Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer (94506 Views)

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / Airtel Finally Ends 4gb Bis 1+1 Offer / Airtel Launches Unlimited Bandwith For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by obal2: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Even if my sim is eligible, I will stick to my MTN. Airtel is so damn crappy.
[/quote]

I agree with you totally. Airtel Data services is damn crappy
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Jinyjagz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Philadelphia:
How you take do am?
my sim is eligible

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
eddyland:
What an offer from Airtel! Airtel has launched a new Airtel android data 1+1 offer that offers eligible SIMs whooping 4GB for 2K and 9GB for 3.5K both valid for 2 months.

This was coming at the hills of the just concluded Airtel BIS 1+1 offer. This time around Android users that have eligible SIM can now heave a sigh of relieve with this latest offer.

And the good thing is that all airtel data bundles can be used on any device of choice and not necessarily Android alone, including these latest offer.

http://highteknology..ro/2014/10/wow-airtel-launches-android-data-11.html
tecnically airtel 2gb is just like 200mb, 9gb is just like 900mb because it finishes too quick
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Yewandequeen(f): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
emmansy:
I was eligible for the blackberry 1 + 1 offer, so why am I not eligible for this one? What is the eligibility plsss?! Because I sub every 2week for this android 2gb for 2k ooo

it is automatically done dear,meaning systematically at random
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Yewandequeen(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
mandon:
This is another bullshit from airtel! When they presented android data package I heaved a sigh of relief untill when I subscribed. N2, 000 for 2gig data. It never worked for 1 day! It was a big waste of money.

did you call cc to complain?

what type of phone are you using?
do you have Internet settings?
is you mobile data on?
what's the error response you get when you try to access the Internet?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Yewandequeen(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
ceo003:

AIRTEL IS D BEST NETWORK PERIOD. WHERE ELSE CAN U DOWNLOAD A MOVIE OF 200MB IN LESS THAN 10MINS?

gbam
thank you
what most people don't understand is their proximity to to an airtel mast you should know that it will determine how fast the Internet speed is.

so if you know you don't a good reception of airtel in your area y buy it in the first place? you should have gone for the one that had good reception in your area
don't blame airtel
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by nhiyo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Na dem dey choose who dey eligible? grin

All na wash!!!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by jbc2u(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=braine post=27005608]How true is this? Has anyone tried it?[/quote

yes i have its working damm fine and fast...
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Rasheed02(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
4GB that is equivalent to 2GB with their abnormal data charge system.Who is fooling who? I'd rather buy MTN SME data share at N2000 for 2GB plus a reliable and speedy signal and a very normal data charge.Airtel,abeg pack well.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Expsbterror(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
eddyland:
What an offer from Airtel! Airtel has launched a new Airtel android data 1+1 offer that offers eligible SIMs whooping 4GB for 2K and 9GB for 3.5K both valid for 2 months.

This was coming at the hills of the just concluded Airtel BIS 1+1 offer. This time around Android users that have eligible SIM can now heave a sigh of relieve with this latest offer.

And the good thing is that all airtel data bundles can be used on any device of choice and not necessarily Android alone, including these latest offer.

http://highteknology..ro/2014/10/wow-airtel-launches-android-data-11.html

What qualifies a SIM to b eligible?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by olenyi: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
profjustine458:
I work with airtel.But I still flex my 2.5k MTN 9t plan.

Night plans are not so cool these days. Why not sub for the MTN sme data share at 1gig for 1k. That's much better and can be used on all devices any time of the day.

Go to the phone/technology section and you can see peeps that would help you sub for it.

My regards.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by henryutd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have never use any network as slow as Mtn in browsing. I feel like transferring my Mtn data to even air tel. Rubbish
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by onyeuka: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm very ok with my glo 1k 3gig for 30 days
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by jboy01(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
olenyi:

Night plans are not so cool these days. Why not sub for the MTN sme data share at 1gig for 1k. That's much better and can be used on all devices any time of the day.

Go to the phone/technology section and you can see peeps that would help you sub for it.

My regards.
what is d code for the subscription?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by IRIENBOY(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by GENTLETEE(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Excellent!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by dmcdad: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
2sExy1:
how do you download such huge data size for a movie? What plan and line do you do use?
I use MTN Night plan for my normal day-to-day browsing needs. But for downloading heavy files, I make use of my eti baba. Using the PayG by Pulse plan. That is, 15naira for 5mins. If I recharge 200naira, I can download an average of 5 movies (with sizes ranging from 500mb - 1gb per movie).
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by innocentchuks(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
prezelThomas:
Where is my airtel sim oo**rushed to find it**nah tnx glo 3gb serves me just fine

Sorry what's is the code for the glo 3 gig and how much?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by toria1980(f): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
valmunich:
People still use Airtel undecided

I ran the day my 2gig was zapped under 3 days grin

Mine was zapped after 24hours, am yet to get out of d shock

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by valmunich(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
toria1980:

Mine was zapped after 24hours, am yet to get out of d shock
Lol.. Pele grin grin
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Amondayweh: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
if dey ma hn b 10g free, i no want. stupid ntwork.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
profjustine458:
and you claim to work with Airtel, I earnestly doubt your claim.
probably you are one of those sent away for God known reasons.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
please guys, if your simcard is not eligible,send your number to this mobile number :08022266653, and we shall assist you in white listing it.
Thank you,we appreciate your loyalty and continue patronage!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
please guys, if your simcard is not eligible to subscribe,kindly send your number to this mobile number :08022266653, and we shall assist you in white listing it.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
profjustine458:

SNITCH! !!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Rexyl(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
asuustrike1:
competition at it's peak.MTN and Etisalat you better join the train because people are porting to glo already. I am sure Airtel just woke up

porting to glo ke? Glo doesn't make browsing cheaper and more affordable on other devices other blackberry. I think her bb subscription is not working for non bb. By the way how do you mean?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Rexyl(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
profola2be:
please guys, if your simcard is not eligible to subscribe,kindly send your number to this mobile number :08022266653, and we shall assist you in white listing it.

is this a thread for Airtel customer care on the forum just like the MTN own?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by brighter1: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls, send and share us the Glo code?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Last time i checked this is an airtel forum dunno y all che talk ce advertising glo 3.75gb for 1k, please let us talk about airtel, any eligible participants dat have subscribed already feel free to tell us how the data billing goes! Thanks. I'm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat / How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.