r scattered across d country n abroad n only during d Christmas period do we come together in one place =The village.., now what stops her from coming back? n more over my grams went dia 4yrs ago n she was treated like sh*t dia,she had to leave...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.