Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. (6644 Views)

Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't mind that educated illiterate.

my boss,i just deh observe.pls continue
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
HopeAtHand:

This is Jonathans 6th year you M.oron, and i dnt care if R/State has more money than the US, as far as it remains a state under the FG of Nigeria, its powers will be curtailed when an attempt at development is viewed to have overlapped the role of the FG.

Take Power for ex., RVSG requested that they generate, transmit and distribute, having invested heavily into that sector but the FG refused because they felt they should curtail the 'excesses' of a performing Governor.

If roles were reversed, Amaechi would have been the best thing to happen to Nigeria, while Jonathan with his lack of proactive leadership would have been a disaster.

Lastly, if you exert this same amount of energy into the affairs of your home state, i believe you will reap better rewards..if you aint comfortable with R/State, better get tha fvck off.
Mind you, the power sector you're crediting to Amaechi was done by Peter Odili, you should try to be reasonable for ones.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by talktimi(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Longeria:
Op, it's difficult to believe that such place exist in PortHarcourt.
but you know say here na ph na haba
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
hardywaltz:
Let me know when u are tired.

Ova a hundred of these model schools spread across 21 LGA of Rivers State.
You when you're tired tell me.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by hardywaltz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You when you're tired tell me.
Shebi its this Okirija (Ijaw) axis of ph that Amaechi wanted to develop but instead they called their illiterate sister Patience to come and insult and bully the Governor, let them live in their slum its their choice.

PS: the contract for de-silting and reconstruction of creek road drains was awarded to none other than Alams the Governor General of the Ijaw Nation.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by HopeAtHand: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Mind you, the power sector you're crediting to Amaechi was done by Peter Odili, you should try to be reasonable for ones.

LOL, Odili's gas turbine was a complete hoax, maybe you need Obasanjo to tell you that in person.

Amaechi's achievement are commendable..he may not have performed this term as he did 1st term, but overall, he achieved.

If you feel any Governor/President can solve all problems at once, you have to rethink again.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by ChimaAdeoye: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
So sad that criminals like Amechi control the fate of other Nigerians.
Rivers state budget is bigger than Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and a host of African countries entire national budget! These countries have to contend with big population, a national army, police, Air Force and embassies around the world!

Yet these countries capital cities and other cities are better than only port harcourt that we are begging Amaechi to fix!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Are you talkin about dat fake gas turbine dat was commissioned like 3 times wit generator? Lol. Even the high tension lines are still halfway done.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
nigerianvenom:

my boss,i just deh observe.pls continue
Thanks. No mercy for Devils, sorry I mean janjaweeeeds.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
And as for d pics. Postin 20pics of one area is not goin to change d fact dat Amaechi has performed miles better dan d previous govt. Deep inside you you know its d bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
hardywaltz:

Shebi its this Okirija (Ijaw) axis of ph that Amaechi wanted to develop but instead they called their illiterate sister Patience to come and insult and bully the Governor, let them live in their slum its their choice.

PS: the contract for de-silting and reconstruction of creek road drains was awarded to none other than Alams the Governor General of the Ijaw Nation.
Are you tired of showing me empty compounds?
Amaechi, along with his APC gangs has stolen rivers state dry hence their desperation hang all the loot on half kilometre MONO RAIL..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
HugeCock:
And as for d pics. Postin 20pics of one area is not goin to change d fact dat Amaechi has performed miles better dan d previous govt. Deep inside you you know its d bitter truth
Who be this?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by hardywaltz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Are you tired of showing me empty compounds?
Amaechi, along with his APC gangs has stolen rivers state dry hence their desperation hang all the loot on half kilometre MONO RAIL..

Over 170 roads, more of which are in the rural areas. All the roads are being built with drainage. Some of the major roads have been converted to dual carriageways with walkways, streetlights and greenery as well as drainage, most of them underground. Others are being converted to six lane highways. Some of the roads are:

