Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? (25881 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / Is University Of Abuja Good For Studying Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
I just want to know. Trying to recommend a university for someone.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by sseunth(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
abuad
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hurray!!! Santa klose on his way. Hallelujah
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by QSheba: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
AAU Ekpoma

6 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by fiftynaira(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
University of port harcourt
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
I just want to know. Trying to recommend a university for someone.
lasu,
babcock,
unilag,
oau,

unijos,
uniben,
abu,
unn,
unimaid,
igbinedion
(not rank)
--------------------------this are the 10 best school to study law recommended by "the nigerian institution of advanced legal studies"

any others sch listed apart from this one is rubblish

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by shadelek(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
For Law, OAU. For Economics, UI. For Medicine and Surgery, UNILORIN.

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
shadelek:
For Law, OAU. For Economics, UI. For[b]Medicine and Surgery, UNILORIN.[/b]
are you joking?
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by shadelek(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
preciousjoz1:
are you joking?
Maybe.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
coded80:
lasu,
babcock,
unilag,
oau,

unijos,
uniben,
abu,
unn,
unimaid,
igbinedion
(not rank)
--------------------------this are the 10 best school to study law recommended by "the nigerian institution of advanced legal studies"

any others sch listed apart from this one is rubblish
so lasu is the top school for law? Being the first on the list.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
so lasu is the top school for law? Being the first on the list.
if u can see below the list I wrote "not rank". It means they did not arrange it

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by ExcessKJ(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ekiti State University...

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by igwedexy: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op dnt let them deceive u ......the best rated uni for law even in law sch is LASU......they own the best law school in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
sseunth:
abuad
broda, are you a student of Abuad ?
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Richie0974: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
AAUA kiss
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
igwedexy:
Op dnt let them deceive u ......the best rated uni for law even in law sch is LASU......they own the best law school in Nigeria
everybody knows that a 2.2 in lasu law is a 1.1 in some federal sch like unilorin,u.I and others but that does not mean lasu is the best in law
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by omowunmiw(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
coded80:
everybody knows that a 2.2 in lasu law is a 1.1 in some federal sch like unilorin,u.I and others but that does not mean lasu is the best in law
I guess u ar a law student 4rm Lasu. U don't av to be sentimental.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by missdebs(f): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2014
OOU
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Quelme: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. Second to none!!!

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2014
UNN

Case closed!!

2 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2014
omowunmiw:

I guess u ar a law student 4rm Lasu. U don't av to be sentimental.
hmm so I have to be a student of a particular school before saying the true? Do I look like a kid like u that will be making noise about his/her school he/she attend without be able to point-out what he/she has learn in the school he/she is making noise about? Everybody know of what I said including u only dat ur“ low reasoning” will not allow u to say d true.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
To be honest with you.........Im a UNILORITE POLITICAL SCIENCE........My lecturer once told me tha.......Lasu z the best for Law,They even qot the best students in law...........to be honest with yu.....with the ground of UI,UNILORIN,OAU,UNILAG.......These schools law graduate hardly produce a 2.1 in law school not in the hiqh institution now ooh........Most of the 2.1 law students are from LASU.......Its just a natural gift for lasu to be honest.

And tz been happeninq for years..

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by goldtooth: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2014
OP dont let anybody deceive you oo based on sentiments for their own alma mata. Ambose Ali University Ekpoma in Edo state is the best. They always do well in international competitions and in law school. Dont know the jaz in that faculty oo.

2 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by tbmas(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2014
shadelek:
For Law, OAU. For Economics, UI. For Medicine and Surgery, UNILORIN.
who askt u all these
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by omowunmiw(f): 3:28am On Oct 10, 2014
coded80:
hmm so I have to be a student of a particular school before saying the true? Do I look like a kid like u that will be making noise about his/her school he/she attend without be able to point-out what he/she has learn in the school he/she is making noise about? Everybody know of what I said including u only dat ur“ low reasoning” will not allow u to say d true.
Gone are dos days wen Lasu Law was one of d best in Nigeria. I believe u are depending on hearsay. I met a lot of lasu peeps durin ma time at d Nigerian Law School,and most of dem were just 'OK'. Nothing special abt der graduates except for two to four of dem. Is it not d same Lasu Law dat lost her law faculty accreditation around 2010. That's d truth 4rm ma 'low reasoning'
Bloody Jambite grin

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by sseunth(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
broda, are you a student of Abuad ?
noo.....why?
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by shadelek(m): 5:38am On Oct 10, 2014
tbmas:
who askt u all these
Nobody and I don't think its a sin to post it
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2014
omowunmiw:

Gone are dos days wen Lasu Law was one of d best in Nigeria. I believe u are depending on hearsay. I met a lot of lasu peeps durin ma time at d Nigerian Law School,and most of dem were just 'OK'. Nothing special abt der graduates except for two to four of dem. Is it not d same Lasu Law dat lost her law faculty accreditation around 2010. That's d truth 4rm ma 'low reasoning'
Bloody Jambite grin
ok now I understand,ur school is the best to study law? We are talking about 2014 u are talking about what was not true in 2010.u should have study “history” cause u know how to lament,anybody that take u as a client will loose his/her case cause lamenting will not allow u to say what the judges want to hear,If am a bloody jambite that means u are also “bloody weac certificate owner”/“bloody fake old news carrier”
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Nobody should open these sort of threads, you know everybody is simply going to call out their university.

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by fr3do(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2014
AAU and UNIBEN
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2014
sseunth:
noo.....why?
nothing much bro.. I just asked ni
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by sseunth(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
nothing much bro.. I just asked ni
ok no p...are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result / Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently / Check Your Admission Status Via Jamb Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.