Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest (34453 Views)

Airtel Launches New Package Offer, Customers 100% Recharge Value As Bonus Data / Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by charlsecy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Airtel SmartTALK is just like Etisalat's EasyLife Limited Edition. The tariff plan charges 11 Kobo per second (₦6.6/min) for calls to all national networks.

The rate makes it the cheapest tariff plan on the Airtel network, or even in Nigeria. Note: Also, there is a ₦5 daily access fee, charged on your first call of the day.

You can migrate to SmartTALK by dialing *315# or sending “YES” to 315.

Credit: http://www.mobiletechbits.com/2015/06/airtel-smarttalk-tariff-plan.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by psucc(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
There is a common feature used by out service providers. They would tell you T&C apply.

So before anybody would fall for their bait, what are the Ts&Cs.

Before people will start complaining of unsolicited calls, SMS, extra charges, illegal deductions, wipe off, etc.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Subscribers can migrate into smartTALK by dialing *315# or Sending “YES” to 315
Migration into smartTALK is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber which will be charged at N100).
This is an opt-in offer and is open to new and existing Airtel prepaid subscribers.
All calls are charged at 11k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks at a daily access fee of N5
Only subscribers with minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on-net/off-net). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA etc.
Subscribers on this plan can also purchase the Talk More bundle, Premier Connect bundle and other bundles as desired.
5x offer is not available on this plan.
http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/AfricaRevamp/nigeria/home/personal/voiceandtext/tariff-plans/smarttalk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Panshow(m): 3:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Sounds good. But I hope they'll only deduct the N5 access when I want to make call.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Deblow: 3:32am On Jun 15, 2015
On the MTN plan that I use it is 6 naira per minute to all networks. No daily access fee and I even have an impressive bonus which though is used at 24 naira per minute to all networks attached to the bundle. I gbadun the plan die

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by bundur(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Deblow:
On the MTN plan that I use it is 6 naira per minute to all networks. No daily access fee and I even have an impressive bonus which though is used at 24 naira per minute to all networks attached to the bundle. I gbadun the plan die
pls which plan is it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by blessedvisky(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Deblow:
which plan is that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by seunlayi(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Airtel are always customers friendly unlike mtn

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by jadajada: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Same shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by abesky(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Deblow:
which plan are you on and code to migrate to the plan please bro?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by charlsecy(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Panshow:
I hope they'll only deduct the N5 access when I want to make call.
Yes, the fee is applicable only on initiating a chargeable call per day.

Deblow:
On the MTN plan that I use it is 6 naira per minute to all networks. No daily access fee and I even have an impressive bonus....
If you mean TruTalk+, it has a daily access fee of N5, and the rate is N6.6/min. If not, I would be pleased to be told the name of the plan and the activation code.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Just a rebranfed MTN Trutalk + plan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun.. You guys are now Airtel ambassadors? Noted
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by DjHypno(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
k
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ERCROSS(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
I've gat a feeling call rates will still be pegged at 1k/sec...

Who remembered when mtn and Econet still charges 75kobo/sec ....

We getting there...

This country is gon' be great again..
#ibelieve

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by dansakire: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
ok

1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ramdris(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Done! Just finish migrating. Thanks op..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Competition at its peak. It's good though
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by kay29000(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Okay. Cool feature. I like Airtel sha, but there was a time they almost made me cry...I mean, literally cry...when my data was just zapping like it was water, and I was using a basket to hold it. cry Bu things appear better now. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by exemen: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Well its Good....
abesky:
which plan are you on and code to migrate to the plan please bro?

Bt na Lie d guy dey tok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by eleojo23: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
What I need is unlimited internet plan at a reasonable price.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by hayoakins(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
psucc:
There is a common feature used by out service providers. They would tell you T&C apply.

So before anybody would fall for their bait, what are the Ts&Cs.

Before people will start complaining of unsolicited calls, SMS, extra charges, illegal deductions, wipe off, etc.

You are so right with the bold text
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by NaLaugh: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Cool
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Brainzcoded(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Nice but don't love it jor
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by klins4213(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Need free internet...
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by timilehing(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
If dem like make dem introduce 1k/second plan, I won't still recharge my sim. I use my sim for data cheat & it'll continue like that till they refund all my airtime they illegally deducted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Brainzcoded(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Tweaking is always d best for andriod user I avent subscribe since last year august and my Mb never finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by AnneMomoh: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2015
IbileArmy:
s

Snail?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by yatch360: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Econet oooo ,Celtel oooo o I mean airtel that's a nice change
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2015
same with etisalat. MTN how far nah? Una don stop to dey double my recharge oooo

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by UnknownT: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2015
seunlayi:
Airtel are always customers friendly unlike mtn
Etisalat started this #5 daily fee ish then MTN followed before Airtel. Years ago, MTN once had this kind of tariff then but at a daily fee of #20. So there is nothing like unlike MTN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Has Introduce N100 For 5GB Weekend & Night Plan / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.