Rumuola Road (completed).
First Bank/Rumuobiakani/Old Aba Road (completed).
Oginigba /Slaughter Road (completed).
The Elekahia/Rumuomasi road (completed)
Rukpakwulusi/Eneka/ Igwuruta road
The Rumuokwuta/Choba Road (almost completed)
Eneka/Igbo-Etche/ Iriebe road
Ozuboko/Elelenwo road- the road from Peter Odili road cutting across Woji to Elelenwo.
Rukpokwu/Eneka/Eligbolo road
Rukpokwu/Rumuagholu /Aluu road
Ozuoba/Rumuparaeli/Choba road
Rukpakwulusi /Eligbolo /Rumuodomaya road,
Rumuekini/ Aluu road,
Rumuibekwe/Elelenwo road and bridge
Ken Saro Wiwa road-also known as Stadium road (about 70 percent completed)
Rumuagholu /Ada George road
Woji/Okujagu/Elelenwo road.
Aba road to Oyigbo- from the Flyover at Rumukwurusi/Eleme junction to the toll-gate and to the bridge.
Some major rural roads projects being funded by the Amaechi Administration include:

The Okirika Ring Road
The Ogoni/Andoni/Opobo Unity Road
The Bonny- Bodo road
Omofo/Agba/Ndele road leading to Abua.
A lot of other rural roads and internal roads in some Local Government Areas amounting to over 70 per cent of the Road projects constructed by the Amaechi administration has been completed and some still ongoing.

The major Flyovers are:

The Eleme Junction Flyover/interchange (completed)

The Agip/Rumueme/Abacha road Junction Flyover on Ikwerre Road

Tam David-West/East-West Road Flyover by Obiri Iwerre

Eliozu Junction flyover on Chief G.U Ake Road; and

Rumukurusi flyover,

Some of the bridges are:

The Ikuru Town Atlantic Ocean Bridge in Andoni
The Okirika Ring Road Bridges
The Unity road Bridges in the Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo axis
The construction of bridges across Bolo Creek with approaches
The construction of 6 rural steel bridges including the Ndoni steel bridge and the Orashi steel bridge which links communities on both sides of the Orashi River
Mbiama/Akinima road bridge
NyorKhana/KenKhana Bridge
Bori Boue Brigde
Abalama Tema Bridge amongst others

Most of the pictures i have are quite heavy and may take forever to load however feel free to dispute the projects listed above. Its no ones fault that Okirikas want to live in their slum.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by phantom(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin .......amaechi no dey gree some people sleep for night.
if una like extend Jonathan presidency to five extra terms, his achievements still won't be up to half of amaechis projects in 2007 alone.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
So sad that criminals like Amechi control the fate of other Nigerians.
Rivers state budget is bigger than Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and a host of African countries entire national budget! These countries have to contend with big population, a national army, police, Air Force and embassies around the world!

Yet these countries capital cities and other cities are better than only port harcourt that we are begging Amaechi to fix!
That's the crux of the matter. Just because he deceived people by building some schools and hospitals, today, Rivers state is heavily indebted to banks, just like APC ruled Imo State. For more than two months now, the workers are not receiving their salaries.
Where are all the Billions.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
hardywaltz:

Over 170 roads, more of which are in the rural areas. All the roads are being built with drainage. Some of the major roads have been converted to dual carriageways with walkways, streetlights and greenery as well as drainage, most of them underground. Others are being converted to six lane highways. Some of the roads are:

Ozuboko/Elelenwo road- the road from Peter Odili road cutting across Woji to Elelenwo.
Rumuekini/ Aluu road,
Aba road to Oyigbo- from the Flyover at Rumukwurusi/Eleme junction to the toll-gate and to the bridge.
Some major rural roads projects being funded by the Amaechi Administration include:

The Okirika Ring Road
The Bonny- Bodo road
A lot of other rural roads and internal roads in some Local Government Areas amounting to over 70 per cent of the Road projects constructed by the Amaechi administration has been completed and some still ongoing.

The major Flyovers are:

Rumukurusi flyover,

Some of the bridges are:

The construction of 6 rural steel bridges including the Ndoni steel bridge and the Orashi steel bridge which links communities on both sides of the Orashi River
Bori Boue Brigde

Most of the pictures i have are quite heavy and may take forever to load however feel free to dispute the projects listed above. Its no ones fault that Okirikas want to live in their slum.
Why didn't you include CREEK ROAD.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by hardywaltz(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Why didn't you include CREEK ROAD.
Okirika people said they don't want development so like i said earlier we are allowing them wallow in their slums and that particular road was awarded to Alamesigha (una ex-con Governor General)
But i tot u will dispute the project facts i posted all u are interested in is just "creek road" afterall GEJ said No government can fix all the roads at once so let the next Governor fix creek road.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Since the coming of these evil men,
Rivers state have never been the same.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by fiisms: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2014
IF YOU HATE AMARCHI YOU HATE DEVELOPMENT AND VISIBLE CHANGE

