Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians (2973 Views)

On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. / PDP Want INEC To Disqualify Buhari:- / Opinion: PDP Grasping At Straws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlord1:

what kinda gadget you use sorry, opon imo?
ask google.oshi.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
ask google.oshi.

techno, see ur head like wetin i nor know
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by 1025: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:
egoat, fuel tankers are on strike in rivers as a result of bad road, with the kind of noise aboki amaechi makes on the media, you mean road are still that bad in rivers? teachers are on strike in ekiti because the debtor doctor is starching so much money in foreign account and crediting tinubu's account before leaving office. Presently i'm in cele, left ogba last week and before then i was in surulere, all the areas are running on borehole what happened to LAGS water board?

dumb leader will always get dumb supporters. aba to okigwe express road is death trap. all the money they are moving illegally to south africa can change the lives and save a lot of lives on that road. without men like Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi and Okorocha, we will all be like goats and dogs on chain in the hands of these dare devils called pdp.
what is wrong with opposition parties in a democratic govt?
why is pdp so so uncomfortable with opposition?
are they gods?
listen, pdp is military party. don't forget when abacha died,obasanjo was released fromjail by the military who wanted a yoruba man with military background to cover their evil deeds in nigeria and that is why non of them can fight corruption.
all the former military rulers of nigeria that are corrupt are in pdp. opposition take over for one day and all of them will be on the run.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by kolaaderin: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlord1:

I can give a fashola my vote, not a buhari, atiku or kwakwaso.
The same fashola u said was propelling propaganda.confused

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
1025:

dumb leader will always get dumb supporters. aba to okigwe express road is death trap. all the money they are moving illegally to south africa can change the lives and save a lot of lives on that road. without men like Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi and Okorocha, we will all be like goats and dogs on chain in the hands of these dare devils called pdp.
what is wrong with opposition parties in a democratic govt?
why is pdp so so uncomfortable with opposition?
are they gods?
listen, pdp is military party. don't forget when abacha died,obasanjo was released fromjail by the military who wanted a yoruba man with military background to cover their evil deeds in nigeria and that is why non of them can fight corruption.
all the former military rulers of nigeria that are corrupt are in pdp. opposition take over for one day and all of them will be on the run.

pure nonsense, tinubu not corrupt okorocha, amaechi not corrupt? atiku left pdp to apc, is he still corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
kolaaderin:

The same fashola u said was propelling propaganda.confused

not because he's a saint, he's just a criminal like others, but i like his personality and can earn us respect as the first citizen of the country one reading every speech like a toddler
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by candidbabe(f): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
brownlord1:

first learn to write so others can understand, this is a public forum, not all understand shorthand. now go play elsewhere.

LMAO
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
brownlords:
egoat, fuel tankers are on strike in rivers as a result of bad road, with the kind of noise aboki amaechi makes on the media, you mean road are still that bad in rivers? teachers are on strike in ekiti because the debtor doctor is starching so much money in foreign account and crediting tinubu's account before leaving office. Presently i'm in cele, left ogba last wee

Brownfool, i can confirm to u that all the bad roads in Question causing the strike are all federal roads within Eleme axis. Am always available to shed light to ur darkness.
Jonaadaft is responsible not amaechi . the ones amaechi did, jonaadaft is yet to pay for it.The fool will choose to take kaikai than govern properly.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, i can confirm to u that all the bad roads in Question causing the strike are all federal roads within Eleme axis. Am always available to shed light to ur darkness.
Jonaadaft is responsible not amaechi . the ones amaechi did, jonaadaft is yet to pay for it.The fool will choose to take kaikai than govern properly.

retardemdem, first go take your drugs, your case is now getting serious

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by egift(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
[s]
brownlord1:

[/s]

NEXT!
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT!

egoat, can your demented brain produce any meaningful thing?
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2014
brownlord1:

Brownfool, why don't u thank me first for reminding u that the roads in Question belongs to jonaadaft. The fool in aso rock has deemed it fit not to repair it.
Don't u think it was stupid of u to have attributed it to amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by egift(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2014

Now it seems that since we are not forgetting the anti-people policies mated against us, the Admin now wants to clamp down on anyone speaking out against these policies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Britain Prefers Hausafulani To Southern Christians. / See The Mistake Vanguard Did This Morning On Facebook / Bad News From ABJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.