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by Plus10(m): 2:24am On Oct 10, 2014
hardywaltz:

Rumuekini/ Aluu road,

The Okirika Ring Road
The Bonny- Bodo road

The major Flyovers are:

Rumukurusi flyover,

Some of the bridges are:

Bori Boue Brigde

Guy stop posting crabs,I have been in ph for some time now and most of the roads here are not motorable especially the ones in Obia/Akpor LGA.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 3:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Plus10:

Guy stop posting crabs,I have been in ph for some time now and most of the roads here are not motorable especially the ones in Obia/Akpor LGA.
Thanks. I thought I'm the only one seeing the rot in Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by Tekzyflex(m): 3:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Amaechi has finished Rivers state money on APC. The so called 13,000 teachers he employed are being owed 6 months arrears. Civil servants no longer see their salary as at when due. Instead of Amaechi to focus on development;he is busy insulting and criticising the office of the president on media. The man has totally lost it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by talktimi(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2014
UPE road nko ? Where's that fool who came here to say Okrika people said they don't want development ? The many decrepit roads inside Diobu nko or is Diobu an Okrika community ? If you don't know the situation or the story behind waterside communities, just shut up fo0l.

Clinotech of Canada scam nko ? Is it Okrika people that scuttled that project ? I have details o, you people should better organize marine rope for Amaechi and Sam Parker before February 14

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by tit(f): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Amarchi has turned Port Harcourt into a laughing stick.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by size38: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Hahahahahaha but these are the water side shanties marked for demolition by Governor Amaechi to give way for better projects that sparked the beginning of the crisis between governor Amaechi and wife of the president na. Guy, even if u don't like Amaechi, u must learn to tell the truth so others can learn.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by Tekzyflex(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
size38:
Hahahahahaha but these are the water side shanties marked for demolition by Governor Amaechi to give way for better projects that sparked the beginning of the crisis between governor Amaechi and wife of the president na. Guy, even if u don't like Amaechi, u must learn to tell the truth so others can learn.

My brother anybody that told you Amaechi wanted to develop these water sides is a bloody liar and a thief. Abonnema warf waterside was destroyed and Ameachi Sold it to Dangote .The people were deceived because he told them that he wanted to build good houses for them. Amaechi wanted to displaced the Okrikan's by destroying their ancestral home but they refused to be deceived. Have you gone to Ogbunabali that is a shanty;why didn't he destroy that place,because the place is inhabited by his kinsmen.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2014
talktimi:
UPE road nko ? Where's that fool who came here to say Okrika people said they don't want development ? The many decrepit roads inside Diobu nko or is Diobu an Okrika community ? If you don't know the situation or the story behind waterside communities, just shut up fo0l.

Clinotech of Canada scam nko ? Is it Okrika people that scuttled that project ? I have details o, you people should better organize marine rope for Amaechi and Sam Parker before February 14
Where is that hardywaltz who has been showing us government house and GRA as achievements of Amaechi. Rivers state economy is bigger than that of Kenya which depends on tourism, yet it's rated the biggest in East Africa.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by sammiy: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Where is that hardywaltz who has been showing us government house and GRA as achievements of Amaechi. Rivers state economy is bigger than that of Kenya which depends on tourism, yet it's rated the biggest in East Africa.
. Aint u sick Mr phockphockMan? Why wuld u allow ur foolish sentiment or unexplained hatred for Ameachi cloud ur reasoning? Haba mana
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by talktimi(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2014
size38:
is creek road a waterside shanti ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
sammiy:
. Aint u sick Mr phockphockMan? Why wuld u allow ur foolish sentiment or unexplained hatred for Ameachi cloud ur reasoning? Haba mana
Stubborn boy, you supposed to be in school by now.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by ahaika23: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Amaechi was beloved by us all passionately until he turned against the president. Ever since he turned against the president, the people hated him and saw no good in him and just rejected him completely. Amaechi then decided to make the people suffer. That is the long and short of our travails in the state but there is God.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
ahaika23:
Amaechi was beloved by us all passionately until he turned against the president. Ever since he turned against the president, the people hated him and saw no good in him and just rejected him completely. Amaechi then decided to make the people suffer. That is the long and short of our travails in the state but there is God.
Abagworo and hardywaltz has failed woefully to post pictures of the current development of demolished waterfronts.
It's unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of / FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari / President Obasanjo Wants a Third Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.